• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Is Your Purpose in Life?

HBIC

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
To be or not to be isn't the question. The question is: be what and what for? Take this test and find out:

What Is Your Purpose in Life?

My ephifany:

257h8j4.jpg

Now excuse me, I've got a world to rule :cool:

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You got: Colonize a cat island

"You were meant to colonize a cat island. There are thousands of uninhabited islands in the ocean. One of them should be the future home of you and hundreds of cats. It is your destiny."

I get my own private island!? :happy2:

L

LadyLazarus

You got: Become Ryan Gosling

You must become Ryan Gosling. Unless you’re Ryan Gosling already — then mission accomplished! At they very least, find him and earn his trust. It is your destiny.

:drool:

:wubbie: I like this quiz.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: Watch all the TV

SOMEONE has to watch all the TV. Watching TV can really be an art form. It’s your special contribution to the universe.

I'M WELL ON MY WAY! I knew it was between TV and food.

W

WALMART

You were meant to soar to glory on the wings of an eagle. An eagle! You will do amazing things. Glorious things. Glor-mazing things. Be careful not to fly right into the sun.

for the record - i did not select the eagle to represent my attitude. i chose the swan :}

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What Is Your Purpose In Life?

You were meant to colonize a cat island. There are thousands of uninhabited islands in the ocean. One of them should be the future home of you and hundreds of cats. It is your destiny.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got the cat thing too, and less than half my answers had to do with kitties.

Pinker85

You got: Conquer the sea

You were meant to conquer the sea. For too long, the sea’s had quite the attitude. And you were meant to put it in its place. You’re the boss of the sea.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ that's what I got too pinker!

"I'm the monarch of the sea..." :whistling:

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

You were meant to colonize a cat island. There are thousands of uninhabited islands in the ocean. One of them should be the future home of you and hundreds of cats. It is your destiny.

:yesss: I seriously want this.

lecky

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know I have always pondered this question...for real

I got

Colonize a Cat Island

:cry:

HBIC

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know I have always pondered this question...for real

I got

Colonize a Cat Island

:cry:

Honey, what could better than living in a land with only people of your own kind? I'd love too ;)

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got Eat All The Food!

G

Ginkgo

You got: Rock so hard

Your purpose is to rock so hard. SO HARD. You live hard, play hard, and go hard. All the way. *Explosion sound effect*

For all the cat lovers here -

10330446_10152164494331130_704687820539569829_n.jpg

[MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION]

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
What Is Your Purpose In Life?

You got: Soar to glory on eagle’s wings

image.jpg

You were meant to soar to glory on the wings of an eagle. An eagle! You will do amazing things. Glorious things. Glor-mazing things. Be careful not to fly right into the sun.

V

violaine

Conquer the sea!

You were meant to conquer the sea. For too long, the sea’s had quite the attitude. And you were meant to put it in its place. You’re the boss of the sea.