• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What famous leader are you ?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Famous Leader Test

I got out of only 9 questions:

7.jpg

In the death clock tests I always score:

Highest possibilities of death:

cancer, alcohol or headshot

Guess that score underlines that xDD

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Famous Leader Test

I got out of only 9 questions:

7.jpg

In the death clock tests I always score:

Highest possibilities of death:

cancer, alcohol or headshot

Guess that score underlines that xDD

OMG I am JFK too - shit! :D

And I even thought: Okay, I will take 45 questions because I want it to be accurate. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. ;)

Oh crap - after seeing the other possibilities, good thing I got this....I mean, Ghandi would be okay. But if I got Clinton or Hitler I would have freaked the hell out.

Well, okay, he was an INFP (according to some websites - who knows if it is accurate?!) - I'm an ENFP - so it *was* probably the closest match.

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
8.jpg

The irony here is a little overwhelming.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I didn't do the test, because I already know what famous leader I am. When I was studying history at university years ago, a professor who specialized in the Norman period in England said he saw "a lot of Lanfranc" in me. I looked the guy up and learned about him and got totally sucked into his world and have specialized in the same period ever since.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
for nine I got :
6.jpg

18:
4.jpg

27: same as I got for 9

45:
5.jpg

interesting especially since einstein hated hitler.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Hussein, twice.

What's with including psychopaths with those who earned their authority?