• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Feminist Test

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
58% feminist. That sounds about right.

I wish feminism had a different name. Its basic definition is "the advocacy of gender equality", but its name implies that the female gender is superior. I can't stand women who think they're superior to men, any more than I can stand men who think women are inferior.

We should just start calling feminism egalitarianism instead. That alone would take away a lot of the negative stigma around it.

Daenera

Rogue heart
You are 87% on your way to being a Feminist!

The True Feminist

You are a fellow Patriarchy Blaming Feminist, my bosom-buddy in the Sanctimonious Women's Studies set. You know sexism where you see it, and you're not afraid to call it out! You know a lot about Feminism, and you got your head on straight when it comes to politics too. In general, you're just pretty awesome and you judge people for who they are, not what arrangement of parts they have and the roles they are expected to play.

Lol considering the answers I've given I was expecting something like 60%

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
The Egalitarian

You are 61% on your way to being a Feminist!

You know enough about Feminism and how to be one to get a decent score. However, you still have some strange ideas about gender and Feminism, and probably don't affiliate yourself with any Feminist organizations. You're just an average Joe that hasn't really taken much time to think about sexism, but at least you can see it where it's really obvious. In other words, you're not a part of the problem, but you're probably not doing anything to fix it.

The good news is that at least you're not opposed to Feminism. The bad news is that you probably do some sexist things yourself like calling women whores or expecting people to adhere to fairly narrow gender roles. You don't do it on purpose, but that doesn't mean that you should continue to do it!

Just stop and take a minute to think about how your actions affect others when you say or do something that doesn't quite sound or feel right. Pay more attention to who people are instead of what parts they have. Most of all, educate yourself and don't apologize for sexist assholes! You're better than that, and it's time to let the world know that it's not cool.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Basic Feminist
You are 68% on your way to being a Feminist!

The Basic Feminist

You're a Feminist! Congratulations!

You have a good idea of what sexism is, how to avoid it, and how to stand up for women and/or yourself. You might have read some basic Feminist literature or thought in passing, and thought that it was pretty good. Sometimes you baulk a little at overtly identifying yourself as a Feminist due to the negative stigma. Don't be ashamed of being right! Just keep on doing what you're doing and exploring more ways to treat everyone with respect because of their humanity, not their parts, and you're helping to fix the problem!

The Basic Feminist
You are 72% on your way to being a Feminist!

The Basic Feminist

You have a good idea of what sexism is, how to avoid it, and how to stand up for women and/or yourself. You might have read some basic Feminist literature or thought in passing, and thought that it was pretty good. Sometimes you baulk a little at overtly identifying yourself as a Feminist due to the negative stigma. Don't be ashamed of being right! Just keep on doing what you're doing and exploring more ways to treat everyone with respect because of their humanity, not their parts, and you're helping to fix the problem!

I believe in equality for all, but I don't associate with the feminist label because of the extremists, unfortunately. I just see everyone as human beings with their own struggles in life.

c-jade

daisies and thunderstorms
MBTI Type
ENFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Basic Feminist
You are 65% on your way to being a Feminist!
Interesting. I wonder what I would have gotten a year or two ago.

c-jade

daisies and thunderstorms
MBTI Type
ENFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
58% feminist. That sounds about right. I wish feminism had a different name. Its basic definition is "the advocacy of gender equality", but its name implies that the female gender is superior. I can't stand women who think they're superior to men, any more than I can stand men who think women are inferior. We should just start calling feminism egalitarianism instead. That alone would take away a lot of the negative stigma around it.
I get where you're coming from, but it's called feminism because females are the ones looked at with lesser value. The fact that advocating for the unequal party's rights ("feminism") creates a stigma is part of the problem to begin with. Giving into that mindset and changing the name just to appease the people who are uncomfortable with it would be...counterproductive, really.

That being said, I wish there were a way to normalize what feminism means so that the extremists or those that don't take it seriously would stop tarnishing the cause. But that happens with anything, religions, political parties, etc... extremists or people who don't truly understand the concept misrepresent what the idea is really going for.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
egalitarian

i like my result, but the description is obnoxious... the word means: "of, relating to, or believing in the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities."

egalitarian>feminist

anyhow, here is the lame description...

post script:

i was also annoyed at how few of the questions had an "egalitarian answer"... many of the questions felt like this years election (nothing but bad choices)...

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"The Basic Feminist
You are 68% on your way to being a Feminist!

The Basic Feminist

You have a good idea of what sexism is, how to avoid it, and how to stand up for women and/or yourself. You might have read some basic Feminist literature or thought in passing, and thought that it was pretty good. Sometimes you baulk a little at overtly identifying yourself as a Feminist due to the negative stigma. Don't be ashamed of being right! Just keep on doing what you're doing and exploring more ways to treat everyone with respect because of their humanity, not their parts, and you're helping to fix the problem!"

I thought I was pushing it by answering that rape requires a clearly-stated "no." Heh. The person who wrote this quiz seems to share my idea of feminism, or at least parts of it. I'm glad that it had a lot of questions about careers, traditional gender roles, biological differences, etc. instead of only addressing sexual issues like many feminists do.

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The Egalitarian

You are 51% on your way to being a Feminist!

18070741111907549547.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You know enough about Feminism and how to be one to get a decent score. However, you still have some strange ideas about gender and Feminism, and probably don't affiliate yourself with any Feminist organizations. You're just an average Joe that hasn't really taken much time to think about sexism, but at least you can see it where it's really obvious. In other words, you're not a part of the problem, but you're probably not doing anything to fix it.

The good news is that at least you're not opposed to Feminism. The bad news is that you probably do some sexist things yourself like calling women whores or expecting people to adhere to fairly narrow gender roles. You don't do it on purpose, but that doesn't mean that you should continue to do it!

Just stop and take a minute to think about how your actions affect others when you say or do something that doesn't quite sound or feel right. Pay more attention to who people are instead of what parts they have. Most of all, educate yourself and don't apologize for sexist assholes! You're better than that, and it's time to let the world know that it's not cool.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Egalitarian
You are 54% on your way to being a Feminist!

lol yes, i call all my female friends sluts, how did this test know??????

Shiver

70%

I don't tend to identify as feminist though, especially considering that the test creator seems to hold up a higher score as better because it's closer to their own specific views. Personally I find some "issues" to be exaggerated or outright inconsequential and prefer viewing things more realistically. I'd rather offer practical solutions that benefit women and men than march around a campus holding signs and preaching to the choir. :|

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
the test creator seems to hold up a higher score as better because it's closer to their own specific views.

I know, right?

Knowing more about feminism has nothing to do with how feminist one is. I had religious studies professors who knew the bible front to back, that didn't make them more Christian or better Christians than the devout churchgoer who maybe didn't read every chapter 20 times from several different translations.

I might have even scored higher on this test when I knew less about feminist theory.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Basic Feminist

The Basic Feminist

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
You scored 80% on awareness, higher than 67% of your peers.

I wins! :yay:

Almost three years later, I scored 67% on awareness, higher than 32% of my peers.

I reject the concept of feminism and instead promote humanism. Non-females are also repressed, and everyone should have a champion regardless of gender, race, age and nationality. It is foolish to make this female-centric.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Just basic? Nah.....

The Basic Feminist

The Basic Feminist

All Results:
The Wife Beater
The Antifeminist
The Traditionalist
The Egalitarian
The Basic Feminist
The True Feminist