• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

where on the psychopathic spectrum do you fall?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Psychopath Night test and game- Channel 4

it's fun I guess. I wouldn't put much stock into it, I got 67%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
remarkably acurate for a bullshit test. especially in your case [MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION] :D jk

bullshit test said:
33% You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I flunked. I got 3%. Not much talent as a psychopath.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
55%.

I was amused when filling out the form at the end and they wanted to know my favorite animal, and out of nowhere they just threw in piranha together with all the standard puppies and kittens. Not even a shark or tiger or some other common predator, which I've read psychopaths often admire and identify with. I thought that was funny.

EDIT: Maybe it's cuz sharks and tigers have a big appeal for 'common people' too, which would skew the test results. Piranhas are obscure enough to lack mainstream appeal but still ferocious enough to attract the high scorers/supposed psychos.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
55%.

I was amused when filling out the form at the end and they wanted to know my favorite animal, and out of nowhere they just threw in piranha together with all the standard puppies and kittens. Not even a shark or tiger or some other common predator, which I've read psychopaths often admire and identify with. I thought that was funny.

EDIT: Maybe it's cuz sharks and tigers have a big appeal for 'common people' too, which would skew the test results. Piranhas are obscure enough to lack mainstream appeal but still ferocious enough to attract the high scorers/supposed psychos.

I said kittens

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I said kittens
Yeah, that was also the top choice of the low scorers, even tho you scored pretty high.

It's ironic because cats truly are furry little sadists.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
33%

That's probably around average I am guessing.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
33%

That's probably around average I am guessing.
Average was 50% for men, 39% for women. Most high scorers also preferred rap music and chose piranha as their favorite animal. People whose preferred news source was Financial Times scored 68% on average.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
I think some o the "psychopathic traits" are just stupid and impractical. If youre unfeeling and manipulative then people are gonna see that and keep away from you if they can help it.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I think some o the "psychopathic traits" are just stupid and impractical. If youre unfeeling and manipulative then people are gonna see that and keep away from you if they can help it.

it depends. people are stupid. they like to project and as long as you're not actively harming people and scamming them or whatever else, they're going to be ok with you and think you're a good person. I wouldn't call myself manipulative though. not in the traditional sense

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your score: 24%
You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

Also:
- Kittens
- The Guardian
- Heavy Metal

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your score: 61%

Also: snake, BBC news (though I prefer the radio version), classical

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your score - 18%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

Kyo

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your score: 52%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i dunno how i feel about scoring 67% and everyone else scoring lower.