• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Good Are You At Remembering Faces?

Destiny

A wannabe dog
You Have a Good Facial Memory

Impressive! You remembered the majority of the faces, which means you're attentive and generally interested in those around you. However, you probably remember conversations better than faces or names. Overall you're genuinely interested in the people you meet and you do your best to remember them. Next time you meet someone new - try paying attention to their features while they speak, and associate parts of the conversation with how they look. This will put you on your way to perfect facial recognition!

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm great with faces and body language, bad with names. I've recently realized I can usually even recognize people from far off or from behind that I've only met a couple of times.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't need to do this test to know that I have terrible facial recognition. My sister is awesome at it and she often laughs at me for it. In my defense I was once informed that women are better at facial recognition than men.

Not only faces I am also bad with names. I was genetically meant to be a reclusive introvert, but something happened and I ended up being an extrovert.

Chrysanthea

I hadn't even seen any of the supposed names they had given, and guessed on alot of them, yet I still have been rewarded with "Wow! You never forget a face!
You have stellar facial recognition. You make it your business to remember everyone you meet by "reading" their faces. Your ability to remember faces points to a deeper attentiveness. You're very aware of your surroundings and you're always present when meeting new people. You have a very high emotional intelligence and you pick up on the small subtleties when in a social situation. "

It is the names I am profoundly terrible at remembering. I sometimes even forget the names of my friends somehow. Maybe I just don't associate people with a given name, but rather their appearance. I dunno.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I hadn't even seen any of the supposed names they had given, and guessed on alot of them, yet I still have been rewarded with "Wow! You never forget a face!

I just ignored the incredibly ugly looking text because it said "face recognition," not "name-face recognition," damnit! Either way, I got the same "incredible" result.

It is the names I am profoundly terrible at remembering. I sometimes even forget the names of my friends somehow. Maybe I just don't associate people with a given name, but rather their appearance. I dunno.

I am extremely horrible at remembering names...and I have forgotten a friend's name once or twice before! It actually scared me a bit because I was worried there was something wrong with my memory! Like, I had known her for years and somehow blanked on her name for maybe half a minute.

Faces are ok, but even then I forget them after a while. I had this class in middle school where I talked to this group of people practically every day. Once I got to high school, I didn't see them anymore. One day this girl came up to me and started talking to me. She read the confused look on my face and asked if I knew who she was. I hadn't even recognized her face! :/

I'm actually really proud of myself because this is the first semester that I've been able to learn nearly all of the students' names! (About 18 or so.) Most of the time I can only remember 5ish.

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
it says i have incredible facial recog powers.

the thing that's so annoying for me is i always remember faces but hardly ever names. i would like to get better, but faces are so much more interesting than names.