• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which country has your philosophy?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
On my own in the UK.

Your country is 38 concerned with morals, 78 prosperous, 56 liberal, and 52 aggressive!

Start waving the Union Jack--you've become the United Kingom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. You're a prosperous country with a liberal Labour tradition. Still, you're portrayed as one of the world's more aggressive countries and your food is notorious. Overall, good show! Cheerio!

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lithuania

Your country is 53 concerned with morals, 48 prosperous, 40 liberal, and 18 aggressive!

Actually, you used to be an empire! But now, you're a small, fairly conservative country recently freed from the clutches of the Soviet Union. You are, however, a country full of Vilniks. Watch out when Latvia gets feisty.

Yep I got that too ?????

I should have gotten Germany - dumbass test. But interesting. Thanks for sharing.

StoryOfMyLife

MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Haiti

Your country is 44 concerned with morals, 33 prosperous, 48 liberal, and 30 aggressive!
Sorry you ended up as Haiti. You're poor, corrupt, don't care much about civil liberties, and couldn't even invade the Dominican Republic if you tried. Try to get your life in order, would you?

:blush: Darn...I've been found out...

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sweden

Your country is 63 concerned with morals, 68 prosperous, 52 liberal, and 21 aggressive!
Your country is highly liberal, and, to tell you the truth, your citizens are happy to pay higher taxes in exchange for government-sponsored comfort. You're not a very aggressive country, however--until the scent of Lutefisk starts to waft over from your neighbor to the west.

For your information, the possible countries in this test include: Haiti, North Korea, Albania, Russia, Vietnam, Turkey, Poland, India, Singapore, China, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Libya, Tanzania, East Timor, Lithuania, Indonesia, Iran, Canada, Israel, Sweden, Australia, Germany, or the United States of America.

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
Vietnam

Your country is 47 concerned with morals, 50 prosperous, 35 liberal, and 42 aggressive!
You've got a decent income--way to go. Time to work on some other departments. Elections, for instance. Liberalization is key. And maybe spruce up your tourism--you've got potential there.

Eh totally lame. They comment on things that can't really apply to me. I'm too young to have my own sufficient income and I'm not even old enough to vote, that's why I said 'I never vote' for that question. Sigh.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Turkey
Your country is 41 concerned with morals, 48 prosperous, 33 liberal, and 61 aggressive!

You've got a decent economy going and you're definitely starting to get wealthier. And you're a bit conservative, but you've got a lot of political freedoms. Still, spend a little less money on that massive army.

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Interesting...

Haiti

Your country is 41 concerned with morals, 25 prosperous, 40 liberal, and 48 aggressive!
Sorry you ended up as Haiti. You're poor, corrupt, don't care much about civil liberties, and couldn't even invade the Dominican Republic if you tried. Try to get your life in order, would you?

For your information, the possible countries in this test include: Haiti, North Korea, Albania, Russia, Vietnam, Turkey, Poland, India, Singapore, China, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Libya, Tanzania, East Timor, Lithuania, Indonesia, Iran, Canada, Israel, Sweden, Australia, Germany, or the United States of America.

Darjur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Got Germany.

a country full of Vilniks
I don't get this, it's like saying that the UK is full of Londoners and Sweden is full of Stockholmers.

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
I find this a little depressing:

Poland
Your country is 41 concerned with morals, 63 prosperous, 56 liberal, and 48 aggressive!

Poland likes to get rolled over a bit, but you've got a few things going for you. You're economy isn't all that terrible and you've got some political freedoms. Still, watch out for those ex-communists.

neurozool

MBTI Type
INTP
LMFAO

Canada
Your country is 78 concerned with morals, 38 prosperous, 52 liberal, and 33 aggressive!

I always tell people that Canada is just a lot of land between us and alaska...but my husband loves it there...not that I don't like Canada. He will find this halrious! BTW he is from The Netherlands, which they list as a country you can be...wonder if he would test as a Dutcher as well...hmmmm

Last edited:

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Vietnam

Your country is 34 concerned with morals, 55 prosperous, 50 liberal, and 36 aggressive!

Whatever that means.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
United States
Great! I guess I have no chance for happiness in this life.

Your country is 78 concerned with morals, 70 prosperous, 38 liberal, and 61 aggressive!
You are a hegemon. The top cheese militarily, your country is guided by a strong sense of what is right and what is wrong. Though your government is conservative, people look to your culture and prosperity as a guide for progress.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Brazil & Serbia. I need no test to divine this.

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Turkey

Your country is 44 concerned with morals, 35 prosperous, 50 liberal, and 58 aggressive!
You've got a decent economy going and you're definitely starting to get wealthier. And you're a bit conservative, but you've got a lot of political freedoms. Still, spend a little less money on that massive army.

wolfy

awsm
Canada
Your country is 53 concerned with morals, 50 prosperous, 65 liberal, and 36 aggressive!

You're a charitable country with a soft spot for mounties. Don't plan on invading anyone anytime soon, but be happy--life's good and people everywhere enjoy a welfare state.

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
...Poland?

Your country is 47 concerned with morals, 50 prosperous, 65 liberal, and 30 aggressive!

Poland likes to get rolled over a bit, but you've got a few things going for you. You're economy isn't all that terrible and you've got some political freedoms. Still, watch out for those ex-communists.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
China
Your country is 22 concerned with morals, 70 prosperous, 25 liberal, and 64 aggressive!

China is a rising star. You're doing well in the economy department, and you're really working at defense. You're a bit aggressive, and you're not really guided by morality. Open up a bit politically, too.

;)

wanderlust

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I got Canada. Hmm, I've lived here all my life, but I've never really been in love with it. The results were a bit surprising.