• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cognitive Processes Test (Dario Nardi's 48 Question Test)

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)

extraverted Sensing (Se) *********************** (23.9)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ************************************** (38)
excellent use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************** (30.8)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************* (19.5)
limited use
extraverted Thinking (Te) *************************************** (39.8)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) *************************** (27.8)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************** (22.7)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************ (36.9)
excellent use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ISTJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Sensing (Si): Stabilizing with a predictable standard. Carefully comparing a situation to the customary ways you’ve come to rely on. Checking with past experiences. Stabilizing a situation and invest for future security.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Thinking (Te): Measuring and constructing for progress. Making decisions objectively based on evidence and measures. Checking if things function properly. Applying a procedure to control events and complete goals.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ESTJ, or INFP

Destiny

A wannabe dog
Did this test actually typed me as ENTJ? I think I just saw a pig flying in the sky. :happy2:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ***************************** (29.9)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) ****************** (18.6)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************* (33.9)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) *********************************** (35)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************* (31.9)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************** (32.9)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************** (26.7)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************* (31.9)
good use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENTJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
Extraverted Thinking (Te): Measuring and constructing for progress. Making decisions objectively based on evidence and measures. Checking if things function properly. Applying a procedure to control events and complete goals.

Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INTJ, or ENTP

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
It is interesting to see how my results have changed from the time I was highly depressed. My real type/s may be different to what I had supposed, so I'll take a Socionics test again as well.

extraverted Sensing (Se) ****** (6)
unused
introverted Sensing (Si) *************************** (27.1)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************************* (45.3)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************************** (32.3)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************************** (38.4)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************************* (45.3)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******* (7)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************************** (39)
excellent use
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTP, or INFP

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************* (25.7)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20.8)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *************************** (27.6)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) *************************************************** (51.1)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************************************ (48.4)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************** (26.7)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) **************** (16.5)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************** (23.6)
limited use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTJ

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTJ, or ISTJ

Alya

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know. I took this test less than a month ago and I got this:

extraverted Sensing (Se) *************************************** (39.2)
excellent use
introverted Sensing (Si) *************************************** (39.5)
excellent use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************* (25.3)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************** (14.2)
unused
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************* (31.5)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ****************************************** (42.7)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************** (14.2)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************** (32.8)
good use
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ISTP
Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

Extraverted Sensing (Se): Immersing in the present context. Responding naturally to everything tangible you detect through your senses. Checking with what your gut instincts say. Testing limits and take risks for big rewards.
If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ESTP, or ISFP

But now I took it again and I got a different result (but it's not too far away from the first one, I have to say):

extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************************************* (45.6)
excellent use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************************** (32.7)
good use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************** (30.9)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************* (13.7)
unused
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************* (25.7)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ***************************************** (41.2)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ****************** (18.7)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************* (31.3)
good use
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ESTP
Lead (Dominant) Process
Extraverted Sensing (Se): Immersing in the present context. Responding naturally to everything tangible you detect through your senses. Checking with what your gut instincts say. Testing limits and take risks for big rewards.
If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ISTP, or ESFP

It's not a lot different, but it's different enough to make me wonder what was going on with this... :smile:

Derpravity

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
extraverted Sensing (Se) *********** (11.8)
unused
introverted Sensing (Si) ***************** (17)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************** (38.4)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****************************** (30.3)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) **************************************************** (52.7)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ****************************************** (42.2)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******** (8.6)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************************** (39)
excellent use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTJ, or INTP

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************************* (37.9)
excellent use
introverted Sensing (Si) ************************* (25.9)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************** (22.5)
limited use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ***************************************** (41.8)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************************* (33.7)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ****** (6.5)
unused
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************ (24)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************************************** (47.9)
excellent use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ISFP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Feeling (Fi): Staying true to who you really are. Paying close attention to your personal identity, values and beliefs. Checking with your conscience. Choosing behavior congruent with what is important to you.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ESFP, or INTJ

Those framework questions were annoying.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Have I taken this one yet? Oh, I don't remember. What the hell, I'll take it again if I already have.

extraverted Sensing (Se) ****************** (18.8)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) *********************************************** (47.4)
excellent use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************** (26)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ***************** (17.6)
limited use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************************** (38.1)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ****************************** (30.9)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ***************************** (29.9)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ****************************** (30.9)
good use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ISTJ
If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ESTJ, or ISFJ

The Four Temperaments
Corresponding best-fit temperaments based on your profile: Stabilizer; secondly Theorist; then Catalyst; and lastly, Improviser.
To read more about the four temperaments click here.

Huh. This is not a result I've really gotten before. I'm already more confused about my type than ever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
This test is highly innaccurate and the questions don't make sense when it comes to someone's personality. It's basically a comprehensive test questioning which aet of mystical quotes you relate to. I got ESFP only because anything besides Fe, Fi, and Se sounded like it came out of an astrology book. Heck, I got higher on Ni than I got on Ne, because in this test, Ni seemed like the function that loved to explore new ideas and possibilities and Be just seemed like a very pointless function. I wouldn't recommend this test for people that are taking it fir anything other than fun. Natural functional preferences cannot be measured by function tests. I'd say CT's test is more accurate for me, but I still think it is scewed toward the intuition functions because of how basic and boring that test made the sensing functions sound. I did not expect to post a paragraph long post critisizing a test that has no scientific validity to begin with. I need to rethink my life xD

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Got bored and am fighting sleep

ve Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) **************************** (28.8)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) * (1)
unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *************************************** (40)
excellent use

introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************** (34.6)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************************ (36.7)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************************* (43.1)
excellent use

extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************* (19.9)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************ (36.7)
excellent use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INTP, or ENFP​

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
extraverted Sensing (Se) ****************************************** (42.5)
excellent use
introverted Sensing (Si) ********* (9.8)
unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************************* (43.3)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************* (19)
limited use
extraverted Thinking (Te) *********************************** (35.1)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************************ (48.7)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************************** (27.7)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************** (14.1)
unused

and now I'm pleased with myself in some odd manner, because my description of how my function strengths cluster is EXACTLY how I said it was in another thread :laugh:

after all, what good is a day if you can't find something to feel cocky about? :huh:

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
and now I'm pleased with myself in some odd manner, because my description of how my function strengths cluster is EXACTLY how I said it was in another thread :laugh:

after all, what good is a day if you can't find something to feel cocky about? :huh:

Well, when you get to answer "a lot like me" to phrases such as

Apply leverage to a situation to solve a problem impersonally using minimal effort.

Spur action and pull off results simply by making your presence felt.

Push your mental limits to complete an array of innovative achievements.​

then you have every right to be cocky. If there are any days during which you don't feel corky, just look at that and re-cockify yourself.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, when you get to answer "a lot like me" to phrases such as

Apply leverage to a situation to solve a problem impersonally using minimal effort.

Spur action and pull off results simply by making your presence felt.

Push your mental limits to complete an array of innovative achievements.​

then you have every right to be cocky. If there are any days during which you don't feel corky, just look at that and re-cockify yourself.

you know the questions all too well! :laugh:

I should stick them to my desk at work, except for my supervisor might read them and decide that he should be cockier and that is NOT needed... he's nearly a walking rooster as it is!

however, if I were a palm reader or professional psychic, I would have to look at all of those questions I said "not at all like me" to and feel like a professional failure :boohoo:

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I should stick them to my desk at work, except for my supervisor might read them and decide that he should be cockier and that is NOT needed... he's nearly a walking rooster as it is!
Welcome to Threedom.

Though in any case, at least you don't have to answer affirmative on bullshit ones like

Point out discrepancies between how things are and the way they have always been.

Feel inclined to be responsible for, and take care of, others' feelings.

Feel strongly that something is good or bad.

Compare an experience against a storehouse of familiar experiences to find what's reliable.

Recognize and usually adhere to shared values, feelings, and social norms to get along.​

So you have that going for you :shrug:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Welcome to Threedom.

Though in any case, at least you don't have to answer affirmative on bullshit ones like

Point out discrepancies between how things are and the way they have always been.

Feel inclined to be responsible for, and take care of, others' feelings.

Feel strongly that something is good or bad.

Compare an experience against a storehouse of familiar experiences to find what's reliable.

Recognize and usually adhere to shared values, feelings, and social norms to get along.​

So you have that going for you :shrug:

I think part of my job description involves giving him evil looks and insulting him from time to time to keep his ego in check... luckily I'm good at that :ninja:

but yes... having to remember all kinds of details about things and feel things would be horrible! (I did answer yes to one of those questions... only one) that might edge out the irrelevant facts that I have no problem recalling (at the expense of remembering who people are or what day of the week it is) :shock:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I think I've taken this before, but okay.

extraverted Sensing (Se) ********** (10.1)
unused
introverted Sensing (Si) ************************ (24.2)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************************* (49.8)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************** (38.4)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ****** (6.7)
unused
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************ (24.2)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************************* (37.9)
excellent use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************************ (48.7)
excellent use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFP
If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENFP, or INFJ

According to the test, then: Ne>Fi>Ni>Fe>Si=Ti>Se>Te

Cold

And I'm sad. Again.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
extraverted Sensing (Se) *********************** (23.9)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ********************************** (34.3)
good use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************* (33)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) **************************** (28)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************************ (36.2)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************* (37)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************************** (27.1)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************** (20.9)
limited use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ESTJ
If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ISTJ, or ENTP

Hmm... so according to this test: Ti>Te>Si>Ne>Ni>Fe>Se>Fi

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ni= 41.9
Fi= 41.1
Si= 35.3
Ti= 30
Fe= 28.4
Ne= 28.2
Te=26.8
Se= 7.9

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFJ
If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENFJ, or INFP

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************ (24.8)
average use

introverted Sensing (Si) *************************** (27.7)
average use

extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************* (37)
excellent use

introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************* (33.9)
good use

extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************** (22.3)
limited use

introverted Thinking (Ti) *************** (15.8)
unused

extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************************************* (45.3)
excellent use

introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************************* (33)
good use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENFJ
If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INFJ, or ESFJ

Kufikiri

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
First try

extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************* (25.6)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************************* (31.8)
good use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************ (24.8)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************* (37.6)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ***************************** (29.7)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) *************************** (27.7)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************** (26.7)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************************** (35.7)
good use

Second try

extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************* (25.3)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************************** (32.6)
good use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************** (26.2)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************** (34.3)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************************* (33.5)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ***************************** (29.2)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************* (25.4)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************************* (33.3)
good use

Last edited: