• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your personality type? (playbuzz quiz)

SigmaEnigma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Performer - You are a fun-loving, talented and impressive person. You like to talk to other people, make them express their emotions and show their true feelings. You have great charisma that others envy and you were meant to share your talents with the world

What The Fuck? How does intelligence and not a people person get you here?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Performer - You are a fun-loving, talented and impressive person. You like to talk to other people, make them express their emotions and show their true feelings. You have great charisma that others envy and you were meant to share your talents with the world

What The Fuck? How does intelligence and not a people person get you here?
Because it can.

noneya

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"The Inspirer"
You are a very enthusiastic person. You love discovering new things and spreading your knowledge around. You wear your heart on your sleeve and that's what puts you in the center of attention. People can't help but be drawn to you, so make sure you use that power for good purposes!

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"You like to talk to other people, make them express their emotions and show their true feelings." = Not a people person?

Yes.

There are multiple ways you could do that.. here's 2:

there's a negative one:

1. insult the person. (satisfies the like to talk to the other person)
2. they get angry. (you enjoy their reaction and quite possibly their true feelings)

A not so negative one.

A non-people person can be socially awkward but still like to talk to others. Your social awkwardness can bring out them giggling and enjoy them being around you.

It's really all how you define yourself as a people person. It's not that black & white where any person describes themselves as " not a people person" as an antisocial recluse.

Why would that be a yes or no question? It's such a polar extreme.

thus a non-people person can be defined as but not limited to, because we all take meanings so subjectively:

a. antisocial recluse
b. simply a person who does not have social grace
c. someone who does like people, but not group-focused
d. etc.

May we then bring EVEN further?

What is a people person?

Is the requirement simply liking a person make you a people person?
Do you have to like the whole world to be one?
Is it just narrowed to your community?

I mean what the fuck does it mean?

#ohmygodforevershutupwiththenialready

Sam (:

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
For some reason I always test so extraverted. Got "The Performer," which I guess kind of works. The description fits.. but that's really just how people kind of sort of perceive me? Okay, what am I even trying to say? Haha it must be my darn Fe.. I can come across as very outgoing to people who hardly know me... which is 95% of people. Ex: My friend spontaneously suggested we do something today.. but instead I stayed home and did nothing aside from watching netflix. I felt bad.. but I didn't want to be boring and lame. :happy2:

korvaamaton

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Performer

You are a fun-loving, talented and impressive person. You like to talk to other people, make them express their emotions and show their true feelings. You have great charisma that others envy and you were meant to share your talents with the world

HAHAA no. i specifically said "no" to the "are you a people-person?" question.

SigmaEnigma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Performer You are a fun-loving, talented and impressive person. You like to talk to other people, make them express their emotions and show their true feelings. You have great charisma that others envy and you were meant to share your talents with the world HAHAA no. i specifically said "no" to the "are you a people-person?" question.
IKR Lmao

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Doer

You are a very action-oriented person. You like to work hard, accomplish goals and inspire other people to do the same. You can't sit still for too long and you've probably already mapped out the next 20 years of your life. If not - what are you waiting for?

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Inspirer

You are a very enthusiastic person. You love discovering new things and spreading your knowledge around. You wear your heart on your sleeve and that's what puts you in the center of attention. People can't help but be drawn to you, so make sure you use that power for good purposes!

Kaneda

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The Giver
You are a very friendly and warm person. You have great people skills and you are not afraid of speaking your mind. You are very caring - in fact, you probably take better care of others than you do of yourself. Don't forget - your own happiness is no less important