• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Gothic literary character are you?

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
bela lugosi

shinedowness

MBTI Type
ANFJ
Enneagram
8v7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I got this result:

Jane Eyre

Beneath your calm exterior a storm is building. You know it and secretly you're afraid of it but you won't allow that to distract you from doing what you believe to be the right thing. You are resourceful and intelligent, both of which leave you with a feeling of alienation from your peers.

I find myself sometimes calm and sometimes intense on the outside actually depending on the situation. And yes, I feel like an outsider from most people. Especially in a world where I want deep conversations more than lighthearted conversations and where I want to live knowing that I have done something good in the world rather than burn it to the ground with toxic power hunger even though I know there are evil and cold people who could care less about what you think or feel in order to intimidate you for survival in this world.

Mole

Permabanned
I am Anonymous who built the Gothic Cathedrals, and wrote, "The Cloud of Unknowing", in medieval English.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Heathcliff

In your heart burns a love and a vengeance that consumes you. A sensitive soul, endless suffering has made you as brutal as the landscape which formed you. Unstoppable, cunning and hurt, your obsession with that which you love is tied into the suspicion that it's your only chance of salvation.