• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The best ennneagram type for you

Navyyyd

I got type 2 which I disagree with. I really didn't like this quiz, it seemed to only ask what quality we like in others, not what quality's we have in ourselves.

Cygnus

You have to plug in your zipcode just to see results.

I don't approve.

LonestarCowgirl

Uh-oh!! My results say, "Uh-oh. That wasn’t supposed to happen! Let us know what you did, and we’ll get it fixed right away. Thanks! — Staff Robot"

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Type 3 - The Achiever
5% Gut, 18% Heart, 1% Mind, 0% Externalized, 6% Internalized and 8% Forgotten

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So far no love for 7s. *hugs a random E7*

I retook it to get the E7 result. Here it is!

Type 7 - The Epicure

8201331890577158560.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

What you'll love about Sevens:

They can be full of vitality, have a great sense of humor, and are sexy. They're usually open-minded, spontaneous, playful, and positive. They always have great ideas about what to do and where to go. They are rarely boring, frequently hilarious, and tell great stories. They absolutely believe that your future is bright and know how to promote you. They have unique, fun ideas and make every day an adventure. They are enthusiastic about life and embrace change. They are usually very accomplished, confident, and attractive on many levels.

What will drive you crazy about Sevens:

They definitely like to keep their options open. They tend to make promises they may or may not be able to keep. They may get antsy and constantly seek fresh stimulation, that is, someone new. They rarely slow down for a long chat or a rest. They really don't want anyone feeling sad for any reason. They typically would rather leave you than argue with you. They usually think far more about their own needs than yours.

It's all them, all the time; and all action all the time.

Common MBTI-Types: ESTP, ESFP, ISTP, ENTP, ENFP

Less Common: ISFP, ESTJ, ENFJ

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Oh. Oh, no. Oh, dear God, no.

I mean, I like these types as friends, but every time I've dated an F type, it's been a compete disaster. And there are no T types on this list? What the hell?

This test basically took all the answers I gave, and then presented me with the opposite of my answers.

Huh.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Oh. Oh, no. Oh, dear God, no.

I mean, I like these types as friends, but every time I've dated an F type, it's been a compete disaster. And there are no T types on this list? What the hell?

This test basically took all the answers I gave, and then presented me with the opposite of my answers.

Huh.

I got 2 as well and have the same issue. I think the test is broken. Your mind percentage is way higher than heart, ditto for internal over external and you still got 2? Nope. It's broken.

A 2 and I would be very very very very bad for each other.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your mind percentage is way higher than heart, ditto for internal over external and you still got 2? Nope. It's broken.
So I broke the test. Typical.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No, the test is broken to start with and your real result is e5.
I was just kidding. Damn, that's the second time today that my humor has been taken as a serious statement.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was just kidding. Damn, that's the second time today that my humor has been taken as a serious statement.

Oh I know you were joking, I just have no sense of humor.

Daenera

Rogue heart
I retook it to get the E7 result. Here it is!

Type 7 - The Epicure

8201331890577158560.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

What you'll love about Sevens:

They can be full of vitality, have a great sense of humor, and are sexy. They're usually open-minded, spontaneous, playful, and positive. They always have great ideas about what to do and where to go. They are rarely boring, frequently hilarious, and tell great stories. They absolutely believe that your future is bright and know how to promote you. They have unique, fun ideas and make every day an adventure. They are enthusiastic about life and embrace change. They are usually very accomplished, confident, and attractive on many levels.

What will drive you crazy about Sevens:

They definitely like to keep their options open. They tend to make promises they may or may not be able to keep. They may get antsy and constantly seek fresh stimulation, that is, someone new. They rarely slow down for a long chat or a rest. They really don't want anyone feeling sad for any reason. They typically would rather leave you than argue with you. They usually think far more about their own needs than yours.

It's all them, all the time; and all action all the time.

Common MBTI-Types: ESTP, ESFP, ISTP, ENTP, ENFP

Less Common: ISFP, ESTJ, ENFJ

two 7s? Too much fun can't be healthy. I'll trade you the E1 for the E7.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I got Type 3. No thank you. I don't want to date myself.

Daenera

Rogue heart
Based on people responses, this test should be titled: The worst enneargam type for you. :dry:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
two 7s? Too much fun can't be healthy. I'll trade you the E1 for the E7.

Nono I mean I took the test so you could see the result. :D Haha yeah two 7s might be trouble (especially two 7w6s - at least different wings might bring a balance!)

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Type 4 - The Individualist
3% Gut, 15% Heart, 10% Mind, 1% Externalized, 13% Internalized and 2% Forgotten!

Type 4 - The Individualist

What It's Like to Love a Four (by Susan Reynolds)

What you'll love about Fours:

They have a quiet confidence and seem to know who they are. They are in touch with their feelings and open up to you right away. They are usually sensitive, kind, caring, and actually talk about their feelings. They seem to understand you, and you often feel safe around them. They are often intelligent, artistic, creative, and interesting to talk to. They seem genuine and deeply caring in a philanthropic way. They can be the best, most sympathetic friends to those in pain.
What will drive you crazy about Fours:

They can get so immersed in their feelings they shut you out. They brood when angry or hurt and wallow in past hurts. They pine over lost loves and often don't seem to be fully present. They berate themselves and have a long list of what's wrong with them. They may actually seem to enjoy feeling melancholy and acting melodramatic. They may succumb to major funks and are often susceptible to deep depressions. They usually have difficulty believing that you actually, truly love them.

Common MBTI-Types: INFP, INFJ, ENFP, ISFP

Less Common: ISFJ, ESFP, ENFJ

YOUR ANALYSIS (Vertical line = Average)

Gut Distribution
You scored 3% on Gut, higher than 21% of your peers.
Heart Distribution
You scored 15% on Heart, higher than 88% of your peers.
Mind Distribution
You scored 10% on Mind, higher than 74% of your peers.
Externalized Distribution
You scored 1% on Externalized, higher than 14% of your peers.
Internalized Distribution
You scored 13% on Internalized, higher than 98% of your peers.
Forgotten Distribution
You scored 2% on Forgotten, higher than 33% of your peers.