• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New OCD Test

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't like being in a building without windows. I once refused a job because the building had no windows.

In our old apartment, neither bathroom had windows. (Townhouse)

It sucked.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
In our old apartment, neither bathroom had windows. (Townhouse)

It sucked.

I totally get that. It really would suck. So does that make us OCD or just claustrophobic? LOL! I think I just need to be, or at least see, outside.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I totally get that. It really would suck. So does that make us OCD or just claustrophobic? LOL! I think I just need to be, or at least see, outside.

Agreed. I couldn't stand a bunker. Basements are fine as long as there is a sliver of natural light coming through a window

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
That's what curtains are for

my bathroom doesn't have window it is also a town house well i guess more a row house, six houses in a row all sharing common walls, I'm unit 4 so 2 to the right and 3 to the left so we don't have windows at the walls that share with the other houses. but it's nice 1500 sqft $1800 a month a pay 600 plus utilities which makes it with 3 people sharing utilities which is about 700 a month and I have a backyard. and its in safe quiet blue collar neighborhood at a dead in so no traffic

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
what test? it's a picture of a building

There's a brick missing on the left hand side near the center.

There's also a whitish streak on the lower left side.

Did I pass??