• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What famous leader are you ?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ghx0AU9.jpg

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Einstien

- - - Updated - - -

What do we mean by leader? What did Einstein lead?

Science, he was in the leader therefore leading therefore leader. Mostly mentally, not controlling.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Took a page out of [MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION] playbook. I am Hitler or Ghandi depending on the number of questions I answer, apparently. :huh:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Take all the tests. Post results? Idk. vvv

ooh whats the point of posting in this threads of tests don't actually mean anything if you don't post all your results? also everyone posts these cuz they want to show off in a way. or at least I do. I mean i'm not thinking OMG i'm hitler or einstein, although i got to dress as einstein in 7th grade, and discovered i kind of like wearing men's suits.

also I don't remember this :ninja:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
also I don't remember this :ninja:

Only semi-related, but I've been having a lot of weird memory lapses lately, and also almost daily deja vu. I'm thinking about seeing a neurologist because it's kind of concerning. Alternatively, it may be because I'm a psychic werewolf, and I'm losing time because I'm randomly changing into my animal form and eating small animals. Not sure at this point.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mother Theresa

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Only semi-related, but I've been having a lot of weird memory lapses lately, and also almost daily deja vu. I'm thinking about seeing a neurologist because it's kind of concerning. Alternatively, it may be because I'm a psychic werewolf, and I'm losing time because I'm randomly changing into my animal form and eating small animals. Not sure at this point.

i think its the atmosphere because you're the 2nd person who's complained about this too me. I had a major one yesterday I could not for the life of me remember why i left california and I wasn't even drinking during that time.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think its the atmosphere because you're the 2nd person who's complained about this too me. I had a major one yesterday I could not for the life of me remember why i left california and I wasn't even drinking during that time.

Oh. :sadbanana:

I suppose there haven't been enough missing pets reports to support my theory, so you're probably right. It started for me around November? I don't really drink anymore, so yeah it's definitely not that.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Oh. :sadbanana:

I suppose there haven't been enough missing pets reports to support my theory, so you're probably right. It started for me around November? I don't really drink anymore, so yeah it's definitely not that.

what's your theory?

When i was 5 i had a t shirt that said it's raining cats and dogs with cats and dogs falling from the sky. that be my theory that it's raining cats and dogs but no one is remembering it and no one knows why there's so many strays because its dead pets coming back to life and falling from heaven and theres more cats and dogs then there were with no explanation because some of them are full grown.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what's your theory?

When i was 5 i had a t shirt that said it's raining cats and dogs with cats and dogs falling from the sky. that be my theory that it's raining cats and dogs but no one is remembering it and no one knows why there's so many strays because its dead pets coming back to life and falling from heaven and theres more cats and dogs then there were with no explanation because some of them are full grown.

Two theories:

1) Global energetic shift ahead of the end times
2) I have a brain tumor

I will say this, though. I've noticed a kind of weird pattern lately in experiences people from a lot of different parts of my life have told me about. A lot of people in my acquaintance kind of "bottomed out" around November 2012 and have experienced some sort of gradual rebuilding over the past four years. It's not just people my age, either. A lot of my friends who are more New Age-y than yours truly do believe that we're undergoing some sort of massive consciousness shift ahead of some sort of major cataclysmic event. I don't if it's true, but I don't know if it's not true either.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Two theories:

1) Global energetic shift ahead of the end times
2) I have a brain tumor

I will say this, though. I've noticed a kind of weird pattern lately in experiences people from a lot of different parts of my life have told me about. A lot of people in my acquaintance kind of "bottomed out" around November 2012 and have experienced some sort of gradual rebuilding over the past four years. It's not just people my age, either. A lot of my friends who are more New Age-y than yours truly do believe that we're undergoing some sort of massive consciousness shift ahead of some sort of major cataclysmic event. I don't if it's true, but I don't know if it's not true either.

I hope its just a shift of collective consciousness, because some how that seems less scary. then what i think it is.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
that i accidently destroyed the earth and on a space ship being taken to my death and everyone are clone robots things.

Ah. Hm. Maybe?

I remember in a genetics class I was in in high school that my teacher was mentioning that it's hard to prove that we all share qualia for the experience of different colors. In other words, how do I know that what you'd call red is actually what I'm experiencing as blue and vice versa?

Anyways, the teacher puts this out there and some chick in the back of the class raises her hand and bless her heart, she says "Well, what if you just showed the other person a picture?"

The point that I'm trying to make is that I would offer you some proof that I'm not a robot, but I could just be programmed to believe I'm human, so I don't know if I can help you. :/

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Ah. Hm. Maybe?

I remember in a genetics class I was in in high school that my teacher was mentioning that it's hard to prove that we all share qualia for the experience of different colors. In other words, how do I know that what you'd call red is actually what I'm experiencing as blue and vice versa?

Anyways, the teacher puts this out there and some chick in the back of the class raises her hand and bless her heart, she says "Well, what if you just showed the other person a picture?"

The point that I'm trying to make is that I would offer you some proof that I'm not a robot, but I could just be programmed to believe I'm human, so I don't know if I can help you. :/
that is why its so complicated.