• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your personality type? (playbuzz quiz)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got Inspirer... ENFP. lol

wolfy

awsm
The Caregiver You are a very responsible and caring person. You care greatly about other people in your life, and you will do everything you can to help them. Your warm nature is addictive, so you need to be careful and not let others use you

L

LadyLazarus

The Performer, GDI that sounds ESFP. :dry:

How the fuck did picking "I am not a people person", get me this? :shock:

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm the Caregiver.

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Inspirer

You are a very enthusiastic person. You love discovering new things and spreading your knowledge around. You wear your heart on your sleeve and that's what puts you in the center of attention. People can't help but be drawn to you, so make sure you use that power for good purposes!

violett

The Giver - You are a very friendly and warm person. You have great people skills and you are not afraid of speaking your mind. You are very caring - in fact, you probably take better care of others than you do of yourself. Don't forget - your own happiness is no less important.

Harizu

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Caregiver

You are a very responsible and caring person. You care greatly about other people in your life, and you will do everything you can to help them. Your warm nature is addictive, so you need to be careful and not let others use you

So not me.

baccheion

The Visionary

You are a very creative and resourceful person. You are open to a lot of ideas, you don't like to say no to anyone, and you LOVE debating on various subjects

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Giver
You are a very friendly and warm person. You have great people skills and you are not afraid of speaking your mind. You are very caring - in fact, you probably take better care of others than you do of yourself. Don't forget - your own happiness is no less important

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
I got the performer. Idk how accurate that is...probably less accurate than some options, moreso than others.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Idealist

0bda0f48-b5e9-4893-8b99-4184136e5a75.jpg

A person on a mission. You are very passionate, and once you set your mind on accomplishing something, nothing can turn you away. You always strive to do even better and inspire many others

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
The Idealist

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Performer
You are a fun-loving, talented and impressive person. You like to talk to other people, make them express their emotions and show their true feelings. You have great charisma that others envy and you were meant to share your talents with the world

what the actual fuck.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
he Doer

You are a very action-oriented person. You like to work hard, accomplish goals and inspire other people to do the same. You can't sit still for too long and you've probably already mapped out the next 20 years of your life. If not - what are you waiting for?

:rofl1::rotfl:

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp