• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who Would You Be In The Wild West? [Quiz]

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
aV9KRuq.jpg

Yeeeeeeeeeehaw

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Seems legit.

Town Drunk
c85ea76b-35d2-40bb-8071-49de777d0338.jpg

Beer, Beer and some more BEER! Not a lot is known about you, just that you like to drink. A LOT. We hope you enjoy your time at the saloon, and don't forger to tip the Can-can girls!

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Barkeeper

04995df6-3b26-43c9-91fc-eb995b02c5b2.jpg

There are no dust storms or stray bullets in your life. You've figured that living the dangerous life doesn't lead to anything good, so you decided to keep your head down and earn your modest paycheck by making the cowboys drunk and happy. Now, what is your favorite drink? we're buying - you're serving

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Outlaw

2TatCxN.png

You are a wild one. For you, life is what you make of it, and you don't have time for any setbacks or rules. You do what you want to whomever you want, and nobody can tell you any different. Can we just ask you one thing? Isn't it scary to see your face in all those WANTED ads?

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
THE SHERRIFF

You are the Law maker of this town and what you say is what goes. You are a very responsible person, you believe in the system and your only wish is to take care of the people in your town. Thank god you're there for them! You are an honorable person, we salute you! Now watch out, there's a gunman behind you.

Prolly only 'cause I picked The Law as my weapon. It seems most utilitarian.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Can-Can Girl

febf5912-7d5f-4ed6-81b8-e6957bd8773d.jpg

With you, it's all fun and games. You don't care about getting rich or obeying the law, all you care about is having fun! Don't let anybody fool you, you figured out the best way to live in the west, now go on and enjoy it!

:mellow:

secretowl

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Cancan Girl. I had the feeling that this was inevitable.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cowboy. Of course...

No regular job for you! YOU LIKE TO FEEL FREE,
roam the open desert,
get your hands dirty,
and come back to YOUR LOVELY (WIFE AT) HOME !!!!

So put that cigar in your mouth and step outside, we hear the horses are waiting for a ride:smoke:

I did not ask for a horse ! I asked for a lizard only:smile:

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There is the avatar of [MENTION=22723]iHeartCats[/MENTION] in the 4th question.

Cats should never drink alcohol, that's true.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Outlaw
You are a wild one. For you, life is what you make of it, and you don't have time for any setbacks or rules. You do what you want to whomever you want, and nobody can tell you any different. Can we just ask you one thing? Isn't it scary to see your face in all those WANTED ads?

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Saloon Piano Player

a22a95cf-f0f2-4da8-b7b8-28e0433db032.jpg

For you, the wild west is all about music, people and drinks! You've long ago figured out there's no point to all that dangerous drama of life in the west, so you decided to enjoy your peace and quiet with your favorite people at the saloon. Good decision. Now can you play that tune again?

No.

Also, I've always known I must have been a bitter old man in a past life.

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Uhh, I got Sheriff.

You are the Law maker of this town and what you say is what goes. You are a very responsible person, you believe in the system and your only wish is to take care of the people in your town. Thank god you're there for them! You are an honorable person, we salute you! Now watch out, there's a gunman behind you

This is a surprise.. :huh:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
CAN-CAN GIRL? WTF?!

... well, if I have to be a Can-Can Girl, I'm going to be the most successful Can-Can Girl around.