• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

For introverts: What kind of introvert are you?

Chrysanthea

Anxious Introversion > Restrained Introversion > Thinking Introversion > Social Introversion (I avoid people, but not because they drain me. More along the lines of Social Anxiety and ineptness. Who knows, maybe I actually am an ENTP and I just don't know it.)

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I took it again, this time the one mentioned in a reply (it contains scores and such).

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Thinking Introversion

You have a great relationship with yourself because you spend a lot of time thinking about what kind of person you are, daydreaming, and fantasizing about the future. You enjoy your rich inner mental life, and you like to think about how you would act or think if you were subjected to circumstances faced by other people.

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
(Not entirely sure if I'm an introvert or not, but took it anyway. :alttongue:)
Thinking Introversion:

You have a great relationship with yourself because you spend a lot of time thinking about what kind of person you are, daydreaming, and fantasizing about the future. You enjoy your rich inner mental life, and you like to think about how you would act or think if you were subjected to circumstances faced by other people.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Result: Restrained Introversion
You aren't the type of person who regularly speaks your mind, and you rarely veer outside of your comfort zone. You are good at sticking to your agenda because you aren't prone to impulsive behavior.

You like to take things slowly. You’re not one to be “off and running” right away when you wake up in the morning. You’re deliberate and cautious, and you think before you act or speak. “Keeping busy all the time” sounds like your own personal version of hell. You often feel sluggish.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Result: Anxious Introversion

You are consumed with a fear of failure. When you are with groups of people, you spend a lot of time worrying about ways you could make a bad impression. The best way for you to relax is to go somewhere by yourself and let it all go.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Took it for kicks.

Result: Thinking Introversion

Legit. Introspection's one of my defining characteristics.