• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cognitive Processes Test (Dario Nardi's 48 Question Test)

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
Si: 43.4
Ti: 43.1
Se: 40.2
Ne: 37.1
Te: 35.2
Fi: 27.2
Ni: 8.5
Fe: 5.7

á´…eparted

passages
I don't really put much stock into this test, but it's a "classic" and I haven't taken it in years. 9-10 years ago when I would take this I'd get many highs and lows. Looks like I have become a lot more balanced.

Your Cognitive Development Profile
The forty-eight questions you rated earlier tap into the eight cognitive processes. Some questions tapped into basic or developed use of a process used by itself, while other questions tapped into use of multiple processes at once. The profile below is based on your responses. The number of squares indicate strength of response. The equivalent numeric is shown in parentheses along with likely level of development.

Cognitive ProcessLevel of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************* (25.1)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) *********************************** (35.7)
good use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************ (24.1)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) **************************** (28.3)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te) *********************************** (35.7)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************* (25)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************************** (34.3)
good use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************* (31.2)
good use
Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ISTJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Sensing (Si): Stabilizing with a predictable standard. Carefully comparing a situation to the customary ways you’ve come to rely on. Checking with past experiences. Stabilizing a situation and invest for future security.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Thinking (Te): Measuring and constructing for progress. Making decisions objectively based on evidence and measures. Checking if things function properly. Applying a procedure to control events and complete goals.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ESTJ, or ISFJ

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************* (25.2)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) ********************************************* (45.2)
excellent use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********* (9.2)
unused
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****** (6.4)
unused
extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************************************* (45.2)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************************* (45.2)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ****************** (18.4)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************************************* (45.2)
excellent use
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ISTJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Sensing (Si): Stabilizing with a predictable standard. Carefully comparing a situation to the customary ways you’ve come to rely on. Checking with past experiences. Stabilizing a situation and invest for future security.

Extraverted Thinking (Te): Measuring and constructing for progress. Making decisions objectively based on evidence and measures. Checking if things function properly. Applying a procedure to control events and complete goals.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Fe - unused... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
DEk-glWXUAEeV4h.jpg

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Fe: 42.7
Fi: 41.7
Ni: 35.2
Ne: 32.6
Si: 29.4
Se: 22.4
Ti: 19.3
Te: 15.9

Surprised at how low Si is. I'm not sure how I feel about the phrasing of some of the questions, but I know I'm certainly not an ENFJ. :laugh:

Umm...okay.

extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************* (21)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) **************************************** (40.4)
excellent use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************************** (42.8)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************* (37.2)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) *************** (15.2)
unused
introverted Thinking (Ti) ****************** (18.1)
limited use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************* (13.4)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************************************** (51.7)
excellent use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Feeling (Fi): Staying true to who you really are. Paying close attention to your personal identity, values and beliefs. Checking with your conscience. Choosing behavior congruent with what is important to you.

Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENFP, or ISFP

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************** (22.8)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20.4)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************* (31)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************** (34.7)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ****************** (18.3)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************** (32.7)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) **************************** (28.8)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************************************** (51.1)
excellent use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFP

supersleuth

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
Fi - 45
Ne - 43
Te - 31.5
Ni - 28.8
Ti - 25.7
Fe - 22.8
Se - 22.7
Si - 20.5

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ************ (12.4)
unused
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************************* (31.6)
good use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************** (32.8)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************** (26)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te) **************************** (28.8)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************** (26.4)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************************* (33.8)
good use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************************ (48.8)
excellent use

for once in my life one of these tests shows a preference toward my actual current typing. XD
Fi > Fe > Ne > Si > Te > Ti > Ni > Se
FiNeSiTe
INFP.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cognitive Process, Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)

extraverted Sensing (Se)*********************** (23.1) limited use

introverted Sensing (Si) ************************* (25.5) average use

extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************* (37.3) excellent use

introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************** (38.1) excellent use

extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************** (20.5) limited use

introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************* (25) average use

extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************************** (32.1) good use

introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************************** (50.4) excellent use

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Feeling (Fi): Staying true to who you really are. Paying close attention to your personal identity, values and beliefs. Checking with your conscience. Choosing behavior congruent with what is important to you.

Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I also think looking at underlying motivations is important. A lot of the times we can use functions that are not our types "go-tos" as supplements to the main functions which are really the core processes that we have a knack for and tend to require less development. If you'd like, I can share some personal examples I've found with my type (ENFP) when I get the time. My Si actually can appear to be stronger than my Te because of my interests and where they have taken me. This is a problem with tests because they cannot account for variations like this, especially when asking what one tends to do good at if they have developed such a skill through Work/education/hobbies/interests

Also, I find there is a way in which Fi and Fe can seem similar. Fe is out to create a sense of unity. On the other hand, Fi is out to establish an individual's authenticity. This can lead to creating unity, it happens for me since being a divisive figure and making conflict does not feel authentic to me. So I could appear vaguely Fe at times, but my motivations are driven by Fi. That's the process intrinsically behind the behavior.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I also think looking at underlying motivations is important. A lot of the times we can use functions that are not our types "go-tos" as supplements to the main functions which are really the core processes that we have a knack for and tend to require less development. If you'd like, I can share some personal examples I've found with my type (ENFP) when I get the time. My Si actually can appear to be stronger than my Te because of my interests and where they have taken me. This is a problem with tests because they cannot account for variations like this, especially when asking what one tends to do good at if they have developed such a skill through Work/education/hobbies/interests

Also, I find there is a way in which Fi and Fe can seem similar. Fe is out to create a sense of unity. On the other hand, Fi is out to establish an individual's authenticity. This can lead to creating unity, it happens for me since being a divisive figure and making conflict does not feel authentic to me. So I could appear vaguely Fe at times, but my motivations are driven by Fi. That's the process intrinsically behind the behavior.

I've found over time that I misunderstood my processes and that I actually have shit Ti. You can see it in my posts, how I've toggled back and forth on my logical processes and how I view things. I also realized that depressed me goes to Si in a very negative way ("things are never going to change, I fuck everything up, my future is hopeless, etc"). My Fi and Ne are equal these days but I think ENFP makes more sense because I have that somewhat obnoxious Te edge to my communication at times and my natural mode of processing is definitely perceiving and not judging (which is indicated on perceiver/judger tests consistently). I would be a terrible example of an introverted 4w5 because I am ambiverted in energy, so it makes sense that I'm a socially withdrawn cognitive extrovert.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I found myself saying "what the hell does that mean?" to a lot of these questions, meaning I've either gotten dumber or more discerning.

extraverted Sensing (Se) *************************** (28)
introverted Sensing (Si) ***************** (17.7)
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************************** (42.2)

introverted Intuiting (Ni) *********************** (23.7)
extraverted Thinking (Te) ****************************************** (42.2)

introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************************** (35.3)
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************* (13.2)
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************* (37.9)

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENFP

Lead (Dominant) Process

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INFP, or ENTP​

Te = Ne > Fi ≅ Ti > Se > Ni > Si > Fe

Eternal Harmony

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
extraverted Sensing (Se) *********************** (23.9)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ****************** (18.7)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************* (33.2)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************************* (45)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************ (12.5)
unused
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************** (14.7)
unused
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ***************************************** (41.2)
excellent use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************************************** (51.4)
excellent use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

Extraverted Feeling (Fe): Building trust through giving relationships. Empathically responding to others' needs and take on their needs and values as your own. Checking for respect and trust. Giving and receiving support to grow closer to people.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENFJ, or INFP

If these results are different from what you know of yourself, you might consider why your developmental pattern does not align with your expectation. You might also consider exploring this result as a possible better fit.

The Four Temperaments
Corresponding best-fit temperaments based on your profile: Catalyst; secondly Improviser; then Theorist; and lastly, Stabilizer.
To read more about the four temperaments click here.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I haven't done this for awhile so I thought I would try it again. There was more consistency than I expected. Current results:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ***************** (17.3)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ************************ (24.9)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************* (25.9)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************************* (45.9)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) **************************************** (40.9)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************** (26.7)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ****************************** (30.9)
good use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************** (27.5)
average use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTJ, or INFJ

If these results are different from what you know of yourself, you might consider why your developmental pattern does not align with your expectation. You might also consider exploring this result as a possible better fit.

The Four Temperaments
Corresponding best-fit temperaments based on your profile: Theorist; secondly Catalyst; then Stabilizer; and lastly, Improviser.
To read more about the four temperaments click here.

Old results:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ******** (8.5)
unused
introverted Sensing (Si) ************** (14.7)
unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************** (30.1)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************************** ** (52.5)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************************** (34.7)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ***************** (17.9)
limited use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************************************* (49.5)
excellent use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************* (31.7)
good use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENFJ
If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INFJ, or ENTJ

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
extraverted Sensing (Se) ***************** (17.7)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) *********************** (23.6)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************************* (49.9)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****************************** (30.5)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************* (31.9)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************************* (50)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************* (13.2)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************** (22.6)
limited use
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTP, or INFP

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx

extraverted Sensing (Se) ***** (5.2) <---WHAT IS THIS?! :rotfl: It's accurate. Is there something called Se Deficit Disorder?
unused
introverted Sensing (Si) *************************** (27.3)
average use

extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************************* (45.9)
excellent use

introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************* (33.3)
good use

extraverted Thinking (Te) *************************** (27.1)
average use

introverted Thinking (Ti) **************************************************** (52.9)
excellent use

extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************** (26.5)
average use

introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************** (22.2)
limited use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

Average use or better of most...pretty soon I'll hit metamorphism and become a super type. :happy2:
No arguing, that's exactly how this all works.

Edit:

extraverted Sensing (Se) * (0)
unused
introverted Sensing (Si) ************************************************************************* (100)
excellent use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************************************************* (100)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************************************************* (100)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************************************************************* (100)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************************************************* (100)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************************************************************* (100)
excellent use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************************************************* (100)
excellent use

You have transcended time and space.

ItsNotAboutFate

Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
extraverted Sensing (Se) *************** (15.8)
unused
introverted Sensing (Si) ****************************** (30.1)
good use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************************* (43.1)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************ (36.1)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************** (32.2)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) *************** (15)
unused
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************************** (34)
good use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************************* (33.9)
good use

delsan19

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I always test out as INFP. It's interesting that this one identifies me as more of an extrovert?

extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************* (25.3)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) ************************* (25.3)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *********************************************** (47.7)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************* (37.4)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) *********** (11.9)
unused
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************** (14.2)
unused
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************************** (34.8)
good use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ****************************************** (42.8)
excellent use
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENFP

Lead (Dominant) Process

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INFP, or ENFJ

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I am a test whore.
I mean, not a whore that you can try out, but... oh nevermind.

extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************** (20)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ************************ (24)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************************** (46.4)

excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) *********************************** (35.3)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************************* (33.4)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************** (20.9)
limited use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************ (12.9)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************************************** (46.5)

excellent use

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENFP, or INTJ

Okay. Good talk.