• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The best ennneagram type for you

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Type 2 - The Giver
3% Gut, 16% Heart, 9% Mind, 5% Externalized, 9% Internalized and 2% Forgotten!

Type 2 - The Giver

What It's Like to Love a Two (by Susan Reynolds)

What you'll love about Twos:

They often know how they feel about you and express it. They want to love you and make it the focus of their lives. They will see your best qualities and talk about you in glowing terms. They shower you with attention and always remember important events. They often feel your pain and seek ways to make it better. They will typically wait on you hand and foot. If they have what you want, they usually gladly give it to you.
What will drive you crazy about Twos:

They often want to know where you are at all times. They may get jealous if you even talk to someone else. They can become whiny and get mad for little reason. They complain constantly that you're neglecting them. They need lots of attention, and it's never enough. They often see themselves as flawless. They tend to scream at you and then deny being angry.

Instead of asking for what they want, they resort to manipulation.

Common MBTI-Types: ESFJ, ISFJ, ESFP, ENFJ, ENFP, INFP

Less Common: ISFP, INFJ

Blech, I was expecting type 4.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Unsurprisingly, I get type 5. Love is just love in the end, but I've got to say that 5 and 6 are a sweet spot of compatibility for me.

velveteen

Senior citizen
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Type 4 - The Individualist

6% Gut, 12% Heart, 11% Mind, -2% Externalized, 17% Internalized and 1% Forgotten!

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What It's Like to Love a Three (by Susan Reynolds)

What you'll love about Threes:

They fall for you in a big, romantic, wish-fulfilling way. They want to give you what you want; they'll be whatever you want. They see your best qualities and reinforce them regularly. They are typically high-energy, self-motivated go-getters destined for success. They set high standards for themselves and work to achieve them. They typically want you to feel good about yourself. They usually care about being attractive and usually take good care of themselves. They have adaptable personalities so you can take them anywhere.
What will drive you crazy about Threes:

When they see something they want, they will do whatever it takes to get it. They often don't turn out to be what you thought they were. They can be narcissistic and their inflated ego often demands constant attention. They are generally ten times more focused on money and success than family. They may see you as a means to an end — you'll make them look good, but they are the only one who gets to shine. Once they feel like they have you, their dark side usually emerges. If pathological, they can become possessive, controlling, manipulative liars.

When stressed, they are quite capable of being verbally, emotionally, or physically abusive.

Common MBTI-Types: ESTJ, ESFJ, ENTJ, INTJ, ENFJ

Less Common: ISTJ, ISFJ, ESTP, ESFP, ISTP, ENTP, ENFP

Repeat. This time more thought put out into the questions with much more visualizing.

skywar

MBTI Type
IXXJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Type 1 - The Perfectionist
9% Gut, 10% Heart, 8% Mind, 9% Externalized, 5% Internalized and 2% Forgotten!

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Type 3 - The Achiever

What you'll love about Threes:

They fall for you in a big, romantic, wish-fulfilling way. They want to give you what you want; they'll be whatever you want. They see your best qualities and reinforce them regularly. They are typically high-energy, self-motivated go-getters destined for success. They set high standards for themselves and work to achieve them. They typically want you to feel good about yourself. They usually care about being attractive and usually take good care of themselves. They have adaptable personalities so you can take them anywhere.
What will drive you crazy about Threes:

When they see something they want, they will do whatever it takes to get it. They often don't turn out to be what you thought they were. They can be narcissistic and their inflated ego often demands constant attention. They are generally ten times more focused on money and success than family. They may see you as a means to an end — you'll make them look good, but they are the only one who gets to shine. Once they feel like they have you, their dark side usually emerges. If pathological, they can become possessive, controlling, manipulative liars.

When stressed, they are quite capable of being verbally, emotionally, or physically abusive.

Common MBTI-Types: ESTJ, ESFJ, ENTJ, INTJ, ENFJ

Less Common: ISTJ, ISFJ, ESTP, ESFP, ISTP, ENTP, ENFP

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
Type 1 - The Perfectionist

11% Gut, 8% Heart, 10% Mind, 5% Externalized, 9% Internalized and 2% Forgotten!

9723354416854555763.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

What you'll love about Ones:

They can be passionate about, and champion, worthwhile causes. They are often cool, calm, collected, and steered by strong values. Very little seems to ruffle their feathers or cause anger. They usually create a smooth and orderly environment. They're typically committed to living a very principled life. They are very good at considering various opinions and making a fair evaluation. They are usually strong, solid citizens, extremely predictable and reliable. They often make kind, loving, and dedicated partners and parents.

What will drive you crazy about Ones:

They may have a rigid belief system, with rigid rules they feel compelled to follow. They may suppress their feelings or desires and seem almost robotic. They can be harshly judgmental in a strict or puritanical manner. They seem to deny themselves joy, exuberance, and lust. They frequently turn into perfectionists with high expectations. They may punish themselves, and everyone else, for perceived transgressions. They seem to be constantly at war with themselves. They can become controlling, hypercritical zealots.

They will refuse to argue but harbor a palpable, cold anger.

Common MBTI-Types: ESTJ, ISTJ, ISFJ, ENTJ, INTJ, ENFJ, INFJ

Less Common: ISTP, INTP, INFP

Actually, almost none of that appeals me.

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
Type 2 - The Giver
8% Gut, 13% Heart, 7% Mind, 8% Externalized, 5% Internalized and 3% Forgotten!

What you'll love about Twos:

They often know how they feel about you and express it. They want to love you and make it the focus of their lives. They will see your best qualities and talk about you in glowing terms. They shower you with attention and always remember important events. They often feel your pain and seek ways to make it better. They will typically wait on you hand and foot. If they have what you want, they usually gladly give it to you.

What will drive you crazy about Twos:

They often want to know where you are at all times. They may get jealous if you even talk to someone else. They can become whiny and get mad for little reason. They complain constantly that you're neglecting them. They need lots of attention, and it's never enough. They often see themselves as flawless. They tend to scream at you and then deny being angry.

Instead of asking for what they want, they resort to manipulation.

Honestly, I might like this person as friend. But as a life partner? I'd probably feel suffocated and stir crazy.

Last edited:
Type 4 - The Individualist

3% Gut, 17% Heart, 9% Mind, 2% Externalized, 13% Internalized and 1% Forgotten!

What you'll love about Fours:

They have a quiet confidence and seem to know who they are. They are in touch with their feelings and open up to you right away. They are usually sensitive, kind, caring, and actually talk about their feelings. They seem to understand you, and you often feel safe around them. They are often intelligent, artistic, creative, and interesting to talk to. They seem genuine and deeply caring in a philanthropic way. They can be the best, most sympathetic friends to those in pain.

What will drive you crazy about Fours:

They can get so immersed in their feelings they shut you out. They brood when angry or hurt and wallow in past hurts. They pine over lost loves and often don't seem to be fully present. They berate themselves and have a long list of what's wrong with them. They may actually seem to enjoy feeling melancholy and acting melodramatic. They may succumb to major funks and are often susceptible to deep depressions. They usually have difficulty believing that you actually, truly love them.

Common MBTI-Types: INFP, INFJ, ENFP, ISFP
Less Common: ISFJ, ESFP, ENFJ

Another 4. :) Yay.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It doesn't open..
But I'm pretty sure I prefer 9, I am anxious all the time, 8 and 1 will make me more anxious..

Rouskyrie

I mostly prefer 6's, 7's, 1's, and 2's.
The types that are least compatible with me personally are 5's, 8's and 3's.
As for 4's, I find we often have a lot of similarities, but it doesn't tend to work very well.