• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Gothic literary character are you?

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Link

I got:

Dracula

99f643df-9633-4a83-b4d7-65d7e993da21.jpg

You feel a profound distinction between yourself and the world in which you move. The idols and laws of man hold no magic for you but in an empty world you have discovered the one thing that matters: Love. Your Heart beats to the rhythm of love and an overwhelming desire to gain that which fills your life with beauty.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Jane Eyre

BpC5VRH.jpg

Beneath your calm exterior a storm is building. You know it and secretly you're afraid of it but you won't allow that to distract you from doing what you believe to be the right thing. You are resourceful and intelligent, both of which leave you with a feeling of alienation from your peers.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Heathcliff
In your heart burns a love and a vengeance that consumes you. A sensitive soul, endless suffering has made you as brutal as the landscape which formed you. Unstoppable, cunning and hurt, your obsession with that which you love is tied into the suspicion that it's your only chance of salvation

:yay: I'm unredeemable!

... :unsure:

lol... this was post 14,666

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jane Eyre. Not really surprising; she's one of my favorite literary characters of all time. Undoubtedly my favorite heroine.

corpseparty

Enneagram
7w6
Rebecca de Winter

4c3a2427-ee5c-4749-9918-f51b4547d9c1.jpg

You have long since decided that the only appropriate response to life is to make of it a never-ending party. Your sexual desires are unrestrained but you're cunning enough to only hint at it in a world dominated by fearful men; the projection of charm, intelligence and beauty leave most people oblivious to what lies beneath.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
3885b5e7-32bd-4b65-b8b5-b62bbdb397d0.jpg

In your heart burns a love and a vengeance that consumes you. A sensitive soul, endless suffering has made you as brutal as the landscape which formed you. Unstoppable, cunning and hurt, your obsession with that which you love is tied into the suspicion that it's your only chance of salvation.

That's nice. I will take a TUMS for all that heart burn. Never read Wuthering Heights, but I envy vengeful characters because of the perseverance and passion. I couldn't maintain it.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Which Gothic Literary Character Are You?

Dracula

You feel a profound distinction between yourself and the world in which you move. The idols and laws of man hold no magic for you but in an empty world you have discovered the one thing that matters: Love. Your Heart beats to the rhythm of love and an overwhelming desire to gain that which fills your life with beauty.

93JC

Rebecca de Winter

4c3a2427-ee5c-4749-9918-f51b4547d9c1.jpg

You have long since decided that the only appropriate response to life is to make of it a never-ending party. Your sexual desires are unrestrained but you're cunning enough to only hint at it in a world dominated by fearful men; the projection of charm, intelligence and beauty leave most people oblivious to what lies beneath.

:laugh:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dracula.

... these tests have gotten worse.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Dracula.

... these tests have gotten worse.

I know, it's like I wrote them or something.

And besides I got: Jane Eyre

"Beneath your calm exterior a storm is building. You know it and secretly you're afraid of it but you won't allow that to distract you from doing what you believe to be the right thing. You are resourceful and intelligent, both of which leave you with a feeling of alienation from your peers."

Which is pretty good, but I've not got a calm exterior. Resourceful...nah. Intelligent....I ain't getting into THAT mess. Alienation...sure it's called being human.

rebeccasofia

Dracula

Ingrid in grids

Jane Eyre

3a8b4947-6f9f-4e8d-87c5-e921d4ff8a85.jpg

Beneath your calm exterior a storm is building. You know it and secretly you're afraid of it but you won't allow that to distract you from doing what you believe to be the right thing. You are resourceful and intelligent, both of which leave you with a feeling of alienation from your peers.

pureheart9

MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dracula

iHeartCats

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
no
Jane Eyre