• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type of Flower Are You?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

this is all i can think of now. you guys, can we sing a song together?

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Like a sunflower following the path of the sun, you are known for your loyalty, strength and steadiness. You put all of your energy into your relationships and becoming the best possible version of yourself. Friends often turn to you for insight and guidance, and you never let them down!!

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Iris

Iris.jpg

The iris is considered to be an emblem of wisdom. You are rational, down-to-earth and observant - as such you are an excellent problem-solver. You are fiercely independent and often prefer to work alone, yet you love to be around people (and they love to be around you)

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Camellia

The camellia is symbolic for excellence, and really, would you accept anything less? You are a natural born leader with tons of confidence. You are energetic, ambitious, and passionate and these traits guarantee that you will go far

LadyRain

MBTI Type
INFJ
Rose
You are an eternal romantic, and a firm believer in the power of love, which makes you a thoughtful and caring friend. You may have a few thorns, but there's also lots of beauty in you. You are grounded and balanced - you're able to manage the serious issues in your life with fun. You have a noble and sophisticated bearing, and a healthy sense of humor. You have the best of both worlds!!

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Datura stramonium, Devil's Snare

u3W0vAq.jpg

nglfKz2.jpg

Freddy Krueger Acid Dream.

Codex

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Lily
You are graceful, gentle, and a little shy. You are often calm and collected, and this has a soothing effect on others. Lily type of people tend to do too much - balancing your nurturing ways, gracefulness, and generosity can be a lot. Your goddess-like sense of poise and presence is quite commanding and as such, people are often drawn towards you

honouria

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
lily
You are graceful, gentle, and a little shy. You are often calm and collected, and this has a soothing effect on others. Lily type of people tend to do too much - balancing your nurturing ways, gracefulness, and generosity can be a lot. Your goddess-like sense of poise and presence is quite commanding and as such, people are often drawn towards you

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rose

You are an eternal romantic, and a firm believer in the power of love, which makes you a thoughtful and caring friend. You may have a few thorns, but there's also lots of beauty in you. You are grounded and balanced - you're able to manage the serious issues in your life with fun. You have a noble and sophisticated bearing, and a healthy sense of humor. You have the best of both worlds!!

1AuroraAngel1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm a rose!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
The iris is considered to be an emblem of wisdom. You are rational, down-to-earth and observant - as such you are an excellent problem-solver. You are fiercely independent and often prefer to work alone, yet you love to be around people (and they love to be around you)

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Iris

Pfft.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Rose. I'm an eternal romantic? :huh:

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Iris is one my favorite flowers. Not sure I'm "fiercely independent" though...

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Orchid

You are unique, exotic and one of a kind, a true person of the world. Looks are important to you, but your tenacious personality is what draws others in. You don't have a huge circle of friends, but the ones you do have will stick by you. You can be a bit mysterious, but always true and honest with everyone. Your delicate personality exudes a calm and interesting aura

To the 2nd pouch of the 8th with you my dearest quiz. You're no eater but a bather, I can respect that.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Iris.

Fixed.

Irises are one of my favorite flowers, though.

DreamBeliever

I actually got my favorite flower.

Sunflower

Like a sunflower following the path of the sun, you are known for your loyalty, strength and steadiness. You put all of your energy into your relationships and becoming the best possible version of yourself. Friends often turn to you for insight and guidance, and you never let them down!!