• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Long Would You Survive In A Horror Movie?

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Final -- Oh, didn't know I was a girl. Would you look at that.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ELTB5aQCfYWl.jpg

Same result and I answered honestly

Radian

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*Adele mode*
hello, it's mee.
bumping again in a thread so old cause i'm curious to see.

xEL2snTLij5l.jpg

free electron

MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
5w6
Final girl heheh :D (now I will spend the rest of my life in an asylum but who cares, I survived that motherf***)

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Final girl. :shock:
In all honesty I would be the first one killed.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is pretty straightforward.

9/10 I'm the type of person who usually functions as the leader-y sort that gets people through whatever hellish situation that we're in for most of the movie. Then in Act 3, in some heroic final gesture, I die fighting the axe murder/weremermaid/ghost turtles while the Final Girl alone (or with her love interest) get away. The Final Girl is devastated lot of gasping and sobbing until finally she takes a deep breath, collects herself and makes the last stand against whatever the threat is. Threat is defeated. She does a sloppy job of finishing the job. Cut to the monster not actually being dead. Cue sequel.

That's what happens 90% of the time. The other times I wield a katana and "share apples" with the slightly mad warlord king while kicking ass through the zombie apocalypse. Really just depends on what rules we're playing by. :shrug:

Generally speaking, Final Girl is pretty much the exclusive province of IxxP female. If we're going old school, innocent type, she'll be IFP. If it's more "empowered" modern heroine, she'll be ISTP. INTPs die first as a rule, regardless of gender. I think that IFJ women can be Final Girl, but it will be some borderline weird, "empathizes with the monster" kind of thing that you see with Ridley in Alien (even though she's probably not IFJ). Another variation of that one is that they Realize That They Were Connected through Birth/History/Past Lives with the Monster All Along. Or they defend and care for some weaker (typically male) character for most of the film and are spared for goodheartedness.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Go somewhere you can't be snuck up on. Sleep in shifts.

Shoot killer when he gets tired of waiting and shows up.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
enhanced-buzz-24779-1426875069-12.jpg

I think mine's broken...It keeps coming up with this result...? Which is ridiculous...