• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Shorter Typology test

Kimani

Your test scores match up with your Myers Briggs type. ISTJ is a type that doesnt have any of these disorders.

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your test scores match up with your Myers Briggs type. ISTJ is a type that doesnt have any of these disorders.

Could you please do a run-through of which specific types you associate with which specific disorders?

Kimani

Designer:INTP, INTJ, INFP, INFJ
Professional: ISFJ, ESFJ, ISFP, ESFP
Charmer: ENTP, ESTP, ENTJ, ENFP,

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So Designer is INxx, Professional is xSFx, Charmer is extroverts no more than one letter away from ENTP.

Kimani

I think Aspergers tend to be more INTs and bipolars tend to be more INFs since bipolars are more emotional than Aspies.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Designer = 70
The Professional = 64
The Charmer = 61

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Designer = 46
Professional = 63
Charmer = 22

Kimani

thanks for the feedback. Keep it coming.

Zeego did you take the test? Or you already know which one you are so you didn't bother to?

Kimani

Shorter Typology has gone viral. This is incredible. Hundreds and thousands of people are looking at the site every day. Someone is taking it every minute. I'm on the front page of dozens and dozens of psychology google searches. I actually come above Wikipedia entries in psychology google searches. Going on these Myers Briggs forums and Typology Central really paid off. People may not post their scores that often but they are definitely looking at the site. It's amazing how you can put something on the Internet and within a few years it snowballs and takes off and becomes this huge thing.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Shorter Typology has gone viral. This is incredible. Hundreds and thousands of people are looking at the site every day. Someone is taking it every minute. I'm on the front page of dozens and dozens of psychology google searches. I actually come above Wikipedia entries in psychology google searches. Going on these Myers Briggs forums and Typology Central really paid off. People may not post their scores that often but they are definitely looking at the site. It's amazing how you can put something on the Internet and within a few years it snowballs and takes off and becomes this huge thing.
But are you making money?

Kimani

No I haven't monetized it yet. I have to go through the IRB process. Submit a proposal to an Institutional Review Board and then I might be able to have an opportunity to monetize it. Sell it to a few local universities.

Kimani

You know regardless if I make any money off of this thing it's still an incredible legacy to have.

I was agreeing with someone on another forum who said that it is more general than Myers Briggs. It is a lot more broad and not as specific as the Myers Briggs. But it deals with the subconscious mind which Myers Briggs doesn't really seem to. I mean introversion and extroversion are things that people are very conscious of about themselves. They don't really have anything to do with the subconscious.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
The test has been cut in half

Someone I’m working with requested that

Assessment

So it's been made... shorter.

I relate to the second half of 1, fairly well to 2, and not at all to 3.

A note that schizophrenia is probably in the same family of disorders as autism and bipolar (e.g. google about genetic links).

Kimani

So I got this social worker with a masters in social services who says he can possibly help me
Good afternoon Mr. Short,

I went over your work and found it very interesting. I started to complete the personality test, but I didn't get the chance to complete it. Tomorrow, I'll be following up with you with my complete feedback and if I can assist any further please let me know.

Best Regards,

Mario Cirilo
Site Director
Queenstown Community Center
In Partnership with Community Services Foundation

Last edited:

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1