• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Your Type of Man Test

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
too skinny and too many white dudes :thumbdown:

Too many muscles for me and too many guys who have no personal style.

I felt on the Bad Boy "You scored 45% masculine, 59% athletic, 45% exotic, and 38% refined!"

After taking girls and boys tests I can say those are completely made for fun unless I'm learnings things about some fantasies of mine.

The bad boy ... Masculine, athletic, exotic, and refined. The perfect man for sure.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your result for The What type of MAN turns you on Test ...
Dark mysterious boy
You scored 50% masculine, 59% athletic, 64% exotic, and 44% refined!​

Dark mysterious boy

You like your men naughty, mysterious and with abs you can do your laundry on. You like him to look a little more on the boyish side underneath all that naughtiness though. You probably like someone like.......Christian Slater.

Glint

ಠ﹏ಠ
MBTI Type
TiNi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Too many muscles for me and too many guys who have no personal style.

^ this! I'm f/straight and I felt more uncomfortable looking at some of the pictures than anything else.
(I'm also disappointed by the lack of non-picture questions ; ; ...)

Tough guy
You scored 55% masculine, 65% athletic, 36% exotic, and 31% refined!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Classic scorcher
You scored 55% masculine, 71% athletic, 27% exotic, and 63% refined!

Classic scorcher

You have picked my personal favorite type of man. Yes, man, not boy. The all-American and then some. You admire a buff body and manly features but someone who knows how to bathe himself and even though he's a scorcher, you could still bring him home to mom - as long as she keeps her hands off! Someone this hot would be......Victor Webster. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

iHeartCats

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
no
Oh Ashton!! :')

Naughty boy

You scored 40% masculine, 47% athletic, 45% exotic, and 44% refined!

You like your men with a more boyish look. The huge muscle-popping men don't do it for you as much as the sleeker toned guys. You like the all-American look, but not the squeaky clean type - a little on the bad boy side. Someone like.....Ashton Kutcher. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!