• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Good Are You At Remembering Faces?

Raffaella

bon vivant
Click here for the quiz.

Do it at a reasonable pace, don't cheat.

You Have Incredible Facial Recognition

f37a253f-2393-47ba-8962-4350ee5339f9.jpg

Wow! You never forget a face!
You have stellar facial recognition. You make it your business to remember everyone you meet by "reading" their faces. Your ability to remember faces points to a deeper attentiveness. You're very aware of your surroundings and you're always present when meeting new people. You have a very high emotional intelligence and you pick up on the small subtleties when in a social situation.

I'm much better at remembering names, I struggle to remember faces if I don't have names or unusual facts to attach to those faces.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

You have stellar facial recognition. You make it your business to remember everyone you meet by "reading" their faces. Your ability to remember faces points to a deeper attentiveness. You're very aware of your surroundings and you're always present when meeting new people. You have a very high emotional intelligence and you pick up on the small subtleties when in a social situation.

This test has very low standards. Everyone in the comments section on the quiz page also has "incredible facial recognition."

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

i'm pretty good at faces irl.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ZOMG I HAVE INCREDIBLE FACE RECOGNITION. THE TEST SAYS SO! :alttongue:

... but as I get older, it's names I get hung up on. Meh. I used to be good with names too.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You Have a Good Facial Memory
You
Impressive! You remembered the majority of the faces, which means you're attentive and generally interested in those around you. However, you probably remember conversations better than faces or names. Overall you're genuinely interested in the people you meet and you do your best to remember them. Next time you meet someone new - try paying attention to their features while they speak, and associate parts of the conversation with how they look. This will put you on your way to perfect facial recognition!

Mane

Permabanned
You Don't Remember Faces Very Well
35a08152-bea9-4e3d-8330-fbfb9f924770.jpg

You may have given it your best shot, but you had a hard time. There were more than a few faces that you didn't remember. You might be suffering from what scientists term "Prosopamnesia" or the inability to learn new faces. On the bright side, every face really is a new face for you and you never have to worry about the same old faces time and time and time again! You may be overly distracted, which points to high intelligence. Take a deep breath, come out of your thoughts a bit and pay attention to those around you. We're sure next time around you'll get a perfect score!

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

This is very true, unfortunately, I'm not so great with names. I'll remember a face or voice after just one time but I will struggle with getting the name right.

funny though, because in the past I have done abysmally to mediocre on online EQ tests

93JC

In reality I'm not very good with names and faces.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I'm pretty good at recognizing some people.

velveteen

Senior citizen
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got "Incredible," and I struggled with many of the responses to know enough that that's not the case. My memory sucks.

Unless, yeah, (a) their standard for "Incredible" is absurdly low, (b) the test result calculations are all messed up, or (c) I'm a great guesser.

skywar

MBTI Type
IXXJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hmm..

Ingrid in grids

Abbey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Incredible Facial Recognition.

I would say I am really good at remembering someone's name, which probably makes me come off as creepy sometimes. I go to a small college of about 1400 people and I only need to meet someone once to learn their name so months later I may be re-introduced to them and remember their name and they probably forgot they even met me haha.
Can anyone else relate to this

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Hmm not so sure about that, actually.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Incredible.

I remember postures and vibes more than bone structure... a new set of photos would have ruined my score.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Faces good, names horrible