• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Shorter Typology test

á´…eparted

passages
It's pretty even between them for me.

The Designer = 52
The Professional = 47
The Charmer = 55

Based off this, I *should* be the designer because I have both Asperger's and Bipolar II. The problem is, I am not all that withdrawn overall, am quite candid, and despite wanting and enjoying being in leadership positions, I don't have issues with letting that go, nor do I have misgivings with authority.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got 47 on all three.

á´…eparted

passages
more feedback please

While I see that you're trying to split things into categories and I see where the divides come from, I think the divides are improper. There are a lot of things I felt should be swapped catagories.

In essence, I think you're trying to measure the wrong things.

Kimani

The three new archetypes that I added where the Lover, the Magician, and the Rebel. The child psychiatrist who is helping me with my project felt that it was a good concept but that it needed more. So he pushed me to add more archetypes. He didn't help me choose the new ones.

Kimani

I'm going to submit a proposal to DC public schools research division to have my theory approved to be used at universities.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Designer = 44
The Professional = 48
The Charmer = 50

I have no idea how I always manage to get results like "charmer," "performer," "charismatic," "people person," etc. And personally, I don't see how preferring to lead, being outspoken about my beliefs, and challenging authority makes me a charmer. Most people don't like that.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
For the older version

Designer 44
Professional 22
Charmer 43

I didn't see where you defined the archetypes?

Kimani

The scores / test results from several INTP forums helped me put together a rubric for my theory. I was able to figure out what the threshold / highest score would be for someone to have these archetype pairs / disorders. In order to have any of these archetype pairs your highest score has to be a 105. That's the threshold.

Kimani

The proposal is almost finished. Will be submitting it to DC Public Schools research division this month. We are trying to get it approved to be field tested at universities.

Jaguar

The proposal is almost finished. Will be submitting it to DC Public Schools research division this month. We are trying to get it approved to be field tested at universities.

I left after seeing question number one. Whether or not someone is depressed has nothing to do with type; you've made a mockery of Jung's work. On a personal note, that website is screwed - it shouldn't be trying to auto-download anything to my computer. I won't return to it.

Kimani

Bipolar affects mood and personality. And there are a lot of similarities between bipolar 2 and Asperger's syndrome.

Kimani

The site seems to work fine for most people on other forums. I hope people aren't declining to take the test because it's self score.