• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"What door would you walk through" personality test

Aleria

Funny personality test, I liked it.

My choice was #4, accurate!

1797509_414919671976058_483821828_n.jpg

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The three I picked in order were 4, 9, and 3.

Rimarie

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I chose 4, 6, and 10 in order of the one I like most. I can kind of relate to 6, but 4 and 10 are truly me!

Cute and accurate personality test. Thanks for sharing :D

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
4, 8, 1 in that order. pretty accurate :)

Last edited:

Either 6 or 8. I like 6 better, I think, but I would prefer it in navy.

L

LadyLazarus

I'm going to pick 7 because no one's picked that yet(Does that defeat the purpose?Probably). It is kind of dirty/old but sure I'd walk through that.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Alright, just looked at it with a fresh set of eyes, and 3, 6 and 8 were actually most appealing

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Eight

8 – Your fun and playful personality keeps you young and youthful. Although you are easy going, you tend to have lower self-confidence and anxiety about specific things in your life. You are usually unorganized; yet don’t even know where to start to help yourself to fix the messy problem. You are a proud individual but you need to learn to love yourself more. You need to take the time to find yourself through self expression. How are you currently expressing yourself to the world? Remember that there are people around you that can help you, but you need to let them know you are willing to receive help. Life is easier when you let people in.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I picked door 1, but the 8 description fits the best, followed by 1, 4, and 5.

libby

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
3 then 8 .

I didn't pick another and now having looked at the descriptions, I can't.

MadKitten

MBTI Type
INFP
4 and 2 in that order. Completely opposites as far as i can say from the description. Maybe im bipolar.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
4 and 2 in that order. Completely opposites as far as i can say from the description. Maybe im bipolar.

Maybe it's forer effect. People will pick on a door based on their current stance on things, I bet most people take this test once then 6 months later they will pick different doors

MadKitten

MBTI Type
INFP
Maybe it's forer effect. People will pick on a door based on their current stance on things, I bet most people take this test once then 6 months later they will pick different doors

Maybe. But now when i think about it i chose both of them from different reasons. 4 i chose because i thought it was prettiest from them. And 2 i chose because i thought that's the door i like to have in my house. I guess the second door is the way i appear or want appear in this world and first choice 4 is the way i roll in my head and in my imagination world. Or then i just came overly analytic...

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The pictures arent showing, but ill play anyway lol. Out of them all 4 is super accurate for me.

4 – You are an old soul that can be slightly dramatic. You are a very artistic person that loves to express yourself through writing, music, art or some kind of expression. You are a dichotomy; for you can be very open and friendly, yet closed and deeply private. You often have your guard up, keeping your thoughts and troubles to yourself. Although you might think that nobody will truly understand you, if you allow yourself to open up and share your feelings, you will feel so much better. Deep down you are not aright with any imperfections and you feel the need to come across as “the rock” in any group situation. Know that people are willing to share their feelings with you and want you to share your feelings with them