• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What country should you live in?

wfulro

I should live in Mongolia. I found q great quiz .

Imagine a huge, open space without a single tree. In the distance there is a silhouette of a man on a horseback � that is you on a Mongolian steppe! During the day you look after your sheep and yaks and in the evening you warm yourself up by the stove in a yurt (a special tent), eating meat dumplings and drinking milk tea.

http://www.readyquiz.com/4-1-what-country-should-you-live-in.html

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mongolia

Imagine a huge, open space without a single tree. In the distance there is a silhouette of a man on a horseback � that is you on a Mongolian steppe! During the day you look after your sheep and yaks and in the evening you warm yourself up by the stove in a yurt (a special tent), eating meat dumplings and drinking milk tea.

:huh:

That doesn't seem to correspond to the answers I chose, but okay...

Jinn

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Burkina Faso
You might ask, where the hell is that?! Well, Burkina Faso (meaning "Land of honest people") is located in the centre of West Africa. Although the country faces many problems, it is the place where you could find peace and beauty in the simplicity of a rural life.

Weird test :dry:

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
The answer to all my life's questions : Mongolia

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
HahahaHAHA GREENLAND! Oh my god! It's pretty cool, I must say.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
alright, who's coming to Mongolia with me?

L

LadyLazarus

You should live in Burkina Faso

You might ask, where the hell is that?! Well, Burkina Faso (meaning �Land of honest people�) is located in the centre of West Africa. Although the country faces many problems, it is the place where you could find peace and beauty in the simplicity of a rural life.

How did picking luxury get me this?!