• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

BuzzFeed: What Kind Of Roommate Are You?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What Kind Of Roommate Are You

You got: The Nonconformist!

4daee64c0c3e564d91269a2772976ab3-4.jpg

Being roommates doesn’t mean you have to be joined at the hip. You don’t believe in a chore chart, because who needs that kind of babying anyway? You definitely spice things up though with your quirky personality, so you’re fun to be around.

You got: The Perfect Roommate!

31228e38656ab0da40dbf4cba48b4c41-4.jpg

From the moment you moved in, everything just clicked. You keep your area clean, but you also give your roommate their space when they need it. You hang out with your roommate, but you definitely do you own thing.

I ALREADY KNEW THAT.

Jokes aside, I've had a lot of practice (and a lot of roommates, haha).

á´…eparted

passages

From the moment you moved in, everything just clicked. You keep your area clean, but you also give your roommate their space when they need it. You hang out with your roommate, but you definitely do you own thing.

In theory I am, and many have claimed me to be. I live by myself now and have for about a year, and I never want roommates again. I let my past roommates over $4000 dollars to cover their asses on rent (I got it all back), and had it. I also need my own personal space that no one ever uses, outside of just a bedroom. I can get along with anyone, but the thing is I get moody/mopey frequently and eventually roommates start to see that, and I don't want them to have to see and deal with that. I'm just very very accomidating in this context and I always have them on my mind with any action I take, word I say, or anything that I do really. I don't want to infringe.

Rimarie

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Got The Perfect Roommate

How I hope it'll be true :)

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Hmm maybe.. Probably not though

You got: The BFF!
You two have been through it all. You know when to grab the ice cream and when to grab the wine. You borrow each other’s deodorant and have full access to one another’s closet. Two peas in a pod.

Digital Vision / Via gettyimages.com

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"You got: The Party Animal!
You know always what to do on a Saturday night and spend weekend days in bed. You make your roommate laugh until their sides hurt, and you always look a little too cool while doing it. Your roommate always asks you if you like their outfit, because you set the bar."

This... is not the result I was expecting LOL. But I'll take it.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You two have been through it all. You know when to grab the ice cream and when to grab the wine. You borrow each other’s deodorant and have full access to one another’s closet. Two peas in a pod.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You got: The Ghost!
You do your own thing, and that’s totally cool. You live with someone else to keep your rent down, but hey, who doesn’t? You have your own life, and they have theirs, but you are definitely a breeze to live with.

DreamBeliever

This is so true with my current roommate! She's an ENFP.

My first roommate was an ESTJ (the first half of my freshman year of college), so I decided to take it again for what kind of roommate I was while rooming with her.

You got: The Nonconformist!
Being roommates doesn’t mean you have to be joined at the hip. You don’t believe in a chore chart, because who needs that kind of babying anyway? You definitely spice things up though with your quirky personality, so you’re fun to be around.

Do you think the results, then, depend on not only your own personality, but that of your roommate's too?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: The Party Animal!
You know always what to do on a Saturday night and spend weekend days in bed. You make your roommate laugh until their sides hurt, and you always look a little too cool while doing it. Your roommate always asks you if you like their outfit, because you set the bar.

lol... yeah nah.

Daenera

Rogue heart

Kas

Fabula rasa

No way:D

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Perfect Roommate, obviously. :cheese:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

93JC

Apparently "The Perfect Roommate"... :dry:

(I prefer living alone.)

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You got: The Ghost!

You do your own thing, and that’s totally cool. You live with someone else to keep your rent down, but hey, who doesn’t? You have your own life, and they have theirs, but you are definitely a breeze to live with.

faf36c7f84e35c6035af898c66fcb331-0.jpg

How did it know I'm the Ghost?

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah, no...

2c4fcd86a02d4ebac74821e0c343b3fd-3.jpg

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
31228e38656ab0da40dbf4cba48b4c41-4.jpg