• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cognitive Function Test (CelebrityTypes.com)

á´…eparted

passages
I broke the test. I always break cognitive function tests. It's a bunch of hooey for the most part. Too much based on stereotypes.

5LhR9Gq.png

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
what is natural

IIRC, you have gotten similar results on other cognitive function tests even though you come across as pretty introverted. I have experienced this phenomenon myself. For some reason I tend to score highest on Si even though I'm extroverted and very Te. :shrug:
Right, I'm not sure why these things break down as they do. My results have never made much sense. Back when I was first taking Dario Nardi's questionaire I would get NiFe results typically, but the last time I took it I did get ENFJ results. Elsewhere I have come out INFJ. One thing that fascinated me, was my score in the in-depth DISC assessment, there was a huge discrepency: rating as highly naturally interactive, but scoring exceedingly low in adaptive interactivity. So it made me question the whole premise that I was an introvert, who puts on an extrovert facade to face the world, and got me thinking whether I could possibly truly be an extrovert who adopted an introverted style.

Still, if I'm an extrovert I would be amazed to see an introvert :alttongue:

This thread remains for people to postulate or ask me questions.

Alea_iacta_est

The questions that I assume linked :Te: to result-orientation are unrepresentative of the element, process is key for :Te: (doubly so for types that belong to the Process Dichotomy). I'm sure there are other generalizations present as well.

Extraverted Intuition -> 61%
Introverted Intuition -> 100%
Extraverted Sensation -> 36%
Introverted Sensation -> 50%
Extraverted Thinking -> 45%
Introverted Thinking -> 53%
Extroverted Feeling -> 20%
Introverted Feeling ->36%

Jaguar

Introverted Intuition

You have a deep and persistent intellect that tends to receive its impetus from hunches at the very edge of consciousness. More often than not, you tend to be brooding over some problem or possibility, attempting to encompass all possible and impossible views on it at the same time, and to weave them all into something greater. Hence you have it in you to be seminally creative by developing completely new perspectives on big questions that were commonly thought settled. As a person you are likely to be thought highly original, unusual, and insightful. However, you tend to lack the joy of living in the present, your mind always being somewhere in the future. Your most likely Jungian type is INTJ or INFJ.

Yadda Yadda.

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My top 4 highest scores are:

Extroverted Intuition: 83%
Introverted Intuition: 82%
Extroverted Feeling 64%
Introverted Feeling 61%

Conclusion: this test is wack

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Well that's weird.

Extroverted
Intuition
65%

Introverted
Intuition
50%

Extroverted
Sensation
44%

Introverted
Sensation
44%

Extroverted
Thinking
53%

Introverted
Thinking
53%

Extroverted
Feeling
32%

Introverted
Feeling
49%

Not at all representative of ISTJ.

Senkrad

MBTI Type
FiTe
Enneagram
YwX
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your most pronounced cognitive function is:
Multiple Results
While almost everyone has a dominant cognitive function, your answers on the present test left you at a tie between two or more functions. If you are still curious, you may want to take this test again, or to try a traditional Jungian type test instead.

uj1gQK0.png

Extroverted Feeling? Forget that.
Also, a tie between Ni/Se/Fi? Hah.

skywar

MBTI Type
IXXJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Extroverted Thinking

Your mental life revolves around efficiency, organization, and hard-nosed factual analysis with a focus on the bottom line. You are at your best when given managerial and executive responsibilities where you are free to reorganize and reform the matters around you according to analytical and impersonal standards that can be objectively demonstrated to ensure greater efficiency as well as a greater outcome for everyone involved. While your drive for achieving results and organizing everything within view may sometimes be thought bossy by the people around you, the irony is that you actually welcome disagreement and debate as long as the other party is willing to drill down and present a solution that is as cogent as your own. As a person you are likely to be strong in reasoning power, decisive, and great at organization. However, you are also likely to handle your social life and emotions in a somewhat incidental manner. Your most likely Jungian type is ENTJ or ESTJ.

EXTROVERTED 24%
INTUITION

INTROVERTED 62%
INTUITION

EXTROVERTED 50%
SENSATION

INTROVERTED 54%
SENSATION

EXTROVERTED 83 %
THINKING

INTROVERTED 67%
THINKING

EXTROVERTED 32%
FEELING

INTROVERTED 33%
FEELING

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
Ne: 73%
Ni: 75%
Se: 65%
Si: 28%
Te: 65%
Ti: 78%
Fe: 16%
Fi: 50%

So I guess I'm an IxTP according to this.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Ne 32%

Ni 87%

Se 24%

Si 41%

Te 61%

Ti 16%

Fe 97%

Fi 63%

I am surprised how low the Ti is but other than that it seems relatively close to how I relate to the functions

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
Introverted Feeling

Your mental life is to a great extent concerned with individual values and living a life in harmony with the inner life of feeling. You are at your best with individual, creative work (such as art, literature, science, or psychology) where you can follow your personal values unhindered by the prejudices and constrictions that others may attempt to set before them. You have deep-seated inner feelings, yet only rarely do you express these directly, often masking your tenderness behind a facade of reserve and repose. You maintain an independence from the judgments of others, remaining faithful and loyal to your own inner dictates, rather than to obligations that others may attempt to force upon you from the outside. As a person you are idealistic, dreamy, sincere, and deeply in touch with your own values. However, you may also have trouble bottom-lining and taking stock of the sometimes ugly realities of the world. Your most likely Jungian type is INFP or ISFP.

EXTROVERTED INTUITION: 53%
INTROVERTED INTUITION: 52%

EXTROVERTED SENSATION: 65%
INTROVERTED SENSATION: 36%

EXTROVERTED THINKING: 28%
INTROVERTED THINKING: 16%

EXTROVERTED FEELING: 44%
INTROVERTED FEELING: 79%

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've never scored as high as 24% on Se before! Perhaps it's bumping up due to stress. -_-

ODM2xCO.jpg

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ :yes:

Seems like a lot of people are getting odd results, but yours looks particularly FUBAR.

These are the results I get on cognitive functions test 99% of the time. I just don't type myself based off tests.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is not one of the better function tests I've taken.

Extroverted Intuition 52%
Introverted Intuition 70%
Extroverted Sensation 40%
Introverted Sensation 70%
Extroverted Thinking 40%
Introverted Thinking 36%
Extroverted Feeling 69%
Introverted Feeling 52%