• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Gamer Personality Test

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
TSPE - Puzzle Adventurer

7 Twitch-Fluid, 6 Simple-Complex, 7 Planning-Acting and 6 Entertainment-Difficulty!

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
FCPE - Role Playing Gamer

5 Twitch-Fluid, 3 Simple-Complex, 9 Planning-Acting and 7 Entertainment-Difficulty!

11176527247543250792.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

In stark contrast to the Action Gamer (TSAD) is the Role Player. FCPE's lack the reflexes or twitchy demeanor, but they excel in other areas. They handle complex menus, maps, and concepts very well, and they utilize them in extremely effective ways. Strategy is the name of the game for FCPE's. They're not looking for a quick fix of rapid violence, they prefer to exploit a weakness, find a key, or unlock a new path. For Role Players, the game itself is as enjoyable as actually playing it.

Games FCPE's like: Tactics Ogre, Final Fantasy, Lost Odyssey, Pokémon

FLUID

You have very subtle, smooth movements. Your muscles stay relaxed, even in tense situations. This makes you ideal for games where you have to perform precise movements under pressure such as shooters and racing games. Your thumbs glide over the controller and you are probably one the better shots on your team in Call of Duty or even can do fairly well in a racing game you've never played because you don't make the car spin out of control. But you also don't do as well with games that require a faster touch. Most hardcore action games and fighting games will give you a hard time because the other players can input the moves a lot faster than you can. And you probably can't tap the button fast enough to blow up your balloon in Mario Party.

COMPLEX

The more the better is your motto. You want your games to be a nuanced and varied as you are. You don't mind shuffling through an extra menu or two or learning a couple more combos. If it will add depth to the game and give you more freedom, bring it on! You've probably debated on more than one occasion why can't Pokemon have more than four moves at a time. Or you've committed yourself to learning Zangeif's entire moveset, just to be that much better for the next match. You enjoy managing money, stats and equipment, making your team or army or city bigger, better, and badder. And you're always looking for a new way to complete a task. You also tend to lose interest or generally have trouble with simpler games, as you become frustrated or confused by the lack of things in your control.

PLANNING

When it comes to the actual act of playing, you're a no-frills flawless machine. It's a good thing that video game characters don't actually carry all the stuff in your inventory, because they'd probably suffocate underneath it all! You've got your armies all highly trained and equipped with rocket launchers and jeeps with gatling guns. You didn't even have to be in the same room as your PS2 to finish the final boss of Final Fantasy XII. You're prepared for anything because you've got it all figured out ahead of time. But even the best plans backfire sometimes and that's where your weakness shines through. You're so used to having enough healing potions that when you actually run out you're a sitting duck.

ENTERTAINMENT

You play mostly for the fun of the game. Whether its the story, the gameplay, or just the overall feel of the game, something about it draws you in. You'll find yourself popping a game in years after you completed it to revisit the characters, locales, and gameplay. You probably own at least a few game soundtracks and maybe a few posters. You appreciate games as art and a way to pass the time. You may also play competitively (either professionally or amateur) but that's not the reason you'll be playing them 40 years from now.

Shiver

FCPE - Role Playing Gamer

3 Fluid
3 Complex
9 Planning
6 Entertainment

Hmm, while I do play for entertainment I also am (perhaps overly) competitive and serious in most anything I play. It's just that I don't tend to like the cut-throat, "do absolutely anything to win" characteristic it brings out of me and so avoid intentionally competitive contexts. I play for both fun and mastery of a game and really am good at shooters and reflexive things as well. When I played Guild Wars 2, some of my guild used to joke that I'm actually an AI...I never denied it. x)

That said, I love Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Pokemon, Zelda, Phantasy Star, etc. I no longer play MMOs because developers are inevitably disappointing.