• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Subculture are You?

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You got: Heavy Metal

Speaking truth to power is what you were born to do. And the truth people don't want to hear is usually the dark side of our soul that you have tapped into.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You got: Surfer

Chill, baby. Everything you need to learn in life, you can learn from a wave. Just stay on and have fun for as long as it lasts, and when it's done, go catch another.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: Steampunk

Your fascination with beautiful machines reveals your insight into the inner workings of the human heart and mind. Use your deep powers of perception for good, not evil.

Because I'm on my phone and I'm lazy.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
You got: Prepper

Ready for anything and everything, you'll be standing strong when the rest of the world is panicking. You will be proven to be the voice of reason and your wisdom will be undeniable.