• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Genius Personality Test

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also, all the categories correspond perfectly with the cognitive functions.

Effectiveness = Te
Sensation = Se
Exploration = Ne
Harmony = Fe

Accuracy = Ti
Memory = Si
Perspectives = Ni
Authenticity = Fi

Combine for example Perspectives/Harmony, and read the type description. Reads exactly like a description of an INFJ. The famous examples of the Perspectives/Harmony style are frequently typed as INFJ in MBTI, too. The same plagiarization can be seen with all the genius styles.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
That's why I clicked out of the site.

I thought along similar lines, but I still took it. Got authenticity/exploration...:dry:

I dislike the terminology, I mean 'genius'? What a great way to encourage barnum.

And authenticity is an odd one, I understand what they were angling towards but everyone is technically authentic, especially to themselves. Or is authenticity only the right of the emotionally righteous?

As a broader point authenticity as a concept is just odd to me in general. I've never benefited from being honest and open and it's usually resulted in being taken advantage of. But what if being dishonest and closed are authentic for me?

This is the issue in a species with chemically driven biologies like ourselves, we are laughably context based and just barely able to keep up with the most prominent habits of those around us as identifiers for those people, let alone ourselves.

Daenera

Rogue heart
They came up with different terminology to say the exact same things that the MBTI talks about.

I thought along similar lines, but I still took it. Got authenticity/exploration...:dry:

I dislike the terminology, I mean 'genius'? What a great way to encourage barnum.

And authenticity is an odd one, I understand what they were angling towards but everyone is technically authentic, especially to themselves. Or is authenticity only the right of the emotionally righteous?

As a broader point authenticity as a concept is just odd to me in general. I've never benefited from being honest and open and it's usually resulted in being taken advantage of. But what if being dishonest and closed are authentic for me?

This is the issue in a species with chemically driven biologies like ourselves, we are laughably context based and just barely able to keep up with the most prominent habits of those around us as identifiers for those people, let alone ourselves.

They could also define authenticity as the the exact opposite of their theory.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Accuracy/Exploration
accuracy-150x150.jpg

Famous people of your type:
einstein-150x150.jpg

Albert Einstein
Bill Gates (Microsoft, founder)
Tony Hsieh (Zappos, CEO)

Here’s an overview of your unique Genius Style:

Strengths:

Managing large amounts of information
Radical honesty
Intellectual curiosity

Weaknesses:

Unspoken social contracts
Relationships and people dynamics
Tact

Excerpt from Action Webinar: Of all the types, the Accuracy/Exploration genius is the most interested in analysis and theoretical logic. They have a natural understanding of how data systems work, as well as an inborn skill for spotting inconsistencies and incongruities. When they scan data and information – which they are doing all the time – they are looking for information that contradicts itself. The more ‘clean’ and ‘elegant’ the system (that is, the fewest contradictions within the data) the more satisfying. Once on track with an elegant frame, they’re off to mix and match information, form new theories and hypothesis, and introduce radically new ways of understanding the world. Since data, not people, catch their attention they are some of the least social of all the types. It’s not uncommon for this type to be awkward around others. People very rarely ‘make sense’, and the intense emotions of others can be more confusing than uncomfortable…

Sigh, can't argue with my strengths and weaknesses.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
They came up with different terminology to say the exact same things that the MBTI talks about.

They could also define authenticity as the the exact opposite of their theory.

Exacumuntedly!

baccheion

Accuracy/Exploration

Albert Einstein
Bill Gates (Microsoft, founder)
Tony Hsieh (Zappos, CEO)

Strengths:

Managing large amounts of information
Radical honesty
Intellectual curiosity

Weaknesses:

Unspoken social contracts
Relationships and people dynamics
Tact

Excerpt from Action Webinar: Of all the types, the Accuracy/Exploration genius is the most interested in analysis and theoretical logic. They have a natural understanding of how data systems work, as well as an inborn skill for spotting inconsistencies and incongruities. When they scan data and information – which they are doing all the time – they are looking for information that contradicts itself. The more ‘clean’ and ‘elegant’ the system (that is, the fewest contradictions within the data) the more satisfying. Once on track with an elegant frame, they’re off to mix and match information, form new theories and hypothesis, and introduce radically new ways of understanding the world. Since data, not people, catch their attention they are some of the least social of all the types. It’s not uncommon for this type to be awkward around others. People very rarely ‘make sense’, and the intense emotions of others can be more confusing than uncomfortable…

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Congratulations! Your Genius Style is…

Authenticity/Exploration
authenticity-150x150.jpg

Strengths:
Core Values
Honoring the individual
Holding the vision/mission

Weaknesses:
Project management
Utilizing people as resources
Delegating

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Perspectives/harmony. Theres an INFJ profile video right on the results page, so I assume that's what this corresponds to. :p

skywar

MBTI Type
IXXJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Congratulations! Your Genius Style is…

Memory/Effectiveness

George Washington, United States founding father
Queen Elizabeth II, British queen

Strengths:

Endlessly responsible
Maintain systems and keep things going
Clear-/levelheaded

Weaknesses:

Suspicious of new concepts and solutions
Can be prideful and unbending
May get stuck in a rut

Excerpt from Action Webinar: Of all the types, Memory/Effectiveness genius is the most driven to fulfill its role in society. They’re extremely responsible, duty-bound people. When at their best they have an unmatched ability to “just keep going.” They’re always determined to keep their promises and will “push through” to get anything done. People of this type think of themselves as down-to-earth, fair, and wise. They learn best through direct experience, and due to their strengths, never forget a lesson they have learned. They generally expect everyone to follow “the rules” and, albeit reluctantly, are willing to help enforce them…

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Authenticity/Sensation

Michael Jackson, musician and entertainer
Brad Pitt, actor
Joan of Arc, iconic figure

Strengths:
Core Values
Honoring the individual
Holding the vision/mission

Weaknesses:
Project management
Utilizing people as resources
Delegating

Excerpt from Action Webinar: Authenticity/Sensation genius is passionate and intense, especially about values and beliefs. They are creative and artistic, even if not in the ‘traditional’ sense – not all are painters or musicians, but all see themselves as having an artistic ‘flair’. They have a strong connection with their beliefs, seeing them as part of their identity, and can be quite spiritual. A believer in individuality, Authenticity/Sensation is often the champion of the disenfranchised, believing all people should be allowed to be themselves without judgment…