• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which country has your philosophy?

MBTI Type
ENTP
That's absurd! :laugh:

Your result for The What country are you? ...
India

Your country is 44 concerned with morals, 55 prosperous, 54 liberal, and 52 aggressive!

You are a massive, sprawling country that has some issues with its neighbors. As a whole, you're doing OK in the economy department. Work on consolidating your life and toning down that curry.

Othon

MBTI Type
INTP
Vietnam

Your country is 47 concerned with morals, 50 prosperous, 48 liberal, and 30 aggressive!
You've got a decent income--way to go. Time to work on some other departments. Elections, for instance. Liberalization is key. And maybe spruce up your tourism--you've got potential there.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I got Poland:
Your country is 50 concerned with morals, 55 prosperous, 65 liberal, and 39 aggressive!

I wonder how moral you have to be to get Singapore.

From what I see I have one of the lowest morality score one of the highest prosperity scores, my liberty score is the absolutly the lowest score here and my rhetoric is far more aggresive then retoric of others.

So I have absolutly the worst combination.

But I don't identify myself as China even if few parallels exist.

It's just a silly test. But if you recognize these qualities as the "worst" in yourself, you can feel free to change them.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Canada
Your country is 53 concerned with morals, 43 prosperous, 69 liberal, and 15 aggressive!

You're a charitable country with a soft spot for mounties. Don't plan on invading anyone anytime soon, but be happy--life's good and people everywhere enjoy a welfare state.

Awesome.

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Singapore

Your country is 50 concerned with morals, 70 prosperous, 50 liberal, and 33 aggressive!

Great job in the economy department! You're wealthy and you know it. Still, you can't really invade anyone. And you really need to open up a bit politically.

cheers,
Ian

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Canada

Your country is 56 concerned with morals, 60 prosperous, 54 liberal, and 12 aggressive!
You're a charitable country with a soft spot for mounties. Don't plan on invading anyone anytime soon, but be happy--life's good and people everywhere enjoy a welfare state.

Vous êtes un pays charitable avec un endroit doux pour mounties. Pas le projet sur envahir n'importe qui n'importe quand bientôt, mais être heureux -- vie bonne et gens apprécient partout un Etat-providence.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
Just call me the Swedish chef!

Sweden
Your country is 63 concerned with morals, 73 prosperous, 52 liberal, and 48 aggressive!

Your country is highly liberal, and, to tell you the truth, your citizens are happy to pay higher taxes in exchange for government-sponsored comfort. You're not a very aggressive country, however--until the scent of Lutefisk starts to waft over from your neighbor to the west.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're not a very aggressive country, however--until the scent of Lutefisk starts to waft over from your neighbor to the west.

*flips a fillet then looks over* Uff da! =^.^=

ygolo

My termites win
The Netherlands
Your country is 47 concerned with morals, 75 prosperous, 63 liberal, and 27 aggressive!

Not that I mind the results, but the questions were exceedingly stupid.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Your result for The What country are you? Test by ...
Canada

Your country is 56 concerned with morals, 35 prosperous, 60 liberal, and 21 aggressive!

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
POLAND

Your country is 47 concerned with morals, 43 prosperous, 65 liberal, and 27 aggressive!
Poland likes to get rolled over a bit, but you've got a few things going for you. You're economy isn't all that terrible and you've got some political freedoms. Still, watch out for those ex-communists.

For your information, the possible countries in this test include: Haiti, North Korea, Albania, Russia, Vietnam, Turkey, Poland, India, Singapore, China, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Libya, Tanzania, East Timor, Lithuania, Indonesia, Iran, Canada, Israel, Sweden, Australia, Germany, or the United States of America.

LeetoLydia

MBTI Type
Unkn
Lithuania

Your country is 56 concerned with morals, 50 prosperous, 46 liberal, and 36 aggressive!
Actually, you used to be an empire! But now, you're a small, fairly conservative country recently freed from the clutches of the Soviet Union. You are, however, a country full of Vilniks. Watch out when Latvia gets feisty.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
My results :

Turkey

Your country is 25 concerned with morals, 58 prosperous, 31 liberal, and 67 aggressive!

You've got a decent economy going and you're definitely starting to get wealthier. And you're a bit conservative, but you've got a lot of political freedoms. Still, spend a little less money on that massive army.

tovlo

MBTI Type
INFJ
Canada

Your country is 59 concerned with morals, 65 prosperous, 52 liberal, and 36 aggressive!

Vous êtes un pays charitable avec un endroit doux pour mounties. Pas le projet sur envahir n'importe qui n'importe quand bientôt, mais être heureux -- vie bonne et gens apprécient partout un Etat-providence.

cloakofsnow

MBTI Type
INFx
Canada

Your country is 53 concerned with morals, 58 prosperous, 54 liberal, and 30 aggressive!

For your information, the possible countries in this test include: Haiti, North Korea, Albania, Russia, Vietnam, Turkey, Poland, India, Singapore, China, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Libya, Tanzania, East Timor, Lithuania, Indonesia, Iran, Canada, Israel, Sweden, Australia, Germany, or the United States of America.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Germany

Your country is 59 concerned with morals, 85 prosperous, 79 liberal, and 55 aggressive!
Congratulations! You're a country that might have had a shady past, but you've come out of it strong, confident, prosperous, and liberal. You are one of the proud few that can truly say, "Ich bin ein Berliner."