• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Kind of Videogame is Your Life?

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
video games

What Kind Of Video Game Is Your Life?

You got: Mobile Game

You’re a social butterfly who’s always on the go. When friends invite you out, you’re there. You get along well with others, and have no trouble striking up conversation. People find you affable, inclusive, and empathetic, and they can’t wait to introduce you to their family, from whom you receive daily invites.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You got: Arcade Game

You’re intuitive, trustworthy, and able to light up anyone’s day in a flash. Fads don’t interest you much — they’re too superficial. Instead, you’re focused on the next stage and are a master problem solver. You’ve endured some trials along the way, but life has delivered many permanent friends!

Chrysanthea

Bleh. I hate most MMORPG's. *Sigh* if only I could speak South Korean...

You got: Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game
Your wanderlust drives you to explore the world, and you find beauty where others do not. Collaboration comes as easy to you as working alone, where you immerse yourself in what you’re doing. You’re part of a close-knit group of friends and carry a strong sense of integrity.

Vorthos

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Your wanderlust drives you to explore the world, and you find beauty where others do not. Collaboration comes as easy to you as working alone, where you immerse yourself in what you’re doing. You’re part of a close-knit group of friends and carry a strong sense of integrity.

Not too far off, I suppose. I agree that RPG is the one true answer.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: Arcade Game
You’re intuitive, trustworthy, and able to light up anyone’s day in a flash. Fads don’t interest you much — they’re too superficial. Instead, you’re focused on the next stage and are a master problem solver. You’ve endured some trials along the way, but life has delivered many permanent friends!

ff240447bd37f9f2f0058f440941f787-15.jpg

Zay

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You got: Real-Time Strategy Game
In your social circle, you’re the one who figures out how to split the check at a restaurant. You have a knack for rounding up your friends and are a natural leader. The well-being of the group is important to you. You’re intelligent, forward-thinking, and an inspiration to everyone who knows you!

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your wanderlust drives you to explore the world, and you find be
auty where others do not. Collaboration comes as easy to you as working alone, where you immerse yourself in what you’re doing. You’re part of a close-knit group of friends and carry a strong sense of integrity.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: Platformer

You’ve had your ups and downs, but you’re still kicking! You’re the rare type who’s resilient in the face of adversity, and while each year brings new challenges, you tackle them with ingenuity and persistence. In your spare time, you enjoy collecting various knickknacks and figuring out how things work.

No surprise there. I only play those. :cool:
Don't relate to the 'collecting various knickknacks' mentioned at the end, though. I'm pretty minimalist.

Lark

Would not disagree with that.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Everybody's life is a randomly generated dungeon crawler whether they know it or not.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
[h=3]You got: Real-Time Strategy Game[/h]In your social circle, you're the one who figures out how to split the check at a restaurant. You have a knack for rounding up your friends and are a natural leader. The well-being of the group is important to you. You're intelligent, forward-thinking, and an inspiration to everyone who knows you!

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You got: Platformer
You’ve had your ups and downs, but you’re still kicking! You’re the rare type who’s resilient in the face of adversity, and while each year brings new challenges, you tackle them with ingenuity and persistence. In your spare time, you enjoy collecting various knickknacks and figuring out how things work.

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
None.

But when I find time from work and life, I like to play Rome 2: Total War.

Lately, I had become quite bored with conquering the world and expanding my breathing room with every single faction. Except Rome, I dislike Rome. Barbarians.

P.S.: It was a questionnaire. Oh well.

IndigoViolet11

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9

But hey.. I'm already playing in one!