• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New personalty test based on Enneagram

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
If you are interested we can do a more profound test we use in our research for more detailed recognition, for this I need to send you a special invitation (of course at no charges). This would be also helpful for our research study.

Sure, I would like to try it. You can PM me here.

Nico_D

The Lost One
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I was a 4. Previous tests have given me a very, very slight dominance of 2 over 4. I think the latter fits better.

Drea

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
I was a 4. Previous tests have given me a very, very slight dominance of 2 over 4. I think the latter fits better.

Thanks for feedback. I am happy the you find yourself in the type detected by DR test :)

00c

Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Indeterminable...? I'm sure I'm an Enneagram 3, however, and all of the ones that I did say yes to should have led to that.

Drea

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Indeterminable...? I'm sure I'm an Enneagram 3, however, and all of the ones that I did say yes to should have led to that.

Hi. It is re really rare to come unknown... only if there are too many contradictory answers. Maybe you should try one more time and please have in mind that you should only answer "yes" if you have illustrated a behaviour before.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I could so easily spot the statements which are supposed to be 4. I didn't like them. The nature of them is so cliche I cant see them appealing to a 4.

Edit: I answered honestly and got type 5. I usually get 4 on tests and self-type as a 4w5.

Drea

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
I could so easily spot the statements which are supposed to be 4. I didn't like them. The nature of them is so cliche I cant see them appealing to a 4.

Edit: I answered honestly and got type 5. I usually get 4 on tests and self-type as a 4w5.

Thanks for feedback. Do you have any particular question in mind for 4, you didn't like as it is?
The point of the questions is not to like the question but to actually do the things related to that question. Maybe the outcome 5 is not bad for your type. As YES means you are actually doing the things related to that question. Do you see yourself more in achievement or affiliation group?
We would really appreciate If you leave a comment under the Question when doing test.
Can you re-do the test and leave comments?

Senkrad

MBTI Type
FiTe
Enneagram
YwX
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
First time I got type 7, second time it went to 3, then 5 and then it settled on 8 in the end.

I've never gotten a 7 on a test before, usually I get 5, 8 or 1.

00c

Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hi. It is re really rare to come unknown... only if there are too many contradictory answers. Maybe you should try one more time and please have in mind that you should only answer "yes" if you have illustrated a behaviour before.

Perhaps you could make it so it would show the most probable types because it can't really be truly and wholly "unknown".

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thanks for feedback. Do you have any particular question in mind for 4, you didn't like as it is?
The point of the questions is not to like the question but to actually do the things related to that question. Maybe the outcome 5 is not bad for your type. As YES means you are actually doing the things related to that question. Do you see yourself more in achievement or affiliation group?
We would really appreciate If you leave a comment under the Question when doing test.
Can you re-do the test and leave comments?

When I say I don't like it, I mean that I think it's not worded well.

I can do that, sure, but the quiz sometimes freezes on me and I have to start over. I'm on safari on an iPad air, FYI.

I'm not unsure of my type, so that's not a question either.

Drea

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
First time I got type 7, second time it went to 3, then 5 and then it settled on 8 in the end.

I've never gotten a 7 on a test before, usually I get 5, 8 or 1.

If you cannot repeatedly return to the same character I would suggest, that for each question answered with YES you must consider a valid action, event, in the past, and the whole statement must be true. Otherwise it is No.
In general if answering right you should end up with similar or more questions answering No than Yes.

Drea

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
When I say I don't like it, I mean that I think it's not worded well.

I can do that, sure, but the quiz sometimes freezes on me and I have to start over. I'm on safari on an iPad air, FYI.

I'm not unsure of my type, so that's not a question either.

You were the first to report such problems, can you please inform us about your Safari version, that would be very helpful?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You were the first to report such problems, can you please inform us about your Safari version, that would be very helpful?

The latest safari version on iPad air2.
It would get stuck on "searching for next question" or whatever it says that's close to that.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are probably personality type 5.

Good enough for me.