• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mindtrackers personality test?

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What do you mean by saying it lays thick?
Meaning I felt at first like it was too complimentary or idealizing, although I've looked again and it's more balanced than my first impression.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE: ENGINEER (VOI-C)
voi-c.png

Visionary/Realistic
76%
- EXTERIOR -
Observant/Diligent
15%
- REFLECTION -
Introverted/Extraverted
45%
- IDENTITY/SENSITIVITY -
Motivating/Supporting/Challenging/Perfecting

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Peacemaker (VOI-S)

- Nature -
Visionary 55%

- Exterior -
Observant 6%

- Reflection -
Introverted 27%

- Identity/Sensitivity -
Supporting

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE: CAPTAIN (VDE-P)
- NATURE -
Visionary >>>>>>>>>> Realistic
54%
- EXTERIOR -
Observant <<<<<<<<<< Diligent
13%
- REFLECTION -
Introverted <<<<<<<<<< Extraverted
18%
- IDENTITY/SENSITIVITY -
Motivating Supporting Challenging Perfecting

Yaru

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE: CAPTAIN (VDE-P)
- NATURE -
Visionary >>>>>>>>>> Realistic
54%
- EXTERIOR -
Observant <<<<<<<<<< Diligent
13%
- REFLECTION -
Introverted <<<<<<<<<< Extraverted
18%
- IDENTITY/SENSITIVITY -
Motivating Supporting Challenging Perfecting

Hahah awesome.
Seems like this test works so far.

Alea_iacta_est

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE: STRATEGIST (VDI-C)

vdi-c.png

• Visionary - 77%
    [*]Diligent - 30%
    [*]Introverted - 68%

[*]Challenging

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Reformer (VDI-S)

QNJ8k1l.png

Reformers are guided by kindness and the beauty of generosity. Deeply moved by altruism, Reformers long to play their part in making the world a gentler place. Though few and far between, Reformers possess a unique combination of steadfast idealism, decisiveness, perfectionism, and insight into human nature that allows them to not only dream big, but to reach out and make those dreams happen.

With extraordinary empathy, Reformers are able to feel what others feel and think how others think. They instinctively shift their own moods to mimic those of the people around them, allowing them to make deep connections with others. If there is one thing about others that Reformers just don’t understand though, it is selfishness – from their perspective, people shouldn’t be afraid to commit to something worth believing in, and they should recognize that what helps one, helps us all.

Reformers’ Introversion can prevent them from using these insights directly, but they are masters of the written word. With a sense of poetry, Reformers write with smooth, warm, and evocative language. Their rich imagination allows Reformers to connect with their audience in ways few others can, guiding and inspiring with metaphors, symbols, and finesse. Eager to help and taking pleasure in others’ success, Reformers are glad to contribute these abilities to a worthy cause, as long as their help is recognized.

Despite their strong convictions though, Reformers are rooted in their ideas far more than day-to-day implementations. It’s a worldview woven with mysticism and dreams, not a ledger tracking the extent to which their budgets allow for charitable contributions. This can create some frustrations, as Reformers may come to find that they simply don’t have the resources to be as generous as they’d like.

Open debates about these tendencies and beliefs are far from welcome. Reformers are exceptionally sensitive, vulnerable to criticism, and very uncomfortable in stressful and emotionally charged situations. Therein lies Reformers’ greatest challenge: their empathy is a gift and a curse, on the one hand enabling them to see into others’ very souls, helping them in ways no one else can, and on the other lurching about emotionally, on top of the world one day, and losing all hope and joy the next.

This zeal can create a great deal of stress as they overwork themselves and spread what they do have to offer too thin. On top of it, Reformers need time alone to recharge, as their energy can be drained quickly by social activity, especially if it’s contentious. If Reformers don’t pace themselves, they’ll be forced to withdraw entirely, hermit-like, until they recover. But when they reemerge, it will be with fresh inspiration and vigor, ready to pull along a group of like-minded individuals or to go it alone.

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your personality type: Researcher (VDI-P)
- Nature -
Visionary
Realistic
45%
- Exterior -
Observant
Diligent
34%
- Reflection -
Introverted
Extraverted
22%
- Identity/Sensitivity -
Motivating
Supporting
Challenging
Perfecting

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE:...HEY! Sounds like an INFJ 9w8!

ADVOCATE (VDI-M)

- NATURE -
VisionaryRealistic
22%
- EXTERIOR -
ObservantDiligent
12%
- REFLECTION -
IntrovertedExtraverted
12%
- IDENTITY/SENSITIVITY -
MotivatingSupportingChallengingPerfecting
Advocates are a rare and unique personality type. Their quiet stoicism make an initial impression of shyness, but Advocates’ minds and hearts hum with the force, energy, and mystery of the universe. There is a fierce tenacity and passion beneath the surface, a strength of character and self-confidence that shouldn’t be underestimated, which can catch even Advocates’ closest friends by surprise.

Advocates cherish authenticity in everything they do – seemingly superficial motivations like money or fear of embarrassment seem almost petty to Advocates, compared to making a difference in someone’s life, or to the world. Advocates see deep connections and are drawn to good causes, helping people and animals through charity and aid whenever they can. Once they’ve set their hearts and minds on a cause they believe in, they defend it vociferously with unconditional loyalty and devotion.

Sticking with their theme of depth though, Advocates aren’t usually satisfied simply treating symptoms – they need a solution that cures issues at their roots. Why focus on the last stage, when the underlying cause is so clearly preventable?

To this end, Advocates use their intuition and empathy to make natural connections with others and strive to change minds both ignorant and villainous for the betterment of the world. With humane, sensitive, and relatable language, Advocates lead the way with good intentions and vision. While they may not expect any tangible reward for their efforts, Advocates do tend to indulge in a little karmic satisfaction, believing that what goes around comes around, though preferably good.

Advocates must be cautious though – they are all too capable of getting caught up in their causes, spreading themselves too thin and in too many directions, and burning out. They can become so engrossed in their activities that they neglect even food and sleep to keep up with their obligations. While more resistant to stress and emotional ups and downs than many others, Advocates are still human, and must take care to meet their own basic needs, both physical and emotional.

These limitations, alongside their desire for deep, meaningful conversations about life, the universe, and everything, mean that Advocates end up committing to a few good friends and one or two worthy causes. More than that and the noise ends up drowning out their philosophical musings. Advocates may enjoy the anonymity of a crowd from time to time, but mostly it’s just overwhelming.

This may all seem a little heavy, but that’s just how Advocates are, and they’d hardly have it another way. Cold, hard facts aren’t as interesting to Advocates as understanding the almost spiritual connection that people, ideas, and the vast expanse share. They spend their time reading and writing, creating and learning, exploring new ideas and asking the great (and random) questions – whether there’s a logical answer or not.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your personality type: Officer (RDE-P)

- Nature -
Visionary
Realistic
33%
- Exterior -
Observant
Diligent
43%
- Reflection -
Introverted
Extraverted
36%
- Identity/Sensitivity -
Perfecting

rde-p.png

Officers put a great amount of energy into reaching any goal placed before them. They work hard and focus on details, protocol and order. While not averse to innovation or change when they have enough evidence that it’s necessary, people with this personality type prefer sticking with what they know and what others have proved. They like a sense of certainty when moving forward, and they see previous successes as an indicator of future successes. Why take the risk of changing something if the old way works just fine?

Ambitious and motivated by success and a need for order, Officers have a sense of urgency around much of what they do – sometimes it’s subtle and sometimes not. These personalities have to take care not to let impatience drive them, as that can come across as hostile or aggressive. But needless to say they get the job done, and it’s usually done well.

Officers are sticklers for details and “best practices”. They rely heavily on rationality and may not always be in touch with their emotions. These personalities favor objective information and an objective stance, sometimes at the expense of other people’s feelings. It’s not so much contempt for other’s emotions as it is a deep regard for facts and achievement though. Those Officers who lean most heavily on rationality and evidence may benefit from learning and practicing people skills, even if only in a rote fashion.

Officers often find themselves in management or leadership positions. They are goal-oriented and others can count on them to do their best to meet any objectives placed before them. Their attention to detail makes Officers thorough leaders, though ones who might at times micromanage. They go “by the book”, and aren’t necessarily visionaries when they lead. However, their leadership is efficient and unambiguous. When Officers lead, they instill solid confidence, especially in those who are like-minded.

The sense of urgency people with this personality type display at work usually follows them to their homes. They may have a hard time relaxing in family or social gatherings. While they do a wonderful job taking care of their families in all practical ways, they may come across as emotionally distant or blunted.

While not all Officers are social, political or religious conservatives, there is a high correlation between their personality traits and conservative beliefs. Chances are good that Officers will find themselves highly involved in their communities and families. Like at work, traditional values and methods serve as a foundation at home. These personalities run a tight ship there as well.

Officers can become tangled up in status-seeking though. They may begin to see professional and social status as a way to keep score and if they’re not careful, it can become an end in itself. When status becomes the goal, rather than actual accomplishments, it can be tempting to cut corners to climb the ladder more quickly. Officers need to be careful to remember what’s important. When their ambition doesn’t overshadow reason though, they know better than anyone else that nothing replaces hard work.

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow, how did I come out extraverted? Still, it is an interesting set of questions. I couldn't attempt an answer to the question about taking emotions into account when making decisions...too vague. Looks like I'm still an idealist though...97% visionary.

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE:
CAPTAIN (VDE-P)

- NATURE -
VisionaryRealistic
94% visionary
- EXTERIOR -
ObservantDiligent
27% diligent
- REFLECTION -
IntrovertedExtraverted
14% extraverted
- IDENTITY/SENSITIVITY -
MotivatingSupportingChallengingPerfecting <---- Perfecting

Captains embody cautious, clear-minded leadership. Success-driven and with an appreciation for both grand visions and the details necessary to achieve them, Captains set goals, professional, social, personal, or otherwise, with efficient enthusiasm. Captains are able to recognize that they can’t achieve these goals alone though, and their determination and strong will helps them to draw people in, enabling them to achieve just about anything they set their minds to.

What fuels Captains’ success is the amount of attention they put into the details of their plans, avoiding those unpleasant surprises that otherwise crop up. Captains do stress themselves out, especially under pressure, and worry about their performance and potential mistakes. They push themselves hard to meet high standards. But this attitude is self-correcting – the more Captains push themselves and those around them to get things right the first time, the less likely they are to make the mistakes they fear.

This leads to some internal instability for Captains. While firmly believing in their own capacities and intelligence, Captains are all too aware of the fact that they don’t know everything. They vacillate between calm confidence and crippling self-doubt. While Captains’ emotional peaks and troughs can be significant, they average out to be people who are capable but humble, high-achieving but risk-averse, and who are usually right, but only because they put so much effort into ensuring that they really are.

This is just the internal process though. On the outside, Captains remain calm, rational, and composed, with a dash of charisma to complete the image. An understanding shoulder to cry on they are not, though. Handling their own emotions is hard enough – Captains consider others’ displays of feelings and emotional arguments unwelcome distractions or even a sign of weakness. Captains aren’t intentionally insensitive, but they believe their internal struggles are their own, and believe the same for others.

For all this, Captains are quite social. They enjoy bringing together friends and colleagues for projects and outings. Their knack for organizing people and ideas and keeping things focused from start to finish means their plans, professional and personal, usually go off without a hitch. Quick-witted and with an admittedly sharp humor, Captains can move from circle to circle and keep things interesting all evening.

Whatever their goals, Captains figure out what’s needed, how to get it, and how to use it to achieve their objectives. They keep their eyes on the prize, and understand how fine details fit into the big picture. Captains pull people together to see to those details, and hold everyone, especially themselves, to high standards. With their sharp, rational minds, Captains also recognize that, however painful their self-doubt can seem, it’s not truly a weakness – it’s exactly what’s needed to get things done right.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My personality type is the Strategist (VDI-C). Also known as "The Space Owl with a Staff".
vdi-c.png

Not to be confused with "The Strategerist".
george-w-bush%2B2.jpg

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE: MEDIATOR (VOI-M)

voi-m.png

mOXdIFR.png

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I kind of wish there weren't so many. But I wonder if the subtle variations could take into account the differences in enneagrams of the same type. Take INFJ, for example. An INFJ 4 will come off differently than an INFJ 9 or an INFJ 2, etc. I mean does it seem reasonable that some INFJs may be more Ni strong than others or more Fe proficient or Ti confident or Se attuned? I mean it's just a hunch but still, I wonder. It gets kind of fuzzy when you switch systems, yet every system has "similar" categories. Some just seem to have them broken down more than others.

So, I'm an Advocate...how does that differ from a Reformer or a Peacemaker? Are they all just different names for varying degrees for the same type?

Yaru

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I kind of wish there weren't so many. But I wonder if the subtle variations could take into account the differences in enneagrams of the same type. Take INFJ, for example. An INFJ 4 will come off differently than an INFJ 9 or an INFJ 2, etc. I mean does it seem reasonable that some INFJs may be more Ni strong than others or more Fe proficient or Ti confident or Se attuned? I mean it's just a hunch but still, I wonder. It gets kind of fuzzy when you switch systems, yet every system has "similar" categories. Some just seem to have them broken down more than others.

So, I'm an Advocate...how does that differ from a Reformer or a Peacemaker? Are they all just different names for varying degrees for the same type?

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing, I didn't have time to check all the differences, anyway Advocate and Reformer belongs to the Creators group, that are INxJs Peacemakers belong to the Seekers, the INxPs.
So I guess Advocates are INFJs and INTJs with two further F and T variations. I didn't read the descriptions yet.

Yaru

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I noticed all the I types have earphones, and the N types have wings to fly. I had a really similar idea with a friend of mine to draw MBTI characters in a quicker way. I guess it wasn't really original :p

Well. ENxx types aren't flying animals, but apparently they still can into space v.v

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing, I didn't have time to check all the differences, anyway Advocate and Reformer belongs to the Creators group, that are INxJs Peacemakers belong to the Seekers, the INxPs.
So I guess Advocates are INFJs and INTJs with two further F and T variations. I didn't read the descriptions yet.

I think I see a pattern.

Creators~Reformers and Advocates are your INFJs while Strategists and Researchers are your INTJs
Seekers----Mediators and Peace Makers = INFPs while Engineers and Scientists = INTPs and so on and so forth. Each one of these groups has two categories for each of the MBTI types.

Alea_iacta_est

Hypothesis:

Advocate: :Ni: + Ej ----- (M,S = :Fe:, C,P = :Te:)

Directors: Ej + :Ni: ----- (M,S = :Fe:, C,P = :Te:)

Seekers: Ij + :Ne: ----- (M,S = :Fi:, C,P = :Ti:)

Catalysts: :Ne: + Ij ----- (M,S = :Fi:, C,P = :Ti:)

Protectors: :Si: + Ej ----- (M,S = :Fe:, C,P = :Te:)

Organizers: Ej + :Si: ----- (M,S = :Fe:, C,P = :Te:)

Explorers: Ij + :Se: ----- (M,S = :Fi:, C,P = :Ti:)

Communicators: :Se: + Ij ----- (M,S = :Fi:, C,P = :Ti:)

M ~ Contact Subtype (IEI-:Fe:, ESE-:Si:)
S ~ Inert Subtype (IEI-:Ni:, ESE-:Te:)
C ~ Contact Subtype (ILI-:Te:, LSE-:Si:)
P ~ Inert Subtype (ILI-:Ni:, LSE-:Te:)

Cygnus

Your personality type: Innovator (VOE-P)
- Nature -
Visionary
Realistic
10%
- Exterior -
Observant
Diligent
17%
- Reflection -
Introverted
Extraverted
14%
- Identity/Sensitivity -
Motivating
Supporting
Challenging
Perfecting

Innovators are often called devil’s advocates. Thanks to their insatiable curiosity and highly developed intuition, people with this personality type are irreplaceable in situations where there is a need for an agile mind and excellent debate skills. Innovators don’t necessarily have to agree with an idea to be able to defend it, and they happily criticize ideas they agree with – it’s all just intellectual exercise. Not surprisingly, and as their name implies, these personalities are also highly innovative, always looking for new possibilities and intellectual challenges. If you want to come up with a better system or a solution, find an Innovator.

If something excites them, Innovators can be especially hard-working and dedicated. While these personalities take pride in being able to improvise and adapt to changing circumstances, they are also quite perfectionistic. If Innovators are not completely happy with their solution, they will likely turn their criticism on themselves for not being smart enough or for giving up too easily. Innovators are not perfectionists in the sense that they obsess over tiny details, but they do push themselves quite hard when it comes to designing efficient solutions.

Innovators are very good at noticing patterns and tendencies, and at using that information to solve whatever problem they are facing. They may not be self-confident in every situation, knowing that there is always room for growth, but they certainly know how to utilize whatever resources and options they have. This ingenuity makes Innovators highly talented troubleshooters, able to solve even the most challenging problems, and to fascinate those around them.

On the other hand, this skill with observation doesn’t always extend to emotional matters. Innovators are often puzzled by emotions, either their own or someone else’s – they usually respond to such matters by attempting to find a logical solution, which rarely exists. Consequently, people with this personality type may sometimes come across as insensitive, shy or focused solely on intellectual development. To compound the problem, Innovators often lose their own tempers. Even though they do their best to avoid showing their feelings, these personalities tend to get quite agitated under stress.

That aside, Innovators are usually very fun to be around, both personally and professionally. Their curiosity, social skills and love of freedom give them a peculiar charm, reinforced by their ingenuity and often daring disregard for existing rules and procedures. Unless the Innovator really miscalculates their approach, even the most steadfast defenders of order and stability come to secretly admire their boldness and creative talent.

Test is bullshit, I could practically feel each question pointing to a Keirseyan factor.

Like the questions where it asks whether you're "cold and logical and calculating and diligent and perfectionist" vs. "warm & fluffy and kindhearted." I'm neither, I'll snap a wet towel up people's asscracks.