• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

To which level of hell are you going?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Since many people here that say they are religious and even more of them whats to be a better person. I am creating this link for them. So that people could see in which areas they have to improve.
Possible outcomes for each category of sins are: Very low , Low , Moderate, High , Very high ; Extreme

Test

I have deleted my score because on the half of the questions I absolutly had no idea what to say and I could not relate to many questions at all.
I am sure that my score was incorrect by a large degree.
But I am totally sure that my extreme level of heresy on the test was correct.

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.
I am pretty sure that different types will have different score.

I am not a bad person in general. But I have one capital flaw.
Which is that I am unreligious as much as person can be unreligious in life.

Last edited by a moderator:

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Moderate
Level 2 Lustful Low
Level 3 Gluttonous Moderate
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Low
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very High
Level 7 Violent Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Low

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

lastrailway

I've taken this before, I'm heading to the 9th level of hell, as treacherous, etc.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
2nd Level

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

Level Who are sent there? Score

Purgatory Repenting Believers Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Moderate
Level 2 Lustful High
Level 3 Gluttonous Very Low
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Very Low
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Very Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very Low
Level 7 Violent Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Moderate

My sin is Lust.

Not surprising.

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Low
Level 2 Lustful Very High
Level 3 Gluttonous Low
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Very High
Level 7 Violent Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers High

Seventh Level of Hell
Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

-- wrathful/gloomy, lustful, violent and heretic are in a 4-way tie for the win. I'm just evil. :ninja:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Third Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the third circle, you find yourself amidst eternal rain, maledict, cold, and heavy. The gluttons are punished here, lying in the filthy mixture of shadows and of putrid water. Because you consumed in excess, you meet your fate beneath the cold, dirty rain, amidst the other souls that there lay unhappily in the stinking mud. Cerebus, a canine monster cruel and uncouth with his three heads and red eyes, dwells in this level. He growls and tears at the damned with his teeth and claws.

lastrailway

I took it again: Oh, well, at least I'm not Prodigal and Avaricious:

Ninth Level of Hell - Cocytus

This is the deepest level of hell, where the fallen angel Satan himself resides. His wings flap eternally, producing chilling cold winds that freeze the thick ice found in Cocytus. The three faces of Satan, black, red, and yellow, can be seen with mouths gushing bloody foam and eyes forever weeping, as they chew on the three traitors, Judas, Brutus, and Cassius. This place is furthest removed from the source of all light and warmth. Sinners here are frozen deep in the ice, faces out, eyes and mouths frozen shut. Traitors against God, country, family, and benefactors lament their sins in this frigid pit of despair.

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
(Click on a level for more info)
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Very Low
Level 3 Gluttonous High
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy High
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics High
Level 7 Violent High
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Very High

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Seventh Level of Hell

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

Level 2 Lustful Moderate
Level 3 Gluttonous High
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Very High
Level 7 Violent Extreme
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Low

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Purgatory - (Repenting Believers) High
Level 1 Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers) Moderate
Level 2 (Lustful) Low
Level 3 (Gluttonous) Low
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious) Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy) Moderate
Level 6 The City of Dis (Heretics) Very Low
Level 7 (Violent) Moderate
Level 8- The Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers) Low
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous) Low

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Very High
Level 2 Lustful Low
Level 3 Gluttonous Moderate
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Moderate
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Low
Level 7 Violent Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Low

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Level 3 Gluttonous High
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Moderate
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Low
Level 7 Violent Moderate

Second Level of Hell

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

Wait: "sinners are blown around endlessly"? Fuck yeah!

:bananallama:

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
erased the results already.

Placed level 5 (very high), and I had high levels in 9 and in somewhere else, as well.

sassafrassquatch

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | High

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Some of these were really hard for me...

Can you see yourself engaging in treason against your country?

Would you sooner go without sex than go without good-tasting food?

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Low
Level 1 - Limbo | High
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Low
Level 4 | Very Low
Level 5 | Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Moderate
Level 7 | Low
Level 8- the Malebolge | Low
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Didums

Purgatory - Repenting Believers - Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers - Moderate
Level 2 - Lustful - Low
Level 3 - Gluttonous - Moderate
Level 4 - Prodigal and Avaricious - Low
Level 5 - Wrathful and Gloomy - High
Level 6 The City of Dis - Heretics - Very High
Level 7 - Violent - Moderate
Level 8 the Malebolge - Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers - Moderate
Level 9 Cocytus - Treacherous - High

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
If you're a nonbeliever how can you repent, anyhow?

(Another heretic, here.)

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP

Purgatory Repenting Believers : Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers : High
Level 2 Lustful : Moderate
Level 3 Gluttonous: Low
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious: Very Low
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy: Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis : Heretics Very High
Level 7 Violent : Low
Level 8- the Malebolge : Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus: Treacherous Low

Looks like the Heretics' Hangout for me...

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh boy. I am a virtuous pagan.

First Level of Hell - Limbo

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh boy. I am a virtuous pagan.

Excellent!!:yes:

I was nearly there myself, but got ushered into the heretic pool instead.

(You don't have much farther to go til you dip into hereticism...might as well take the plunge and join the rest of us!! It's a much larger party!! It'll be fun!;))

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Joining Didums, Kelric, Sassafrassquatch, Cascademn, Dana and Antisocial One in the....

DantesInferno.png

DantesInferno2.png