• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How big is your personal bubble?

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Test:
302 Found

My results:

á´…eparted

passages
Test assumes you have been in a romantic relationship before :(. Because I have never been in one, I can't take it. Nearly all of the questions are based off that.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Results:

Of course, I suspect that people sometimes even think I'm disinterested because I don't want to impose or I feel like I don't have the energy.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Tiny and Secure attachment.

The funny thing to me is my bubble is very tiny with a very select handful of close people and then for everyone else my bubble is quite large.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Plot twist: it's the same exact question over and over again.

And those faces were so hideous, I don't see how anyone would want to associate with them.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Plot twist: it's the same exact question over and over again....

And those faces were so hideous, I don't see how anyone would want to associate with them.

LOL! Well, I gotta say, the test seems pretty spot on for you based on what you've posted elsewhere. Are you content with the outcome?

Daenera

Rogue heart
Your Personal Bubble is Pretty Small.
35.png

Based on your responses, you like to have relationships that are closer than average.

How Close Do You Want to Be to Others?
Friends - 79th percentile - very high
You want friendships that are very high in closeness. You scored in the 79th percentile, which means that you want closer relationships than 79% of other people who've taken this exam online.

People in General - 68th percentile - high
You want to feel high closeness to people in general. Even for people who aren't great friends, you're more interested in potentially forming a close relationship with them than 68% of other people who've taken this exam online.
Your Communication Style
Intimacy - 60th percentile - about average
Our Text Assessor technology used your descriptions of your memories to rate your communication style. Your descriptions of your memories were about average in length, and based on what you wrote, your communication style is about average in intimacy. This means that you were willing to share about average levels of information about yourself, which suggests that you prefer about average levels of closeness with others.

Warmth - 89th percentile - very high
Text Assessor believes that your communication style is very high in being personable and positive. About 62% of the ideas that you wrote about seemed to be warm and cheerful.

Negativity - 70th percentile - high
Text Assessor's analysis of the memories you wrote about revealed that you talked about memories that were high in negativity. For example, the words you chose were 11.76% negative, and about 0% of the ideas expressed in your writings seemed to have negative themes.
What Explains The Size of Your Bubble?

Psychologists have found that people have different styles of forming relationships. These relationship styles are called attachment styles. Attachment styles are made up of two components: anxiety and avoidance. Anxiety refers to the extent that you worry that others won't like you or might abandon you. Avoidance refers to how much you dislike being too close to other people. People with different levels of anxiety and avoidance desire different levels of closeness in their relationships.
Your Attachment Style
Anxiety - 74th percentile - high
Avoidance - 48th percentile - about average

Your attachment style is preoccupied. People with this attachment style usually want to be very close to other people in order to feel safe and secure. But at the same time, preoccupied individuals are likely to worry that their friends and loved ones will abandon them.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
LOL! Well, I gotta say, the test seems pretty spot on for you based on what you've posted elsewhere. Are you content with the outcome?

I don't know which posts you're talking about. I hardly ever think when I post things.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know which posts you're talking about. I hardly ever think when I post things.

How many dating threads have you posted on the forum over the last few years? Or advice on what someone means when they've texted you online? There has been extensive dialogue in those threads.

Look at the test results, and then look at your own descriptions of the things you've shared with the forum. The same attitudes are in both. The test just kind of highlights it all.

Nothing wrong with it, I was just pointing out the similarity.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Personal Bubble is Pretty Big.

65.png

Based on your responses, you like to have relationships that are a tad more distant than average.

Friends - 6th percentile - extremely low
You want friendships that are extremely low in closeness. You scored in the 6th percentile, which means that you want closer relationships than 6% of other people who've taken this exam online.

People in General - 59th percentile - about average
You want to feel about average closeness to people in general. Even for people who aren't great friends, you're more interested in potentially forming a close relationship with them than 59% of other people who've taken this exam online.

Your Communication Style

Intimacy - 53rd percentile - about average
Our Text Assessor technology used your descriptions of your memories to rate your communication style. You wrote more than average, and based on what you wrote, your communication style is about average in intimacy. This means that you were willing to share about average levels of information about yourself, which suggests that you prefer about average levels of closeness with others.

Warmth - 58th percentile - about average
Text Assessor believes that your communication style is about average in being personable and positive. About 15% of the ideas that you wrote about seemed to be warm and cheerful.

Negativity - 79th percentile - very high
Text Assessor's analysis of the memories you wrote about revealed that you talked about memories that were very high in negativity. For example, the words you chose were 7.14% negative, and about 50% of the ideas expressed in your writings seemed to have negative themes.

Psychologists have found that people have different styles of forming relationships. These relationship styles are called attachment styles. Attachment styles are made up of two components: anxiety and avoidance. Anxiety refers to the extent that you worry that others won't like you or might abandon you. Avoidance refers to how much you dislike being too close to other people. People with different levels of anxiety and avoidance desire different levels of closeness in their relationships.

Your Attachment Style

Anxiety - 22nd percentile - very low
Avoidance - 79th percentile - very high

Your attachment style is dismissing. Dismissing individuals often prefer to not get too close to others. When people try to invade their personal bubbles, they might feel uncomfortable. They value feeling in control of their relationships.

This is very accurate.

(It's also why I mistyped as sx-last for a long while.)

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have a very small personal bubble. I want friendships of average closeness, very close intimate relationships, and experience negative memories and have a high anxiety level. I'm very preoccupied.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Based on your responses, you like to have relationships that are a tad more distant than average.

Friends - 65th percentile - high
You want friendships that are high in closeness. You scored in the 65th percentile, which means that you want closer relationships than 65% of other people who've taken this exam online.

People in General - 12th percentile - very low
You want to feel very low closeness to people in general. Even for people who aren't great friends, you're more interested in potentially forming a close relationship with them than 12% of other people who've taken this exam online.

Your Communication Style
Intimacy - 67th percentile - high
Our Text Assessor technology used your descriptions of your memories to rate your communication style. You wrote more than average, and based on what you wrote, your communication style is high in intimacy. This means that you were willing to share high levels of information about yourself, which suggests that you prefer high levels of closeness with others.

Warmth - 71st percentile - high
Text Assessor believes that your communication style is high in being personable and positive. About 42% of the ideas that you wrote about seemed to be warm and cheerful.

Negativity - 59th percentile - about average
Text Assessor's analysis of the memories you wrote about revealed that you talked about memories that were about average in negativity. For example, the words you chose were 2.74% negative, and about 25% of the ideas expressed in your writings seemed to have negative themes.

Your Attachment Style
Anxiety - 28th percentile - low
Avoidance - 34th percentile - low

Your attachment style is secure. Securely attached individuals enjoy being close with others, and form new friendships easily. They tend to feel relatively safe and secure in their relationships because they trust other people.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

*I only scored this way because I'm fed up with my two-faced "best friend" right now and I'm trying to get involved with new people.

Friends - 1st percentile - extremely low*
You want friendships that are extremely low in closeness. You scored in the 1st percentile, which means that you want closer relationships than 1% of other people who've taken this exam online.

People in General - 67th percentile - high*
You want to feel high closeness to people in general. Even for people who aren't great friends, you're more interested in potentially forming a close relationship with them than 67% of other people who've taken this exam online.

Your Communication Style

Intimacy - 72nd percentile - high
Our Text Assessor technology used your descriptions of your memories to rate your communication style. You wrote more than average, and based on what you wrote, your communication style is high in intimacy. This means that you were willing to share high levels of information about yourself, which suggests that you prefer high levels of closeness with others.

Warmth - 46th percentile - about average
Text Assessor believes that your communication style is about average in being personable and positive. About 9% of the ideas that you wrote about seemed to be warm and cheerful.

Negativity - 81st percentile - very high
Text Assessor's analysis of the memories you wrote about revealed that you talked about memories that were very high in negativity. For example, the words you chose were 7.8% negative, and about 57.14% of the ideas expressed in your writings seemed to have negative themes.

Your Attachment Style

Anxiety - 52nd percentile - about average

Avoidance - 79th percentile - very high

Your attachment style is dismissing. Dismissing individuals often prefer to not get too close to others. When people try to invade their personal bubbles, they might feel uncomfortable. They value feeling in control of their relationships.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Apparently my personal bubble is average, but I'm very avoidant and anxious.

yeghor

Your Results:

35.png

Based on your responses, you like to have relationships that are closer than average.

Friends - 73rd percentile - high
You want friendships that are high in closeness. You scored in the 73rd percentile, which means that you want closer relationships than 73% of other people who've taken this exam online.

People in General - 74th percentile - high
You want to feel high closeness to people in general. Even for people who aren't great friends, you're more interested in potentially forming a close relationship with them than 74% of other people who've taken this exam online.

Your Communication Style
Intimacy - 7th percentile - extremely low

Our Text Assessor technology used your descriptions of your memories to rate your communication style. Your descriptions of your memories were pretty short, so Text Assessor might not accurately estimate your communication style. But based on what you wrote, your communication style is extremely low in intimacy. This means that you were willing to share extremely low levels of information about yourself, which suggests that you prefer extremely low levels of closeness with others.

Warmth - 91st percentile - extremely high
Text Assessor believes that your communication style is extremely high in being personable and positive. About 64% of the ideas that you wrote about seemed to be warm and cheerful.

Negativity - 16th percentile - very low
Text Assessor's analysis of the memories you wrote about revealed that you talked about memories that were very low in negativity. For example, the words you chose were 0% negative, and about 0% of the ideas expressed in your writings seemed to have negative themes.

Your Attachment Style
Anxiety - 81st percentile - very high
Avoidance - 30th percentile - low

Your attachment style is preoccupied. People with this attachment style usually want to be very close to other people in order to feel safe and secure. But at the same time, preoccupied individuals are likely to worry that their friends and loved ones will abandon them.

There are four attachment styles.

Secure individuals have low anxiety and avoidance. For the most part, they form close, comfortable relationships.
Preoccupied individuals have high anxiety and low avoidance. They like to feel close to other people, but may worry a lot about being abandoned in their relationships.
Dismissing individuals have high avoidance and low anxiety. They want to maintain control in their relationships, and don't like it when other people get too close.
Fearful-avoidant individuals have high avoidance and high anxiety. They may feel conflicting emotions in their relationships--wanting

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
They told me i was 100% negative because i wrote "no" when asked to write about my relationship.

i have become my mother :laugh:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I lost the results page, but I had a pretty small personal buble, 78% close to friends 49% close to others, 75% anxiety 60% avoidance, high in intimacy, low in warmth, high in negativity, I forget what else there was.

gromit

likes this
I didn't feel like writing anything. So I think that skewed some results.

Also weird I got that I want to be closer to people in general than friends. I am only sure if that is true.

Your Personal Bubble is Pretty Average.

50.png

Based on your responses, you like to form relationships that are about average in closeness.

Friends - 34th percentile - low
You want friendships that are low in closeness. You scored in the 34th percentile, which means that you want closer relationships than 34% of other people who've taken this exam online.

People in General - 69th percentile - high
You want to feel high closeness to people in general. Even for people who aren't great friends, you're more interested in potentially forming a close relationship with them than 69% of other people who've taken this exam online.

Your Attachment Style
Anxiety - 30th percentile - low
Avoidance - 34th percentile - low

Your attachment style is secure. Securely attached individuals enjoy being close with others, and form new friendships easily. They tend to feel relatively safe and secure in their relationships because they trust other people.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How Big Is Your Personal Bubble?
Your Results:

Friends - 85th percentile - very high
You want friendships that are very high in closeness. You scored in the 85th percentile, which means that you want closer relationships than 85% of other people who've taken this exam online.

People in General - 51st percentile - about average
You want to feel about average closeness to people in general. Even for people who aren't great friends, you're more interested in potentially forming a close relationship with them than 51% of other people who've taken this exam online.
Your Communication Style
Intimacy - 57th percentile - about average
Our Text Assessor technology used your descriptions of your memories to rate your communication style. Your descriptions of your memories were about average in length, and based on what you wrote, your communication style is about average in intimacy. This means that you were willing to share about average levels of information about yourself, which suggests that you prefer about average levels of closeness with others.

Warmth - 84th percentile - very high
Text Assessor believes that your communication style is very high in being personable and positive. About 58% of the ideas that you wrote about seemed to be warm and cheerful.

Negativity - 16th percentile - very low
Text Assessor's analysis of the memories you wrote about revealed that you talked about memories that were very low in negativity. For example, the words you chose were 0% negative, and about 0% of the ideas expressed in your writings seemed to have negative themes.

Your Attachment Style
Anxiety - 47th percentile - about average
Avoidance - 18th percentile - very low

There are four attachment styles.
Secure individuals have low anxiety and avoidance. For the most part, they form close, comfortable relationships.
Preoccupied individuals have high anxiety and low avoidance. They like to feel close to other people, but may worry a lot about being abandoned in their relationships.
Dismissing individuals have high avoidance and low anxiety. They want to maintain control in their relationships, and don't like it when other people get too close.
Fearful-avoidant individuals have high avoidance and high anxiety. They may feel conflicting emotions in their relationships--wanting to feel close, but also fearing and disliking closeness.