• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

To which level of hell are you going?

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

Mole

Permabanned
Accidie

Accidie is the sin against the Holy Spirit.

And these sinners reside in the lowest level of Hell - the region of ice - they are condemned to be frozen for all eternity.

Of course the word, "accidie", has fallen out of use and today we use the word, "depression".

And depression is a form of despair - the one sin that can't be forgiven.

And depression is one of the commonest complaints presented to medical doctors.

How odd we have fallen into despair when for the first time in human history we have overcome scarcity in the West.

But hope is the virtue corresponding to the vice of accidie.

So how may we become more virtuous?

The path is through gratitude for the plenty we have achieved in the West.

And knowing that plenty has been achieved through reason and freedom - through the Enlightenment.

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP

Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers High
Level 2 Lustful Low
Level 3 Gluttonous Moderate
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Moderate
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very High
Level 7 Violent High
Level 8- the Malebolge Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Moderate

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Excellent!!:yes: I was nearly there myself, but got ushered into the heretic pool instead.

And my second was Repenting Believer

(You don't have much farther to go til you dip into hereticism...might as well take the plunge and join the rest of us!! It's a much larger party!! It'll be fun!;))

I would rather drop icky things on your head, nonchalantly, while pretending to not notice.

But I'll say an occasional prayer for your soul(s) and thank god I am not vile sinners like you... *cough*

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!

Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Low
Level 2 Lustful Low
Level 3 Gluttonous Low
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Low
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics High
Level 7 Violent High
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Low
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Moderate

Sling

MBTI Type
N358
The Malebolge, level 8 :devil:
Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers

And I just thought I was being clever. :huh:

High in circle 4 as well, for the people who don't believe in communism. I wouldn't take that statement for truth though though, because Im a fradulent bastardchild of Satan. :)

edel weiss

MBTI Type
ENTP
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Hmm.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Level 3 for me.

Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Moderate
Level 2 Lustful Moderate
Level 3 Gluttonous Very High
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Moderate
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Moderate
Level 7 Violent Low
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Low
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Low

alicia91

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Low
Level 2 | Very High
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | High
Level 5 | Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Low
Level 7 | Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Negative_

Purgatory Very Low
Level 1 Very Low
Level 2 High
Level 3 Very High
Level 4 High
Level 5 Very High
Level 6 Extreme
Level 7 High
Level 8 Very High
Level 9 Very High

:devil:

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
Fifth Level of Hell
The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

I've scored from Very High to Extreme in everything but Level 1 and 2.
I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Wow, this was actually quite amuseing.

Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 | Extreme
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Extreme
Level 5 | Extreme
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Extreme
Level 7 | Extreme
Level 8- the Malebolge | Extreme
Level 9 - Cocytus | Extreme

Well, im asumeing its broken...

Verania

MBTI Type
INFP
First Level of Hell - Limbo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Low
Level 2 | Very High
Level 3 | Low
Level 4 | Very Low
Level 5 | Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Low
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

is it really a PUNISHMENT to put all of the lustful people together for all of eternity? :huh: it kind of sounds like fun!

on that note, I'm not particularly shocked :dry:

** not to sound picky, but can someone PLEASE correct the spelling in the title of this thread?**

PollyPeachum

MBTI Type
iNTp
Fifth Level of Hell

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.
:sadbanana:

Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Moderate
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | High