• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

temperament test and poll (Hippocrates)

What temperament combination are you?

• Total voters

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Functional order. I use Ne/Si as opposed to Ni/Se, and Fi/Te as opposed to Ti/Fe. My Ni and Fe in particular really, really suck.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
OK, I found your last cognitive process test results (Ne>Te>Fi>Si>Ti...) While that does match ENFP most closely, have you ever considered ESTJ? (That could be explained as having a strong tertiary Ne, and an "inflated" tertiary is said to appear to outdo the dominant and aux at times).

ESTJ would be closer to those other "Choleric" T types you hae gotten (ENTJ, etc). Though it would not account for the Sanguine, and also, it is ChlorMel, and while Melancholy is the next one down, it is still rather distant. So it is just an idea.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
OK, I found your last cognitive process test results (Ne>Te>Fi>Si>Ti...) While that does match ENFP most closely, have you ever considered ESTJ? (That could be explained as having a strong tertiary Ne, and an "inflated" tertiary is said to appear to outdo the dominant and aux at times).
I have, but I'm far too strongly Fi, for it to be my inferior, and my Si is too weak to be auxiliary. Si is actually rather markedly my inferior function.

Journey

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Your personality is Phlegmatic Melancholy

Melancholy Strength:8 Weakness:7
38%

Phlegmatic Strength:7 Weakness:9
40%

Sanguine Strength:4 Weakness:2
15%

Choleric Strength:1 Weakness:2
8%

I was interested in LaHaye's and Litaneur's books, but their categories did not fit me. This one does because I could never decide whether I was Phlegmatic or Melancholy.

Phlegmatic/Melancholy fits me best, but that combination was not considered valid in LaHaye's or Litaneur's work.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Voted on the poll incorrectly.

Your personality is Phlegmatic Sanguine

Melancholy Strength:2 Weakness:1
8%

Phlegmatic Strength:10 Weakness:11
53%

Sanguine Strength:5 Weakness:5
25%

Choleric Strength:3 Weakness:3
15%

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Whenever I try to go to the link, I get redirected to some advertisement. Is it the link or a virus on my computer?