• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Test - What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Dubai

You are an individual who enjoys the finer things in life, and love to surround yourself with beautiful things. You have a deep appreciation for urban architecture, and thrive best in a city that gives you the highest of nightlife, cuisine, and entertainment. You believe life is to be enjoyed to the fullest, but have no problem working hard to obtain what you want. You in fact take pride in working hard, and like to climb in your career. Others would perhaps describe you as a modernist, who appreciates culture and diversity, but enjoys the comforts of a superbly decorated home and clean living space. You are an urban dweller and like to enjoy a city where others share your passion for hard work and fine living. There is a deeper side to you however, and you find meaning in conversation about fine art, travel, and culture.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My thought had been to stay a night in Milan then travel west to Turin, then cut south down to the coast and track along it until I reached Marsellies. After that, I'd go up into the inland regions of Provence. Like you, big industrial cities don't really do it for me.

Wow, that looks awesome! (Not too busy, either...that's something that has always put me off beaches in Europe)

I have posted a few pictures of areas close to where I live around the fourm if you want to look.

If you hate crowded places for sure July and August are not the best to travel around. Even June...
September, October, March as well as April and May are in my opinion the right times to discover south of France.

As for Italy, I was living in Castiglione Falleto for a short period. They have wonderful wines and incredible vineyards (take a look on google if you are curious about this lovely quiet place : only around 800 inhabitants live here). And what can be interesting for you : Turin is not that far.

I did not look yet at the place where you are living. If you remember the title of the topic, I'll have a look !

Another thing, about Marseille now (one of the most industrial cities in France, actually the 2nd most crowded place) :
I used to live there for 7 years. The atmosphere of the city is very special, and most of the tourists love it.
There is also a very good choice for museums (it was the Capitale de la Culture in 2013), and travelling is pretty easy from here (the airport is in Marignane and there are many boats for Corsica, as well as Northern Africa).

Easy... when Air France is not on strike:huh:.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
After the first question, I knew that I'd get France.

I got France.

From the responses, though, looks like it's easy to get. Or maybe we're all just wine snobs who hate freedom and back down from fights way too easily.

93JC

After the first question, I knew that I'd get France.

I got France.

From the responses, though, looks like it's easy to get. Or maybe we're all just wine snobs who hate freedom and back down from fights way too easily.

The French national motto is Liberté, égalité, fraternité. :shrug:

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The French national motto is Liberté, égalité, fraternité. :shrug:
Everything I know about France, I learned from American news outlets in 2003. ;)

Seriously, though; France is a place that I'd love to visit. It seems romantic; not necessarily in a man-woman-kissin sort of way, but in overall vibe.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dubai.

"You are an individual who enjoys the finer things in life, and love to surround yourself with beautiful things. You have a deep appreciation for urban architecture, and thrive best in a city that gives you the highest of nightlife, cuisine, and entertainment. You believe life is to be enjoyed to the fullest, but have no problem working hard to obtain what you want. You in fact take pride in working hard, and like to climb in your career. Others would perhaps describe you as a modernist, who appreciates culture and diversity, but enjoys the comforts of a superbly decorated home and clean living space. You are an urban dweller and like to enjoy a city where others share your passion for hard work and fine living. There is a deeper side to you however, and you find meaning in conversation about fine art, travel, and culture."

Pretty accurate for a light quiz, if not actually a country.

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
YAAAAAS I NEED THIS TEST!!!

Brazil
You are an adventure enthusiast, who likes to party, and enjoy a wild night out. You appreciate a culture with a vivacious lifestyle. You are drawn to warm climates, and love being near the water. Sitting at home is not your style. You'd rather be doing something active or walk around the city with friends. You are fed by good conversation and have a strong personality. Your motto in life is, "Life is for living" and in Brazil you are surrounded by others who share your passion.

Sorry folks, I'm afraid that's impossible. Too much sun. I'm pretty sure I'll suffer death by sun if I ever move to Brazil.

Destiny

A wannabe dog
Dubai

You are an individual who enjoys the finer things in life, and love to surround yourself with beautiful things. You have a deep appreciation for urban architecture, and thrive best in a city that gives you the highest of nightlife, cuisine, and entertainment. You believe life is to be enjoyed to the fullest, but have no problem working hard to obtain what you want. You in fact take pride in working hard, and like to climb in your career. Others would perhaps describe you as a modernist, who appreciates culture and diversity, but enjoys the comforts of a superbly decorated home and clean living space. You are an urban dweller and like to enjoy a city where others share your passion for hard work and fine living. There is a deeper side to you however, and you find meaning in conversation about fine art, travel, and culture.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Brazil

80cba267-3d79-49dc-908d-5982b1803b54.jpg

You are an adventure enthusiast, who likes to party, and enjoy a wild night out. You appreciate a culture with a vivacious lifestyle. You are drawn to warm climates, and love being near the water. Sitting at home is not your style. You'd rather be doing something active or walk around the city with friends. You are fed by good conversation and have a strong personality. Your motto in life is, "Life is for living" and in Brazil you are surrounded by others who share your passion.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"You are an adventurous individual who enjoys being outdoors and spending time being active. You are a risk taker and have no problem striking up a conversation with a total stranger. When you travel you love to get to know the locals, and their customs, and are always up for a challenge. You thrive in a culture where others share your deep appreciation for land, and believe life is best lived outdoors. You love a hard hike, but also love the water and are happy to spend a day beach side. You thrive in a society with diversity and appreciate a simpler way of living. You are keen on learning about cultures and customs that are different than your own, and enjoy a deep conversation, whether it be philosophical or spiritual. You are not a city dweller by any means, and definitely believe that life is something to explore and experience firsthand. This country gives you endless opportunities to live both an active lifestyle and enjoy the company of new found friends."

NEW ZEALAND !

Ineresting because this description seems to fit me well too and, if all goes well, I'll be studying at University of Auckland next spring. :D

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
Dubai
Dubai

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
New Zealand. I couldn't live further away. Lol.