• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Kind of Videogame is Your Life?

W

WALMART

First-Person Shooter

You’re bold and honest, and you chase your dreams with an unmatched intensity. You share an unbreakable bond with your pals and would defend them at all costs. Strangers may find you intimidating at first, but you’re really just a passionate person, and above all, a valuable friend.

goldeneye-007-nintendo-64-n64-016.jpg

pewpewpew

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You got: Platformer

You’ve had your ups and downs, but you’re still kicking! You’re the rare type who’s resilient in the face of adversity, and while each year brings new challenges, you tackle them with ingenuity and persistence. In your spare time, you enjoy collecting various knickknacks and figuring out how things work.

I do like Super Mario Bros, Banjo Kazooie, Sonic, etc. Not bad. :D

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

You’ve had your ups and downs, but you’re still kicking! You’re the rare type who’s resilient in the face of adversity, and while each year brings new challenges, you tackle them with ingenuity and persistence. In your spare time, you enjoy collecting various knickknacks and figuring out how things work.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: Mobile Game

You’re a social butterfly who’s always on the go. When friends invite you out, you’re there. You get along well with others, and have no trouble striking up conversation. People find you affable, inclusive, and empathetic, and they can’t wait to introduce you to their family, from whom you receive daily invites.

yes I am soooo popular

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
84df4cc0cfedf33c25f6b9a792cafd8f-10.jpg

You got: Real-Time Strategy Game

In your social circle, you’re the one who figures out how to split the check at a restaurant. You have a knack for rounding up your friends and are a natural leader. The well-being of the group is important to you. You’re intelligent, forward-thinking, and an inspiration to everyone who knows you!

-----

This is actually sort of true. I swap from RPG's to real-time strategy all the time.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You got: Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game

Your wanderlust drives you to explore the world, and you find beauty where others do not. Collaboration comes as easy to you as working alone, where you immerse yourself in what you’re doing. You’re part of a close-knit group of friends and carry a strong sense of integrity.

I love this one. :D

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Your wanderlust drives you to explore the world, and you find beauty where others do not. Collaboration comes as easy to you as working alone, where you immerse yourself in what you’re doing. You’re part of a close-knit group of friends and carry a strong sense of integrity.

I love this one. :D

That's what I got too....not much of a surprise.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

SO ME!!!

yeghor

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's what I got too....not much of a surprise.

You're such a tabletop junkie.

I wouldn't mind getting back into whitewolf games.

Jinn

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
You got: Arcade Game

ff240447bd37f9f2f0058f440941f787-15.jpg

You’re intuitive, trustworthy, and able to light up anyone’s day in a flash. Fads don’t interest you much — they’re too superficial. Instead, you’re focused on the next stage and are a master problem solver. You’ve endured some trials along the way, but life has delivered many permanent friends!

:rock: Arcanoid, Space Invaders, Spy Hunter and Pac Man :D

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're such a tabletop junkie.

I wouldn't mind getting back into whitewolf games.

We're about to start a high fantasy horror spin on white wolf's Changing Breeds book.

I'm playing a female empath/spy who can change into a giant spider.

L

LadyLazarus

You got: First-Person Shooter

You’re bold and honest, and you chase your dreams with an unmatched intensity. You share an unbreakable bond with your pals and would defend them at all costs. Strangers may find you intimidating at first, but you’re really just a passionate person, and above all, a valuable friend.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Erik Hjortsberg (CC0) / Via commons.wikimedia.org