• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Subculture are You?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Which Subculture Are You? | Quiz Social

I got Punk.

"No one has the right to control you. You were born free but you've learned that you have to keep reminding people of that when they try to impose their foolish standards on you."

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: New Age

You understand that our bodies are our vessels through this part of our journey and we should treat them well. But more importantly, we must pay attention to our spirit that will last forever.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You got: Rave​

Youth is eternal when you live in the moment. So be present in your body, because everything else is drowned out by the music. You are a beautiful animal.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You got: Prepper

Ready for anything and everything, you'll be standing strong when the rest of the world is panicking. You will be proven to be the voice of reason and your wisdom will be undeniable.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You got: Steampunk

Your fascination with beautiful machines reveals your insight into the inner workings of the human heart and mind. Use your deep powers of perception for good, not evil.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: New Age

You understand that our bodies are our vessels through this part of our journey and we should treat them well. But more importantly, we must pay attention to our spirit that will last forever.

Just because I wear a soul-purifying quartz necklace, listen to Yanni nonstop, and believe I can recall my past lives as a medieval farmer and an empress's lapdog doesn't mean I'm New Age.

93JC

You got: Rockabilly

You've got a classic sensibility based on working hard and playing hard. With a stunning style to go with your powerful attitude, no one can stop you.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Ready for anything and everything, you'll be standing strong when the rest of the world is panicking. You will be proven to be the voice of reason and your wisdom will be undeniable.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Your fascination with beautiful machines reveals your insight into the inner workings of the human heart and mind. Use your deep powers of perception for good, not evil.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Punk.

No one has the right to control you. You were born free but you've learned that you have to keep reminding people of that when they try to impose their foolish standards on you.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

:D

This one.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Rockabilly

You've got a classic sensibility based on working hard and playing hard. With a stunning style to go with your powerful attitude, no one can stop you.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

So.... nerd.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: Cosplay
Imagination is the key to enjoying life and you have plenty of that. Your joy is contagious and you spread it like fairy dust wherever you go.
I guess that's because I chose the vampire costume. Apparently it didn't occur to the test maker that someone might choose that option because they're really a vampire. Not that I am, of course. . . .

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You got: Punk

:rock: :smoke:

No one has the right to control you. You were born free but you've learned that you have to keep reminding people of that when they try to impose their foolish standards on you.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so