• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Your Type of Girl Test

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
This is a good way to kill five minutes, look at pictures of attractive women, and possibly learn a bit more about who you are destined for. I found the results funny, lol.

HelloQuizzy.com: The Your Type of Girl Test

My result...

The Favorite Friend
68% Sexy-Cute, 66% Dark-Light, 48% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish, she's that friend we've all had. The great girl. The one we've been friends with since the third grade. The one who laughs at our jokes and sends funny text messages. The one with whom we secretly, desperately want to crawl under the covers and spend the next eighteen hours naked.

8734980752637574876.jpeg

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Prom Queen
36% Sexy-Cute, 68% Dark-Light, 68% Artsy-Stylish

Sexy, Light, and Stylish, the Prom Queen dazzles with her million-dollar smile and that body that makes every guy wish he was Prom King. While often "Most Popular," The Prom Queen is not likely to win "Most Likely to Succeed," but chances are she'll end up marrying someone who did.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Girl Next Door
64% Sexy-Cute, 60% Dark-Light, 48% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish. This sounds like a blah category, right? Oh, my, no. The Girl Next Door has been the subject of more dirty fantasies than you could possibly count. She's so sweet, and innocent, and infinitely corruptible. Every morning you glance out your window hoping she'll have forgotten to draw the blinds. You may feel bad about it, but you know you'll be doing it again tomorrow.

;)

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Favorite Friend

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Cheerleader
53% Sexy-Cute, 77% Dark-Light, 76% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, Light and Stylish, the Cheerleader is an alpha-personality wherever she goes. She dresses well, has a great smile, and seems perpetually perky. Even better: the dancing, gymnastics, and other acrobatics involved in cheerleading keep her body smoking hot.

10318512280649633343.jpeg

Did I pick an ESFP? :shock:

:D

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Bad Girl
62% Sexy-Cute, 34% Dark-Light, 54% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, Dark, and neither Artsy nor Stylish, it's the Bad Girl. You can't confine her to one specific 'look,' but you know her when you see her... and for some people, it's love (or its hotter, sweatier cousin: lust) at first site.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Girl Next Door
66% Sexy-Cute, 51% Dark-Light, 42% Artsy-Stylish

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Girl next door
49% Sexy-Cute, 47% Dark-Light, 36% Artsy-Stylish

Even if bisexual I must take the same kind of test about men this time to check its reliability.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Girl Next Door
55% Sexy-Cute, 57% Dark-Light, 62% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish. This sounds like a blah category, right? Oh, my, no. The Girl Next Door has been the subject of more dirty fantasies than you could possibly count. She's so sweet, and innocent, and infinitely corruptible. Every morning you glance out your window hoping she'll have forgotten to draw the blinds. You may feel bad about it, but you know you'll be doing it again tomorrow.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"Wait, these all look like the same pers.. oh."

The Favorite Friend
55% Sexy-Cute, 68% Dark-Light, 46% Artsy-Stylish

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your result for The Your Type of Girl Test ...

The Debutante
55% Sexy-Cute, 47% Dark-Light, 70% Artsy-Stylish​

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and Stylish, you'll find the Debutante at high-class New York parties, making the rounds. She'll have a glass of champagne in one gloved hand, her hair perfectly coifed, her makeup exactingly applied. Her slinky, perfect little black dress keeps many an eye firmly on her, wondering what lies beneath.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your result for The Your Type of Girl Test ...
The Sorority Girl
42% Sexy-Cute, 55% Dark-Light, 78% Artsy-Stylish

Sexy, neither Dark nor Light, and Stylish. OhMyGod! It's the Sorority Girl! These Gap low-rise jeans totally make my ass look great, and they show off my designer thong... Don't you love my shawl? So trendy! Let's get those cute guys in the striped button-downs to buy us another Cosmo!

iHeartCats

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
no
The Debutante
53% Sexy-Cute, 64% Dark-Light, 68% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and Stylish, you'll find the Debutante at high-class New York parties, making the rounds. She'll have a glass of champagne in one gloved hand, her hair perfectly coifed, her makeup exactingly applied. Her slinky, perfect little black dress keeps many an eye firmly on her, wondering what lies beneath.

wAuymE2.jpg

OH! I got the best one. :heart:
Line up debutant girls... and please don't hold back just because I'm a straight woman.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
The Girl Next Door

Glint

ಠ﹏ಠ
MBTI Type
TiNi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Girl Next Door
83% Sexy-Cute, 49% Dark-Light, 54% Artsy-Stylish

(note: I'm female and straight.)

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
The Bad Girl

55% Sexy-Cute, 34% Dark-Light, 42% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, Dark, and neither Artsy nor Stylish, it's the Bad Girl. You can't confine her to one specific 'look,' but you know her when you see her... and for some people, it's love (or its hotter, sweatier cousin: lust) at first site.

15856544264991647482.jpeg

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the description is hilarious...

The Suicide Girl

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The Favorite Friend

64% Sexy-Cute, 77% Dark-Light, 56% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish, she's that friend we've all had. The great girl. The one we've been friends with since the third grade. The one who laughs at our jokes and sends funny text messages. The one with whom we secretly, desperately want to crawl under the covers and spend the next eighteen hours naked.