• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cognitive Function Test (CelebrityTypes.com)

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Magic Wand
EXTROVERTED
INTUITION
54%

Crystal Ball
INTROVERTED
INTUITION
75%

Soccer Ball
EXTROVERTED
SENSATION
40%

Stones
INTROVERTED
SENSATION
57%

Efficiency
EXTROVERTED
THINKING
36%

Justice
INTROVERTED
THINKING
53%

Clasped Hands
EXTROVERTED
FEELING
80%

Heart
INTROVERTED
FEELING
58%

So I think I'm an ENFJ according to this? I remember a discussion about the Ni questions being very inaccurate before. It seems like everyone is getting an unusually high percentage of it.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
cognitive-function

Introverted Thinking

Your mental life tends to revolve around picking out key facts and principles while dismissing the irrelevancies that they are usually bundled up with. Being inwardly absorbed with analytical problems, you are naturally one to formulate questions, develop theories, and refine tricks and techniques in an effort to get ever closer to the ideal state of the object under your scrutiny. You tend to believe that in order for an analysis or blueprint for action to be valid, it must work as an impartial two-way street where no one is entitled to special pleading at the expense of anyone else. You tend to have little interest in controlling others, preferring instead to bring your energies to bear on the problems that you are wrestling with in your mind. As a person you are likely to be analytical, impersonal, and more interested in the principles governing the facts than in the facts themselves. However, you are also likely to come across as reserved and to be somewhat bad at small talk. Your most likely Jungian type is INTP or ISTP.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I remember this test, it sucks. Gave me INFP

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
Your most pronounced cognitive function is: Extroverted Feeling

Your mental life is highly concerned with cooperation, tact, diplomacy, and harmonious human relations. In your demeanor, you tend to be friendly and sympathetic to others, winning their trust through fellow-feeling and by expressing just the right reaction at the appropriate moment. You have a delicate understanding and sensibility when it comes to understanding the power of praise and criticism for human motivation, and you often take great care to ensure that yours is fair and appropriate and delivered in such a way as to motivate people to keep striving for future growth. As a person you are warm, well-organized, and prone to speaking to people in just such a way as to bring out the best in them. However, you may find it hard to acknowledge your own negative feelings and to call out abusive streaks in others. Your most likely Jungian type is ENFJ or ESFJ.

That's new. But accurate.​

cognitive-function

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Your most pronounced cognitive function is:

Introverted Intuition

You have a deep and persistent intellect that tends to receive its impetus from hunches at the very edge of consciousness. More often than not, you tend to be brooding over some problem or possibility, attempting to encompass all possible and impossible views on it at the same time, and to weave them all into something greater. Hence you have it in you to be seminally creative by developing completely new perspectives on big questions that were commonly thought settled. As a person you are likely to be thought highly original, unusual, and insightful. However, you tend to lack the joy of living in the present, your mind always being somewhere in the future. Your most likely Jungian type is INTJ or INFJ.

Extroverted Intuition: 73%.
Introverted Intuition: 95%.
Extroverted Sensation: 8%.
Extroverted Thinking: 27%.
Introverted Thinking: 62%.
Extroverted Feeling: 85%.
Introverted Feeling: 52%.