• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Is Your Purpose in Life?

Permabanned

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Rule the world, of course.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You got: Soar to glory on eagle’s wings
You were meant to soar to glory on the wings of an eagle. An eagle! You will do amazing things. Glorious things. Glor-mazing things. Be careful not to fly right into the sun.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
What Is Your Purpose In Life?

You were meant to soar to glory on the wings of an eagle. An eagle! You will do amazing things. Glorious things. Glor-mazing things. Be careful not to fly right into the sun.

Chrysanthea

I hated all of these. Cats were just one of the lesser evils. At least I'll have something to cuddle with for the rest of my life... :(

You got: Colonize a cat island
You were meant to colonize a cat island. There are thousands of uninhabited islands in the ocean. One of them should be the future home of you and hundreds of cats. It is your destiny.
8b34ee5da86171bbe29d9febe44bbc31-2.jpg

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
To post in this thread. May I die a happy and fulfilled life now :)

Faceless Beauty

Transient
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w8
What Is Your Purpose In Life?

You got: Rule the world
You are meant to rule the world. Maybe metaphorically. Maybe literally! Perhaps all the world’s governments will collapse and you alone will lead this planet. Either way, good for you.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: Colonize a cat island
You were meant to colonize a cat island. There are thousands of uninhabited islands in the ocean. One of them should be the future home of you and hundreds of cats. It is your destiny.

Hell yeah, always wanted my own island.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You got: Rule the world
You are meant to rule the world. Maybe metaphorically. Maybe literally! Perhaps all the world’s governments will collapse and you alone will lead this planet. Either way, good for you.;)

Bknight

Lost in the Multiverse
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Rule the World... not exactly what I expected. Go figure.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Colonize a cat island :wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::yay: on an island in the ocean.

It is my destiny ! So be it ! Fortunately, I already have one at home. May I suppose it is a good start...

chat en laine.jpg

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"You got: Spread joy just by existing
Your purpose is to spread joy. And you’re already doing it. Just by existing. Your aura of joy is an undeniable joy forcefield that joys up everyone who dares step into your joy zone."

So you mean I just have to sit here and exist and people will be happy?? That's it? I'm down for that

DreamBeliever

You got: Spread joy just by existing

Your purpose is to spread joy. And you’re already doing it. Just by existing. Your aura of joy is an undeniable joy forcefield that joys up everyone who dares step into your joy zone.

:thumbup:

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You got: Rock so hard

Your purpose is to rock so hard. SO HARD. You live hard, play hard, and go hard. All the way. *Explosion sound effect*

Well, I never wanted the easy quiet life...