• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

can you name cities just by looking at the grid?

á´…eparted

passages
10/10.

I am really good at geography. I stare at google maps a ton and watched a ton of the weather channel as a kid.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
8/10

The 2 I missed:

Dallas/Ft Worth
New Orleans

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
9/10. I missed Dallas/Fort Worth.

Which makes sense, really. I like looking at maps, but I've never had any interest in Texas.

93JC

10/10

I have to admit I just guessed on Paris. I thought it might have been London, I had a 50/50 guess and ended up correct. If I had zoomed in I probably could have been able to distinguish the two based on the river, but I couldn't find the Seine/Thames amid the wee little picture I was looking at.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
10/10

I have to admit I just guessed on Paris. I thought it might have been London, I had a 50/50 guess and ended up correct. If I had zoomed in I probably could have been able to distinguish the two based on the river, but I couldn't find the Seine/Thames amid the wee little picture I was looking at.

I was torn between paris and london on that one, I chose london. this is why I don't gamble

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your score: 9 / 10
Dang, nice work!

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
9/10, I missed Dallas/Fort Worth.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A reminder: sometimes Benghazi really is the answer.
Your score: 7 / 10
Could be worse.

You didn't do too poorly! Consider my expectations exceeded.

Hmm, and I guessed all of them. The clues/words made it easier than to just click random. Because I only recognised the first one only.

C.J.Woolf

respect the brick
MBTI Type
INTP
10/10. Shorelines and rivers give away some of them. With Dallas-Fort Worth, the lack of rivers or shorelines (plus two beltways) give it away.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Oh I suck at this. I struggled my way through it and I barely got 3 right.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
3/10. One of them I only got right because they said "it's the name of the newspaper!!!" And the other two I completely guessed and just happened to get them right. So it might as well have been a 0.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
5/10

I looked out for Benghazi after reading the replies on this thread

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Your score: 9 / 10
Dang, nice work!

Pretty impressive, all things considered. I hereby proclaim you a Wonkblog-Certified GeoWhiz. Put it on your resume!

I missed Benghazi, not surprising since I didn't even know of the city before the embassy attack. All the other cities though were pretty obvious to me since maps have always been fun to look at for me.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Honestly I don't even understand...

??????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????? ????????? ???????????????????????
???????????? ?????????? ????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

"hey wat breed of dog what does this compilation of question marks resemble?"

>is how i feel