• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Humanmetrics bash thread

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Ah, Humanmetrics!
I've seen definite S types test with 80% on the N scale simply because the questions are literally like:

ARE YOU SMART???

DO YOU ENJOY IDEAS??

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED INNOVATIVE??

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Ah, Humanmetrics!
I've seen definite S types test with 80% on the N scale simply because the questions are literally like:

ARE YOU SMART???

DO YOU ENJOY IDEAS??

True enough. Those are rather stupid questions. It's been a while since I subjected myself to the travesty that it is.

I still say their J ideas are far worse.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Ah, Humanmetrics!

ARE YOU SMART???

DO YOU ENJOY IDEAS??

are you serious? i'd like to get a look at that test.

Anyone other than Night want to take a whack at mine?

Or is he the only one brave enough?

no and no.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I should have seen that coming.

yup!

Mondo was exaggerating, but yeah, it's pretty much that bad.

See for yourself.

ah, thank you. i'll check that out.

edit: damn. i got to number 4 and was already irritated. "You feel involved when watching TV soaps. YES or NO"

what about those who'd rather shoot themselves than watch one? good grief.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Haha yea.
The questions are pretty bad.

heart

heart on fire
yup!

edit: damn. i got to number 4 and was already irritated. "You feel involved when watching TV soaps. YES or NO"

TV Soaps make me feel sick inside. Even as child I hated them when my sisters and mother would watch. I like Dark Shadows, but part of that is because the props and such are so bad, like the bat where you can see the string.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
yup!

The test is worse than the soaps. Check back when you reach 27 or so.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
The test is worse than the soaps. Check back when you reach 27 or so.

i'm stuck on four! if i say yes, then it says terribly wrong things about me. if i say no, then it says i'm too moronic to follow a friggen soap!

stupid damn test.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
This one is particularly grating: "You often think about humankind and its destiny"

Saying yes to that one gives you an N point.
As if to say, all and only intuitives do that.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
"You often think about humankind and its destiny"
Oh yea, that was the killer question of them all!

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
i'm stuck on four! if i say yes, then it says terribly wrong things about me. if i say no, then it says i'm too moronic to follow a friggen soap!

stupid damn test.

Right, and they knew that. Their catch all is, there's yes, no, and that third option you mentioned. They didn't bother putting it on the test 'cause those people are already dead and can't finish.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
This one is particularly grating: "You often think about humankind and its destiny"

Saying yes to that one gives you an N point.
As if to say, all and only intuitives do that.

an S might read that and think, "yes, i think about how bad crime has gotten and where we're heading if something isn't done. so, *clicks 'yes'*"

where an N might read it and think, "yes, i think about why some cultures think stretching the females neck to ungodly and unnatural lengths is considered attractive and what would happen to them if missionaries came in and.... so, *clicks 'yes'*"

this test should be outlawed.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
TV Soaps make me feel sick inside. Even as child I hated them when my sisters and mother would watch. I like Dark Shadows, but part of that is because the props and such are so bad, like the bat where you can see the string.

same here! and, i don't know if it means anything or not, but every single female in my family and friends who follow these things religiously are Ss.

not saying all of them get into them, but the ones that do, are.

hmmm....

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

soap operas are hilarious. I wouldn't say they make me feel sick inside. When i was growing up my grandma and grandpa always watched "their stories" and i would watch with them. I can't believe some of the drama that i see in those shows. It's almost like science fiction, people coming back from the dead, and people talking to ghosts and scenes from heaven.What bothers me about soaps is that it takes sooooo damn long to get to the big picture. a whole month of watching the soap, is really only about 2 or 3 days in soap time, and that just frustrates me. They majorly stick to details. I occasionally watch a certain soap, however i don't seem to get as into them as my mom and sisters. They act like they personally know the people and discuss them on a regular basis. I find that fairly silly.

i guess my post was fairly off topic. please don't split haha.

HUMANMETRICS SUCKS.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
It has an awful name, too.

EDIT: The test was probably somewhat accurate for me.

E S F J
89 25 38 67

P.S.: I think my mom is an N, and she loves soap operas. I think they're vile. I'd rather win World's Greatest Grandma than a Daytime Emmy.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
haha, the funny thing is, that test has always produced accurate results for my friends whenever I've given it to them.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
yeah, actually, it got mine right too.

but, i think it was more despite its method than because of it. it's just too easy to see why an S would click the same thing i did too many times.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
this test always gives me infj.