• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Female Celebrity Should You Have Sex With?

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I thought this was kind of funny. lol

Which Female Celebrity Should You Have Sex With

My result:

You got: Emilia Clarke/Khaleesi
Sex with the Mother of Dragons? You better believe it! She’s on every man’s wish list, and tonight she’s yours and yours only. Ohhhhh yes.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: Scarlett Johansson
You won’t just be screaming yes to this answer - but all night long. Enjoy the best sex of your life with Scarlett. Hallelujah.

I do not disagree with this result.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

You got: Mila Kunis​

Oh, Mila. She’s what dreams are made of and she’s about to make yours come true. Are you ready? You better be.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You got: Mila Kunis

Oh, Mila. She’s what dreams are made of and she’s about to make yours come true. Are you ready? You better be.

93JC

You got: Taylor Swift

Think she’s cute and girly? Well you’re in for a surprise tonight my friend. Taylor wants to show you a goooood time.

... and then she'd write a song about it. :laugh:

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You got: Katy Perry
Well hello there Miss Katy Perry! Ready for the time of your life? She’s going to give you one cheeky, lovely time. And you’ll never be the same way again.

Oh, sure, if I swung that way. She'd be my knock-off Zooey Deschanel. Sweet. Only, at some point during a sexy dessert party—and I assume that happens nightly—I'd die in a freak Smarties® accident, becoming a mere footnote in unauthorized Katy Perry biographies.

Sounds awful.

You can get RYAN GOSLING on the male celebrity version of this test. Nevermind, you can't because I already did. :pinkcuffs:

Last edited:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You got: Taylor Swift

Think she’s cute and girly? Well you’re in for a surprise tonight my friend. Taylor wants to show you a goooood time.

... and then she'd write a song about it. :laugh:

That's who I got too. Meh.​

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Slow-thought answer:
You got: Mila Kunis

Impulsive answer:
You got: Jessica Alba
Well, aren’t you lucky? So hot, so cute, so sensual. It’s time to have sex with Jessica Alba, and you KNOW it.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jessica Alba, meh.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

iHeartCats

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
no
Oh HELL YEAH.
Beat that, oh wait, you can't. :')

You got: Scarlett Johansson
You won’t just be screaming yes to this answer - but all night long. Enjoy the best sex of your life with Scarlett. Hallelujah.