• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram Quiz - playbuzz

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A silly one, not a decent indicator:

Which Enneagram Personality Type Do You Have? | Personality Quiz

My result

á´…eparted

passages
...did this thing just give me a result for E7? :shock:

Your Enneagram personality type is the Enthusiast. You're driven by an inner wisdom and you enthusiastically embrace big ideas and goals. You're a natural planner and your gaze is always to the future. You fear being trapped and you enjoy keeping as many options open as possible. You're often tempted to think the grass is greener on other side of the fence leading you to ambitiously try many different things before settling on your life path. It may be exhausting for others, but you thrive on tasting all the colors of the rainbow! Your zest for life is unmatched!

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got Individualist as well, since there was no type 5. I take it this is an extremely simplified version of the enneagram system.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
the peacemaker :smoke:

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Loyalist

54983418-ecc7-4294-8e94-bb0024939f2b.jpg
Your Ennegram personality type is the Loyalist. The driving force in your life is faith. Whether it be religious faith or faith in an ideal or goal, you are deeply committed to strongly held beliefs about the world. You are prone to worrying and your greatest fear is lacing love and support from a reliable group of friends and supporters. When unbalanced you often find yourself unable to make decisions and seek reassurance in others. When you trust your intuition and your inner compass, you're incredibly courageous. Your ideals have mind blowing potential. Trust yourself, rely less on others, and stay true to your cause. The world is truly your oyster.

Right, I'm loyal until I pull the rug from under their feet.

In other news, as listed from the source

E1 The Reformer
E9 The Peacemaker
E8 The Challenger
E3 The Achiever
E4 The Individualist
E2 The Helper
E7 The Enthusiast
E5 The Investigator

Last edited:

Harizu

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Achiever
Your Enneagram personality type is the Achiever. You're hard-working, industrious and always persevere even in the most difficult of situations. You are driven by pushing yourself to always be "the best" and you have great hopes for your future. When imbalanced, you're too hard on yourself and may feel unaccomplished, but you must always remember that you're undoubtedly and impressive person! You're a natural winner and there's nothing stopping you. We expect to see your name in the headlines.

so type 3

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Individualist.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Challenger. I thought this one was funny. :D

Senkrad

MBTI Type
FiTe
Enneagram
YwX
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Reformer
Your Enneagram personality type is the Reformer. You are deeply driven by the pursuit of perfection. Whether in your personal life or your professional pursuits, you know that you're cable of the best and you're unwilling to settle for any less. You resent corruption, inefficiency and and imbalance. Your drive for perfection can often come across as arrogance or hypocrisy, but your desire to shake things up is sincere. When balanced you have the remarkable ability to change things for the better. Be patient, trust yourself, and work towards making life as perfect as you know it can be!

Type 1 hm.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Reformer

Your Enneagram personality type is the Reformer. You are deeply driven by the pursuit of perfection. Whether in your personal life or your professional pursuits, you know that you're cable of the best and you're unwilling to settle for any less. You resent corruption, inefficiency and and imbalance. Your drive for perfection can often come across as arrogance or hypocrisy, but your desire to shake things up is sincere. When balanced you have the remarkable ability to change things for the better. Be patient, trust yourself, and work towards making life as perfect as you know it can be!

Why are they asking for your birth month at the end of the quiz?

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
The Reformer

2f824ae4-6cae-4914-8a18-7d2f1011207b.jpg

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
Your Enneagram personality type is the Peacekeeper.

You're a daydreamer at heart with incredible artistic potential. You're driven by love, a love for others, a love for life, and a love for all challenges that life brings you. You fear loss and separation and you thrive in cooperative and peaceful environments. You tend to avoid conflicts and you'd rather not shake things up. This can often make you somewhat detached from the conflicts around you. Use your natural peacemaking skills to help others resolve their issues. You're a true diplomat that unites total opposites. World peace may very well be on your shoulders. Are you up for the task?

I'm not nearly detached or passive enough to really be a 9, but whatevs.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The Enthusiast

Your Enneagram personality type is the Enthusiast. You're driven by an inner wisdom and you enthusiastically embrace big ideas and goals. You're a natural planner and your gaze is always to the future. You fear being trapped and you enjoy keeping as many options open as possible. You're often tempted to think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence leading you to ambitiously try many different things before settling on your life path. It may be exhausting for others, but you thrive on tasting all the colors of the rainbow! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) Your zest for life is unmatched.

The Peacemaker

Your Enneagram personality type is the Peacekeeper. You're a daydreamer at heart with incredible artistic potential. You're driven by love, a love for others, a love for life, and a love for all challenges that life brings you. You fear loss and separation and you thrive in cooperative and peaceful environments. You tend to avoid conflicts and you'd rather not shake things up. This can often make you somewhat detached from the conflicts around you. Use your natural peacemaking skills to help others resolve their issues. You're a true diplomat that unite total opposites. World peace may very well be on your shoulders. Are you up for the task?

E9 is part of my tritype, but I am a core e4. That is something I never questioned and always knew.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Reformer

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Excuse me?

The Challenger

You're Enneagram personality type is the Challenger. You pursue truth and you're unwilling to compromise on what you know is correct. You are self-sufficient and thrive when you work independently. You are naturally adventurous and somewhat of a risk taker. You resent being controlled or manipulated and you crave freedom. Your forcefulness can put others off, but when balanced you have the unique ability to challenge others and encourage them to seek the truth. Channel your inner crusading spirit for the meaningful things in life and don't get caught up on the small battles. You're a warrior at heart and the fight awaits! Are you ready?

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Achiever. Makes sense, but it got my type wrong.