• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Iconic Character Were You Born To Play?

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You were born to play Scarlett O'Hara from "Gone with the Wind"!
d92b6f85-07f1-498a-8553-34f63e75c710.jpg

You are gorgeous, fearless and charming. You have that Southern sass and smarts deep inside of you. You can say every line from the script with a great amount of dignity and flare, that will give Vivien Leigh a run for her money!

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tony Stark (Iron-Man)
Tony
You were born to play Tony Stark, a.k.a Iron-Man!
You are funny, charming, witty and lovable. People would pay big bucks to see you on the big screen flying around the New York skyline, fighting aliens and mad scientists. You were born for this role!

- - - Updated - - -

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You were born to play Tony Stark, a.k.a Iron-Man!
You are funny, charming, witty and lovable. People would pay big bucks to see you on the big screen flying around the New York skyline, fighting aliens and mad scientists. You were born for this role!

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Princess Leia (Star Wars)

7beb3fca-de22-46c6-9b37-1d521ed7111e.jpg

You were born to play Princess Leia from "Star Wars"!
You are a real independent, funny, and smart person. You have tons of charisma, you are lovable, talented and people are just drawn to you. Basically, you're BADASS. You'll be the perfect princess Leia!

93JC

You were born to play Vito Corleone, The Godfather in one of the greatest film trilogies of all time!
You are a very sharp, emotional and talented person. You will bring a lot of street-smarts and ruthless-wisdom to the part of The Godfather, just like the great Marlon Brando did at the time. You will be instantly famous after the movie comes out, and you might even get an Oscar if you play your cards right. Either that, or you wake up with a horse's head in your bed.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Vito Corleone. :evilgenius:

For director I picked Bigelow because I'm not really a Woody Allen fan, Tarantino annoys me, and she seems much easier to work with than Cameron, although I realized that's a pretty backhanded compliment. :D

Glint

ಠ﹏ಠ
MBTI Type
TiNi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You were born to play Agent 007 - James Bond!
You are dashing, smart, strong and most importantly- captivating. You're just dripping with swag everywhere you go. Just think how amazing you'd look in a suit with that bow-tie, you sexy super-spy! We now bestow upon you the license to THRILL.

I am the very opposite of swag

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
pQ0MsGz.jpg

aaahahahaha. i definitely saw it enough as a child.

velveteen

Senior citizen
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
7beb3fca-de22-46c6-9b37-1d521ed7111e.jpg

You are a real independent, funny, and smart person. You have tons of charisma, you are lovable, talented and people are just drawn to you. Basically, you're BADASS. You'll be the perfect princess Leia!

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One more Iron Man ! Fighting aliens and mad scientists :ninja:

I love the last question...

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think this test is silly. Why? Because I got this:

Maria von Trapp (The Sound of Music)

de18caae-ee55-4d2f-9d59-9488258f621e.jpg

You were born to play Maria von Trapp from "The Sound of Music", one of the most popular family musicals ever made!
You are funny, talented, beautiful and with the voice of an angel. You love whiskers on kittens and warm woolen mittens! Your acting skills can inspire millions of people and get up off their seats and just start singing about hills being alive! Being a nun sure isn't for you.

But almost none of my actual answers matched it -- I picked "Horror" movie, rated R, Emma Stone, "making magic," etc.

I have no idea how they arrived at this outcome.

[Nothing against Julie Andrews, I actually really like this movie.]

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are dashing, smart, strong and most importantly- captivating. You're just dripping with swag everywhere you go. Just think how amazing you'd look in a suit with that bow-tie, you sexy super-spy! We now bestow upon you the license to THRILL.
6f3feffc-88df-4345-81ee-33dd02a6c040.jpg

iHeartCats

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
no
;)

jb1.jpg

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:D

Maria von Trapp (The Sound of Music)
Maria
You were born to play Maria von Trapp from "The Sound of Music", one of the most popular family musicals ever made!
You are funny, talented, beautiful and with the voice of an angel. You love whiskers on kittens and warm woolen mittens! Your acting skills can inspire millions of people and get up off their seats and just start singing about hills being alive! Being a nun sure isn't for you.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think this test is silly. Why? Because I got this:

But almost none of my actual answers matched it -- I picked "Horror" movie, rated R, Emma Stone, "making magic," etc.

I have no idea how they arrived at this outcome.

[Nothing against Julie Andrews, I actually really like this movie.]

I picked horor and emma stone too and got the same result :D

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Princess Leia (Star Wars)
Princess

i don't even like star wars. maybe I do but I saw it like a bunch of times growing up and I do not remember it at all.